Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't get that number if you don't intend on using it

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took the time to go through my phone today and noticed half of the ladies on the phone, I have not talked to in like 6 months. Some of which I even forgot how and where we met. So deleted them all. But before I did, I sent a mass text to all of them to see who is viable for FB. only handful responded to my message so my phone is now about 25 "unspoken to" ladies less than before. So, if you don't plan on using the number, do not get it.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better thing to say would be "If you don't intend to use it don't keep it". Sometimes getting a girl's number is good practice/fun.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Something to ask yourself:

"Do i really want this girl's number? Do i really want to get to know her better because I genuinely find her interesting? Or do i just want an ego boost, validation and to impress some mates?"

That being said, giving your number OUT is a lot better than asking for a number. It's not so easy to fall into the ego trap (as it's not really that impressive), yet you set yourself up as the one being chased from the start. If she contacts you, great. If not, meh.

Doing this with women you aren't sure if you're interested in, or even when you're in a LTR has a number of positives. Especially if you're in an LTR. It shows your girlfriend that she's lucky to have you and if she doesn't make the most of it, someone else will take her place.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the number hardly means anything these days. Still, it's good to do to just keep yourself sharp when you actually really want a number of someone you actually plan to call.