Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't get it

Dicc Blownoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this happens a lot to me, not sure about the rest of the community. Here's the situation, girls befriend me, add me on snap, we never really hang, just occasionally text but rarely. Randomly, I'll send her a normal snap, and next thing I know, she deletes me or just never replies again. I'm not unattractive and I don't throw cheesy lines, just out of the ****ing blue deleted. I know it's simple as nexting them, but I'm starting to wonder why the hell it happens so frequently. I know I also can't take it personally.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask them out to hang out Why feed their attention. Ask out, anything but a Yes is one more strike and out. Dont snap too much your busy working hard on your job working out and doing awesome things Remember?

Dicc Blownoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just confused as to why you would randomly delete someone for sending you a snap after you're the one who added them yourself lol...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out... if she won't go out with you... move onto the next one. Don't waist time texting and snapping... or BS.

A chicks attraction has a time limit. If you do not act on it when the window is open... it shuts on your fingers fast.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just confused as to why you would randomly delete someone for sending you a snap after you're the one who added them yourself lol...

Probably was in a fight with whatever guy she bangin/dating. then once things were good again..your gone. lol

remember strike while iron is hot, if a chick "befriends" you and adds you on snap...move fast.

Dicc Blownoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably was in a fight with whatever guy she bangin/dating. then once things were good again..your gone. lol

remember strike while iron is hot, if a chick "befriends" you and adds you on snap...move fast.
lmao this actually makes sense tbh...

She's done this before like last year. Randomly texted me out of the blue like a month ago, took her out and banged. She told me after that she was still "talking" to the guy from before... hahaaaaaa

Billtx49

Reaction score
lmao this actually makes sense tbh...

She's done this before like last year.
That's two strikes. In my ballgame that means she's out.
There's another dog in her yard. You're her dry spell bang.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women rule words. Men rule actions.

You don't DO sh*t so you don't GET sh*t. Simple.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this happens a lot to me, not sure about the rest of the community. Here's the situation, girls befriend me, add me on snap, we never really hang, just occasionally text but rarely. Randomly, I'll send her a normal snap, and next thing I know, she deletes me or just never replies again. I'm not unattractive and I don't throw cheesy lines, just out of the ****ing blue deleted. I know it's simple as nexting them, but I'm starting to wonder why the hell it happens so frequently. I know I also can't take it personally.
News alert. Being befriended on some app is meaningless. What you are doing is projecting something which is not there onto it. And then being disappointed when your expectations fall through.

You need a more realistic view of things. You should only engage emotionally with someone that you feel is reciprocating. And you only know when this is happening in real life. Meet real people in real life.

Don't forget the expression 'easy come, easy go'. The more work you actually have to put in to meeting and getting to know someone, the likelier it is to go somewhere.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was not interested and "nexted" you....

Sarge on...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing was happening with these women anyway, why would you care? The only women you should bother talking with/texting or whatever else are the ones you are actively dating or trying to date. And by trying to date I mean you have asked her out.

Who cares if they block you or delete you, no reason you should be bothering with them in the first place.

Last edited:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Some women, especially younger women, like to flirt with a guy and then shoot him down to boost their ego.

I stopped trying to apply logic and understanding to why women do the things they do and instead focused on doing what works best despite being logical or not long ago.