Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont forget why your doing this.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like telling people how they should live or why they should do something but this is something i feel strongly about and im going to make a strong strong assertion that this will apply to every man.

The main purpose of why we are here is to be more awake and aware. Thats it. Cold approach, getting good with girls is mostly about getting out of our autopilot life and conditioning and creating our OWN life and our OWN standards for what we want. This is ultimately what getting good with girls is supposed to do not just get your **** wet (thats part of it).

you can achieve this through working out hard, being good at business, or anything that pushes your self. But dont forget why your doing this. To be more awake and self aware not to stroke your ego.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Increasing one's control of one's environment. I've came to a similar conclusion.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mostly a post to myself. I have fallen into doing this for the wrong reason.
Thanks for the warning. Your (lack of) punctuation discouraged me already from attempting to tackle your first post.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may want to consider that the idea of pushing in order to get somewhere and become something, is an idea that has infiltrated your mind from the consumerist capitalist culture that produced you.

Sure, step into discomfort. Go beyond yourself.
But don't underestimate the power of rest and relaxation.
Do you know what it means to relax? Do you know it, embodied?
It is only when you relax that you can let go.
And it isn't that you have to acquire more to become more,
it is that you already hold onto so much, that you need to let go of.

Your burdens weigh you down; it is not your original sin that you must chip away at to become who you are.