Don't know how to answer

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were right, I played the jealousy card and it worked wonders. I told her I was staying with a female friend so she could return the same day...she went mad.

She said she wants to be sure it's not only sex I want from her...I told her no. She kept on going I should not read between the lines and look only at the negative side of things...she did want to spend the night but she couldn't because her priority is her training now.

When I realized I was playing the surrogate boyfriend I didn't give a sh!t about going with her. She still wanted me to go with her, but started getting angry. Then she gave me an ultimatum.

This girl prides herself on having male servants and recently went on a trip to Las Vegas with a male friend that lost a bet and told me they stayed in the same room. She sweared she was not interested in having sex with him. Upon returning she complained that the guy didn't even tried to hold her hand and she felt nobody liked her.

With this in mind I politely told her to take one of those male servants to the wedding and then complain that nobody likes her.

She blew up, said this was just too much and that she didn't want to spend her life with someone who questioned her training and her decisions and that I should stop contacting her.

Mr.SomeoneElse

Don Juan
Reaction score
h_amati said:
You were right, I played the jealousy card and it worked wonders. I told her I was staying with a female friend so she could return the same day...she went mad.

She said she wants to be sure it's not only sex I want from her...I told her no. She kept on going I should not read between the lines and look only at the negative side of things...she did want to spend the night but she couldn't because her priority is her training now.

When I realized I was playing the surrogate boyfriend I didn't give a sh!t about going with her. She still wanted me to go with her, but started getting angry. Then she gave me an ultimatum.

This girl prides herself on having male servants and recently went on a trip to Las Vegas with a male friend that lost a bet and told me they stayed in the same room. She sweared she was not interested in having sex with him. Upon returning she complained that the guy didn't even tried to hold her hand and she felt nobody liked her.

With this in mind I politely told her to take one of those male servants to the wedding and then complain that nobody likes her.

She blew up, said this was just too much and that she didn't want to spend her life with someone who questioned her training and her decisions and that I should stop contacting her.

There you go! Problem solved. Congratulations, you acted like a man! whoo!

Do you think if after you told her you were going with another woman, after seeing her blow up, if you said something like "You can either stay the night with me and accompany me to the wedding or i'm going to take someone else, weddings are fun and I want to enjoy and celebrate the day properly"
That would have been an easy way to eject the situation without burning your bridges. You might have went too far by bringing up the vegas thing etc..

cremasta7

Don Juan
Reaction score
h_amati said:
Now how good did that feel hey?!? Good skills! :yes:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
h_amati said:

Find an even hotter chick and bring her to the wedding. Even if you don't stay overnight with the one you bring you can always leave with her and let Marathon chick run all sorts of scenarios in her mind (her staying at your place etc.) as you ignore her and leave with the other chick. Don't bother with her nonsense. Marathon chick has disqualified herself let alone tried to attempt to make it to the 'finish line'. Let her train on that for life.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll blow up your phone/email in the next few days. Ignore it. Let her hamster spin. Don't reply and don't give a fvck what she says.

Decide if you actually want to be with her (I'd advise against it, but that's your decision).

If you want to see her again, contact in a few days after her blow up. Be calm, rational, and in charge. If you don't, never contact her again.

If you do want to see her and contact her, tell her that you'd still like to continue some sort of relationship, that you actually do like her, but that there are certain ways you expect to be treated (with respect and as a priority in her life) and that there are certain things you expect from a partner (and yes, regular sex is one of those things). If she cannot agree (verbally) and abide (in action) by those things, then you have no interest in pursuing anything further with her.

Then don't.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good advice. Sure felt like I was being rude by acting like a man and don't want to come across as a jerk because I do care about several mutual friends.

She said not to contact her again and so far have not received a message or call

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!...just like it's scripted. She blew up my phone yesterday, saying she was sorry for changing plans and she just does not understand how changing the place to stay the night from out of town to the city can be so much of a problem.

Then she went on saying that I'm the one looking for a woman and at the sign of a problem goes running to another girl. She says she doesn't want this in her life and that her partner should understand and not make such a big thing out of a little change of plans.

She understands why I don't want to go with her and says it's no big deal.

I replied: Honey I didn't know you have such a passionate side, I find it so sexy.

After a couple of hours she texted: Seriously, drop your little game. I think we see things very differently and prefer things stay that way. Thank you for everything.

Do you think I should apologize?. It was just so much fun seeing her fume after rejecting me...I just don't want to be rude.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
h_amati said:
Then she went on saying that I'm the one looking for a woman and at the sign of a problem goes running to another girl. She says she doesn't want this in her life and that her partner should understand and not make such a big thing out of a little change of plans.
You're not her partner. You're her buddy.

Partners...especially partners approaching their 40's.....have sex!

She understands why I don't want to go with her and says it's no big deal.

I replied: Honey I didn't know you have such a passionate side, I find it so sexy.
This was your attempt at getting sexual with this woman. Really don't think that's gonna work.

Do you think I should apologize?. It was just so much fun seeing her fume after rejecting me...I just don't want to be rude.
Apologize to yourself. Say you're sorry for allowing yourself to follow some woman around for half a year in a sexless, pointless relationship.

There's nothing worse than a guy who doesn't know when to eject.

So what are you gonna apologize for? For her changing plans on you with some bullsh!t excuse? "Sorry for being a man. Sorry for expecting sex from a woman who toys around with me for 6 months. Sorry I called you out on your bullsh!t. Sorry for not keeping the illusion that you're special and different. Sorry for making you realize that a man will walk away from a woman who contributes nothing to his life."

