Don't get trod on

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back in after a night out, just wanted to post what I thought was an unusual situation at this bar/club I go to somewhat regularly, every few weeks. Got there after 4am, minding my own business, dancing and shuffling a bit, and this woman comes over from across the room. Noticed she'd been sitting in a bloke's lap earlier, but didn't give it much more notice than that. HB6 milf but trim figure - seen her before but that's been it.

Stands by me, and shows me her shoe, which had a bit of cardboard stuck to it. She only expected me to take it off for her!!! I laughed at her. Tried to lift her other leg to get her to step on it (excuse for some kino), but it had already come off. She then shows the other shoe and there's a cotton ear bud (Q-Tip) stuck on there - I laughed even more. Says a lot about the places I go, eh.

It gets worse... she says 'could you take it off' I say 'you're a grown up you can do it yourself' and also called her a child for needing someone to do it for her. Course I had some mouth back, but I ignored it - it was an awful test. If she'd flirted first or I danced with her earlier AND I was feeling generous I might have kicked her shoe. But bending down and use my hand? What's in it for me considering another guy is in the picture? Hell no.

I don't post normally because although there's lots of bad behaviour out in the bars and clubs - I'm usually immune. However had to get this one out there as I hope it's not a trend. There's a moral to the story - don't get used as a slave -but wanted to write up a real life story to motivate and demonstrate what to do if such a situation occurs to the young Juans here. I just hope this is not too commonplace.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done bud, you played it right. You'd have looked like such a tool if you had gotten down on your knees to take the **** off her shoe. Bravo!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does KINO stand for anything? I know it has to do with touching, contact. What is some effect KINO?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Does KINO stand for anything? I know it has to do with touching, contact. What is some effect KINO?
Kino helps raise attraction. Let's her know you're attracted. Friends don't use kino.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
What is KINO exactly though? Any articles?
I have one in the high school forum. Kino is touching. Hugs, brushing of arms, knees. Hand holding. Etc....

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Kino" comes from Greek kineo which literally means "to set in motion". We use it to mean touching for some reason even though there's no English word with the root kineo which has anything to do with touch. The closest is kinesthesia which is our sense of motion. Nothing to do with touching though, Idk what genius decided to use that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. If she would of asked me to get that QTip off her shoe I would of said "that's ok, I'm good, I'll pass on that", gotten myself a beer and gotten the fück away from her. Bıtch had balls.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if she was trying to punk you on purpose. Maybe she told her friends "watch what I can do..."