Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Ignore those Celebrity DJs!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you're all saying: celebrities aren't DJs, they just pull women because of their money and power. Actually, some of them don't. Read on.

I was watching Entertainment Tonight (read: usually a brutal show) before going out on Saturday night. Anyways, something comes on about 'Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelors'. Since I was just curious to see what qualified these rich dudes as an 'Eligible Bachelor', I of course had to watch.

1) Vin Diesel
You might say it's just a 'chick thing' about him, that he was in 'XXX' and 'Fast & Furious' and that's why he pulls broads like crazy. Well, they did a little profile/interview on him. Guess what? He guards his past like the damn secret police, his parents and family are shrouded in secrecy. He is hardly ever seen in public with ladies, but nobody knows the status of his love life. Hmmmmmm...sounds like a little bit of MYSTERY, no?

This guy is also a charmer. While getting interviewed by some blonde bimbo, he continually kept busting on her and also making some C&F comments. For example, one question she asked him was "Are you single?" Diesel leans forward, looks in her eye and, with a little grin, fires back "Are you?" Pure gold.

2) Leonardo DiCaprio
Yes, I totally agree that he's an odd person. HOWEVER, we're here to see how he gets the women. The story told us that even before he became insanely famous from Titanic, he was big in the Hollywood scene because of that sitcom with Alan Thicke in it (a name would be helpful). Anyways, he would be seen at a different party every night, hitting the hottest nightspots and the best restaurants. This screams STATUS.

Anyways, the reporter also mentioned that he would be seen with a different woman every night, and that woman would be the envy of all other ladies whereever they were at. Hello, SOCIAL PROOF.

Continuing, they interviewed some ladies to see what was so attractive about this guy. I found one reply especially interesting, because it may have been the first time a woman said the truth...she says "I just find him so incredibly confident with himself and those around him...that makes him just irresistable". So the guy is CONFIDENT, and that pulls the broads. He's got SOCIAL PROOF, and also his STATUS doesn't hurt.

Next time you guys are watching a Hollywood show like Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, etc etc., or a movie, try to see how the desired men carry themselves. I outlined how Vin Diesel and DiCaprio work their game, see if you can see how others work it. They don't rely only on their star power. Hope this helps.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Yeah, I know what you're all saying: celebrities aren't DJs, they just pull women because of their money and power. Actually, some of them don't. Read on.

I was watching Entertainment Tonight (read: usually a brutal show) before going out on Saturday night. Anyways, something comes on about 'Hollywood's Most Eligible Bachelors'. Since I was just curious to see what qualified these rich dudes as an 'Eligible Bachelor', I of course had to watch.

1) Vin Diesel
You might say it's just a 'chick thing' about him, that he was in 'XXX' and 'Fast & Furious' and that's why he pulls broads like crazy. Well, they did a little profile/interview on him. Guess what? He guards his past like the damn secret police, his parents and family are shrouded in secrecy. He is hardly ever seen in public with ladies, but nobody knows the status of his love life. Hmmmmmm...sounds like a little bit of MYSTERY, no?

This guy is also a charmer. While getting interviewed by some blonde bimbo, he continually kept busting on her and also making some C&F comments. For example, one question she asked him was "Are you single?" Diesel leans forward, looks in her eye and, with a little grin, fires back "Are you?" Pure gold.

2) Leonardo DiCaprio
Yes, I totally agree that he's an odd person. HOWEVER, we're here to see how he gets the women. The story told us that even before he became insanely famous from Titanic, he was big in the Hollywood scene because of that sitcom with Alan Thicke in it (a name would be helpful). Anyways, he would be seen at a different party every night, hitting the hottest nightspots and the best restaurants. This screams STATUS.

Anyways, the reporter also mentioned that he would be seen with a different woman every night, and that woman would be the envy of all other ladies whereever they were at. Hello, SOCIAL PROOF.

Continuing, they interviewed some ladies to see what was so attractive about this guy. I found one reply especially interesting, because it may have been the first time a woman said the truth...she says "I just find him so incredibly confident with himself and those around him...that makes him just irresistable". So the guy is CONFIDENT, and that pulls the broads. He's got SOCIAL PROOF, and also his STATUS doesn't hurt.

Next time you guys are watching a Hollywood show like Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, etc etc., or a movie, try to see how the desired men carry themselves. I outlined how Vin Diesel and DiCaprio work their game, see if you can see how others work it. They don't rely only on their star power. Hope this helps.
Caprio`s game is all in the movie fame and into the $$$.Theres not much merit.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Don't Ignore those Celebrity DJs!

Originally posted by DR.EGGMAN
Caprio`s game is all in the movie fame and into the $$$.Theres not much merit.
Actually, if you would have READ the POST, DiCaprio was getting women like crazy before he made it big. He had only been on some crappy sitcom that got cancelled but was enough of a charmer to stick around in Hollywood and mack it up. Read the post next time.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there are celebrities whom without their celebrity wouldn't draw in women like crazy; ugly, fat, old, etc.; you must bear in mind that both Vin Diesel and Leo are good looking.

It's not what you do that's important, rather how you do it. You can have all the game in the world and still not get laid; you can have none and have the ladies wanting you inside her clam, this without fame or much money.

Mystery, challenge, social proof; it's all crap. What's really important is changing a woman's predisposition to liking you. Social proof really works, challenge is absolutely necessary, but game only works if the woman is already attracted to you. No amount of tricks will make a woman like you; to say otherwise is to say that an UFO -- Ugly Fat Old -- can woo you into liking her. No.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrite Deep Dish, we've been through this argument on the boards about looks vs. skills and it's been concluded that you can't look ass ugly if you want to have success with women. They're not going to go for a guy that has a face that looks like an ass, just as a guy won't go for an ass ugly girl arrite? Dayum.

As for the post, yeah I saw that show too, Vin Diesel was crackin me up over here.

Thrillseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you guys forgot about the main man George Clooney! Probably the biggest pimp in Hollywood these days. Remember that 10000 bet he did with Pfeiffer and Kidman about getting children before (or married, not sure) before 40? See, they recognize the deal!

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
that dcrapio thing is bs. he has been a mega star since he was twelve.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you guys would like some insiders:

Before he became a star,girls kept rejecting him because they said he was ugly and a dumbass.

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leonardo aside, what luscious was trying to say is actually correct. Vin Disel good looking?? He may appear that way because he has CONFIDENCE and is mysterious..but look at him as if you didn't know him. That guy is ugly! It's the fact that he is seen as a man's man due to his last two movies,fast & furious and XXX, and that he never displays too much emotion or reveals too much about himself.

Just as a reminder: looks are very important to us, GUYS! 95% of women rank things like confidence, charm, sense of humor, and personality ahead of looks. That is why a below average looking guy like Vin Diesel can put on some smooth threads, be mysterious, act like a leader rather than a follower, and come out looking attractive!

kingNav

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i was in a movie where i was jacked, tanned, and surrounded by hot women and nice cars, im sure id be pretty hot too :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercury21
Vin Disel good looking?? He may appear that way because he has CONFIDENCE and is mysterious..but look at him as if you didn't know him. That guy is ugly!
You gotta remember that aside from his face the guy has a SMOKIN body. With arms (and everything else) like that MOST women will overlook the face to an extent. So your 'ugly' comment doesn't necessarily hold true.

Even if he didn't have the muscles his attitude would still pull him plenty of chicks.

You don't NEED a model type face when the rest of the package is there.

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
You gotta remember that aside from his face the guy has a SMOKIN body. With arms (and everything else) like that MOST women will overlook the face to an extent. So your 'ugly' comment doesn't necessarily hold true.

Even if he didn't have the muscles his attitude would still pull him plenty of chicks.

You don't NEED a model type face when the rest of the package is there.

That was the point I was making. Guys put looks ahead of everything else. Women usually rank it like 4th, after things like personality, confidence, and to a certain extent,a decent body. Not necessarily a Vin Diesel looking body, but that couldn't hurt! So despite the fact that he is ugly, women still find him attractive for those reasons.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercury21
Guys put looks ahead of everything else.
Yea, and I feel sorry for the clueless saps that are cry about not being able to attract women due to their level of attactiveness.

YOU being comfortable with your appearance will help you much more than actually BEING attractive.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ludicrous, are you blind or something??? Diesel has a body of professional BB. It's gonna take 5 to ten years to get his physique. And there's nothing wrong with his face too - masculine shapes and relations. He has better physique than 95 percent of male population.

And it's absollutely pointless to look at movie stars. You never see their true life. On the show they put another mask. They confugure the image and then play along with it all the time, especially in front of the camera.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't posting on how his body affects his appeal to women, Vronski. I was posting on something I saw on television that showed how his mysterious nature, amongst other things, drew in chicks.

I'm sure having an A-1 body doesn't hurt at all. But what this female interviewer kept asking him about was his personal life, and he brushed off the questions like a pro, which only made her MORE interested and YES, the female interviewer did appear to become more FLIRTATIOUS. This is not necessarily interest on her part, however, because we know how women will simply use you to get what they want (in this case a straight answer out of the guy).

I'm positive we both agree that his mystery is intriguing with women. From what I saw, she upped her effort and it appeared her IL rose (even higher than initially) when his mystery factor came into play.