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really shouldn't have wasted so much time with this girl. Spend time with girls that want you and are excited about any opportunity to spend time with you. All of the time and emotional energy you spent with this one was a complete waste. She has boundary and daddy issues... You need to learn to screen girls better earlier on and move forward with sex more quickly.

cremasta7

Don Juan
Reaction score
h_amati said:
Then she went on saying that I'm the one looking for a woman and at the sign of a problem goes running to another girl.
So she thinks going for a training run for an event that is two months away is more important than spending a night with you at a friend's wedding?

One night? Seriously?

She's a real fanatic about running... and anyone who is a fanatic about anything is nothing but a pain in the arse.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...the wedding was yesterday and she didn't show up. It was her best male friend's wedding.

A couple of days before the wedding I heard through a mutual friend that the guy that was getting married asked if I was going. So I called the guy to wish him good luck and tell him I'm not going because this girl changed plans at the last minute. So the guy says he understands and tells me I should go regardless and sent the invite.

So I call the girl that changed plans and told her I'm going to her friend's wedding and I hope seeing her there. She went crazy and accused me of cancelling on a short notice so she couldn't find a date for the wedding. She wanted to go with me because she has feelings for me and stressed she really wanted to spend the night but after all of this she is not sure. I didn't cave in and told her she should attend her friend's wedding alone.

She spoke to his friend and told him she is not going because I cancelled.

There were several mutual friends attending and we had a blast. The reason she didn't want to go alone is that at the wedding there was this guy that treated her like sh!t and dumped her. She wanted this guy to see her with me.

She hates me now because I short circuited her plans, went with another girl to her friend's wedding and she didn't go. Talk about a backfire!. As soon as she knew I did go, she blocked me from her whatsapp messenger (her preferred way of communication).

So is this alpha behavior or just plain jerkiness on my part?.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
h_amati said:
So I call the girl that changed plans and told her I'm going to her friend's wedding and I hope seeing her there. She went crazy and accused me of cancelling on a short notice so she couldn't find a date for the wedding. She wanted to go with me because she has feelings for me and stressed she really wanted to spend the night but after all of this she is not sure. I didn't cave in and told her she should attend her friend's wedding alone.
She has feelings for you and wanted to spend the night, but after all this she's not sure?

How about the other 6-7 months you've been trying to get with her? What a joke. She's proven for MONTHS that she's not going to get with you, and she's still trying to dangle that carrot in front of you.

She hates me now because I short circuited her plans, went with another girl to her friend's wedding and she didn't go. Talk about a backfire!. As soon as she knew I did go, she blocked me from her whatsapp messenger (her preferred way of communication).

So is this alpha behavior or just plain jerkiness on my part?.
You're speaking to people who advised you to cancel plans with this girl and NEXT her. Do you really expect someone here to call that "jerkiness"?

And what is the backfire you're speaking of?

She's the one suffering from backfired plans. She thought she could have you as this asexual, male-friend, orbiter. You proved her wrong. You're making the right moves.

The only thing I disagree with you on right now is the fact that you still care. Leave her in your past. You're too old to have these feelings about a woman who hasn't given you anything.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that are running fanatics are never going to be true women.

What I mean by that is, they become so damn skinny from all that running that they phuck up their hormones.

And the FIRST thing that your body puts secondary to survival is sex.

Meaning when a woman is that low on body fat she is effectively KILLING....no actually nuke bombing her sex drive.

As Iceberg has said, never allow yourself to be a puppet to a woman for THAT long without having sex.

Stop wondering how you look or if what your doing is Alpha. Learn from your mistakes, and move on from this Road Runner.

PIMP

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
This b!tch won't leave me alone now...she has sent over 200 messages accusing me of humiliating her, stealing her friends and rejecting her. Even called a couple of times (obviously I did not answer). She blocked me on whatsapp for a couple of days and then unblocked me.

In the same string of messages she goes from hating me and saying I'll be easier to forget because she didn't sleep with me to excusing herself for her anger.

She's hurt because of the way I acted and what I really wanted from her. Says I wasn't romantic enough and she did want to sleep with me. She called me a coward and told me I should show my face. I've just kept silent.

I don't care about this chick anymore

What I do care about is our mutual friends and what she'll say about me, some of them are nice people and very protective of her

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you distill the answers the guys here have given you, it turned out exactly how we predicted.

Now, you have some self-respect back. You are not being worked over by a woman who emotionally abuses you and gives you no value in return.

And yes, she's probably bad-mouthing you to her friends. You'll be made out to be the bad guy. I guarantee you that she'll not tell them the real reason why things turned out the way they did. She'll never mention the lack of sex and her ridiculous demands.

Now, she's trying to make you out to be the bad guy. Women take no responsibility for their actions.

I advise staying strong and not contacting her. Once you do, suddenly all the power is back in her hands. Just move on and don't look back. She's proven herself not worth your time, money, emotions, or attention.

If you do run into your mutual friends, resist bringing up the situation with them. Take the high road. But if they bring it up, just saying something like, "I'm sure she's given you a very imaginative version of what happened. But I'd really prefer not getting into it and putting it behind me. We just didn't work out and I'm not going to bad mouth her. In fact, I wish her luck."

You come out looking pretty good in their eyes.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW....found out she's BPD and takes medication :nervous: