"Don't kiss a girl before she's at a place you can have sex"

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this rule from gurus. Is this considered a good principle? Because in my experience it's not.

My usual way on a first date is
  1. Build tension with kino at the first place
  2. Move her to the second venue. On the way there, if the vibes are right, turn her to me and go in for a passionate kiss.
  3. At second venue, continue with deep dive and kino but don't make a big deal about the previous kiss, basically act like it didn't happen.
  4. Take her home.
This works for a lay almost every time.

Is it consensus that you shouldn't kiss until you're back at your place?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my last first date lay. we were making out on the streets of SF. Remember. The girl has a say too. Are you going to pull away when she starts kissing you?

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
my last first date lay. we were making out on the streets of SF. Remember. The girl has a say too. Are you going to pull away when she starts kissing you?
There might be some game value to that, actually, if you do it in a skilled way that is congruent with your vibe. That wouldn't be my style though.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup, there's no second meet for me unless there's at least a hug and a kiss.

I've been fortunate that I've closed my last 5-6 first dates with a good bit more than a kiss, and that has more to do with the power of preparing one's prey beforehand. For me, 75% of this comes from Bumble.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The word "kino" is so fvcking cringe

Leave it back in the 00's ffs

Anyone who tries to create a step by step process with women simply hasn't been with enough women

Realistically if she's into you and you've pushed the right buttons , she will happily fvck you in a Parking lot

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard it many times from PUA's

I don't really believe it, though. Typically if i'm kissing a girl in a bar/club, then we're going home to bang

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this rule from gurus. Is this considered a good principle? Because in my experience it's not.

2. Move her to the second venue. On the way there, if the vibes are right, turn her to me and go in for a passionate kiss.
  3. At second venue, continue with deep dive and kino but don't make a big deal about the previous kiss, basically act like it didn't happen.
  4. Take her home.

Pretty much this is a good way to go about it.

But you have to adapt to each date like a chameleon.

Meaning that some women may not be ready for a kiss or anything further even on the second venue. Usually if you can spot that on the first venue you end the date there to save your time and arrange another date in the future.

Moving to a second venue means that you are certain she has high interest.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The word "kino" is so fvcking cringe

Leave it back in the 00's ffs

Anyone who tries to create a step by step process with women simply hasn't been with enough women

Realistically if she's into you and you've pushed the right buttons , she will happily fvck you in a Parking lot
it's good to have a template for you how you proceed when you're with a girl, but yeah it needs to be very flexible

ParkBenchRomance

Reaction score

4. Take her home.

Seems like a good rule of thumb, you should always be planning ahead.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, then how does someone get with enough women? Be specific.

You are putting down a process to get a result, and the answer is “just get more results.”

How do you push the right buttons?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the culture. I just make sure I kiss in a way that they want to sample the rest as well.

And I will observe how she kisses as well, because how you (French) kiss tells about how you are 'in bed'. And I don't want to end up with a dead fish.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sure that's one way to ensure better odds, but I almost always kiss on the first date and am usually not in a place where I can make sex happen. Probably have only fvcked on a first date 5-6 times, but have banged well over 50 women in the past 7-8 years.

If they are into you, it won't matter. I'm not worried about whether I bang a chick on the first date or not because I am confident it's going to happen within 3 dates and that they will want to see me again.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s some older PUA club advice because some guys were getting heavy makeouts without pulls. The idea was to kiss briefly at most and leave her wanting more before suggesting that you leave together.

TLDR: It was early 2000s club ONS advice, not really dating advice.

Last edited:

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s some older PUA club advice because some guys were getting heavy makeouts without pulls. The idea was to kiss briefly at most and leave her wanting more before suggesting that you leave together.

TLDR: It was early 2000s club ONS advice, not really dating advice.
Interesting how advice has changed so quickly.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting how advice has changed so quickly.
The advice hasn't changed much, but they were picking up girls for ONS / hookups, so the criteria for seduction changed.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never wait til the end of the date to go in for a kiss if the opportunity presents itself earlier.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP headline should read "Don't have an extended makeout session before she's at a place where you can have sex."

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP headline should read "Don't have an extended makeout session before she's at a place where you can have sex."
You don't have sex with women against the walls of dead-end alleys? :cool:

Top Bottom