Don't forget to focus on your goals first

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I decided to drop out of school, I got too much financial stress and I live with my mother, she's not very supportive too.

On the other side I get a full time contract at my work, they are happy with me and I love my job. I'm a great salesman.

My goal now is too drop everything school related and focus for a 100% on work and focus on my main goal to start a business with my boss in another city. They make bank and I can do that too with the same concept in another city, he already declared that plan for the near future. 0-2 years from now.

Im going to pay my debts (not too much about 2K) and focus on health, work and the business plans.

I will do whatever I can to drop fat percentage too 10% and focus on myself. Buy myself new clothes, nice shoes and a nice new watch in a couple of months and the rest I will use too save money.

Girls do not really fit in this schedule rn. Focussing on myself, and all the keyboard jockeys on here, please do the same for your own..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say dropping any school related is not a good thing, you can lower the hours spend, see if is possible to just choose some classes to take and try to juggle it on weekends or one or 2 days during the week, also see if the payment of such will also be lower (normally they are since you are doing less classes) it can make you take longer to finish but at least you won't stop. and after you stop it gets really hard to get back to it

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say dropping any school related is not a good thing, you can lower the hours spend, see if is possible to just choose some classes to take and try to juggle it on weekends or one or 2 days during the week, also see if the payment of such will also be lower (normally they are since you are doing less classes) it can make you take longer to finish but at least you won't stop. and after you stop it gets really hard to get back to it
Very blue pill thinking.

College is a waste of time and money. It guarantees nothing and it isn't the real world.

The only people who should go college are people who are in fields like medicine or law or just don't know what to do.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant manage it. Too much financial pressure, i need to save rn and i might give it a try in september again... i know you are right tho

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very blue pill thinking.

College is a waste of time and money. It guarantees nothing and it isn't the real world.

The only people who should go college are people who are in fields like medicine or law or just don't know what to do.
yes trying to improve you chances is too "blue-pill" thinking, I find worse betting on everything you have on someone else, you forgot one thing don't matter if is college or not, you will learn something there, if not with teaches with friends, you also do some network, you get to know people and who you can consider to work for you or work with in the future, college is not only the academical, there is a lot more to it, and even when it don't garantee things sometimes you need to get proof, I belive you won't let a doctor examine you if he "skip" college, don't matter how good he says he is or others do

@TheGambino

well if you have a plan to it and think there is no other way, good luck

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. I am always supportive of people pursuing business ventures. Do not stop educating yourself though. If not going to school, start reading more, especially books or articles that pertain as much to your business venture as possible. Maybe even take some business classes, or communication classes. Businesses are mostly about building relationships and having a healthy mindset.

yes trying to improve you chances is too "blue-pill" thinking, I find worse betting on everything you have on someone else, you forgot one thing don't matter if is college or not, you will learn something there, if not with teaches with friends, you also do some network, you get to know people and who you can consider to work for you or work with in the future, college is not only the academical, there is a lot more to it, and even when it don't garantee things sometimes you need to get proof, I belive you won't let a doctor examine you if he "skip" college, don't matter how good he says he is or others do

@TheGambino

well if you have a plan to it and think there is no other way, good luck
Agreed! The value in school is not the education itself. It is the perseverence and ambition it takes to finish and all of the lessons that come along with it. I majored in molecular biology, but work in corporate training

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. I am always supportive of people pursuing business ventures. Do not stop educating yourself though. If not going to school, start reading more, especially books or articles that pertain as much to your business venture as possible. Maybe even take some business classes, or communication classes. Businesses are mostly about building relationships and having a healthy mindset.

Agreed! The value in school is not the education itself. It is the perseverence and ambition it takes to finish and all of the lessons that come along with it. I majored in molecular biology, but work in corporate training
This.

School won't give you à job but it will give you 1) Knowledge 2) Persévérance 3) Networking

Only technical degrees provide job now, once you leave (it could take time but far less than libéral degree).

I am with Alvafe, dont stop... cause if you stop... who start back

Business venture is 100% legitimate but should not stop you from learning.

Trust me that if you financially stress about "éducation and stuff"... BusinessVenture is triple that. You never know when money wil come in, that's why it rewards big.

If you like tools: try a plumber.

Plumber is a clean job, requires sales skills to increase your client basé, they have a shortage. You'll be set for life (I think average is 200k)

logicallefty

Reaction score
When the economy is good college degrees dont matter so much. When its bad no degree makes you an easy target to have your resume tossed without further consideration by the company. I think it's OK to leave school full-time to work. But do get that degree as soon as you can for a rainy day if nothing else

I once took a new job in IT. I asked for a salary of 70k and I had a four year degree. They said the job actually pays 80k because that's what the guy I was replacing made and I would be making the same. Guess what degree he had? Nada!

SenorBotches

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very blue pill thinking.

Or if you're a veteran and its free anyways!

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very blue pill thinking.

Jcrew is always hiring seasonally

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to live the fast life, I want to stunt in a beamer or grow long hair, wear johnny depp sunglasses and be the mysterious dude in the lambo with a nice slim fit suit on. I can do that but I need money. Ofcourse I know money doesn't make the man, but I want to play ball with money and invest and be a businessman.

My boss got a retail company, he runs it with his wife. They make about 50K-60K a week with 2 employees, me and a veteran in this business. I'm more then a salesman, I go out of my comfort zone, I do whatever to close the deal all based on goodwill I manage too develop in a couple of hours with the client.

My intentions are big, I want the fast life like I said so they have to make a fair deal with me in a couple of years when I start the business with them. Can't be on a payroll for longer then 2 years, I will have my own business. School is too much stress and effort, I want to make money not a annual salary and a happy normal home with a gf and kids. I want to stunt in Ibiza, L.A., Miami and Dubai so Im going to make it happen. My talent? Sales, it's in my blood, I love it but on a payroll you will never reach the stars.

Tommorow im signing my contract and im still debating on how to get as much out of the contract as possible but I don't want to come over as greedy, this has to be long term succesfull relationship with these people. It's a franchise concept so they have to like me very much to vouch for me at the big guys that made this concept and own other stores so it's going to be a big challenge to reach my goal. Im taking up on it.

If I reach my goal Ill see whoever wants in a villa I will hire in a couple of years from now. Every DJ on here is welcome to the party, have fun and talk about life with eachothers.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I have a job that pays $50,000 a year and I am auditioning for major films, shows and developing my own film. Anything else?
You make 4200$ a month? Thats a lot dude. Im going to start with 2000 euros now jeez...

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You make 4200$ a month? Thats a lot dude. Im going to start with 2000 euros now jeez...
That's not including my side hustle in the entertainment industry. I did go to college. But I dropped out. Companies do not care at all about degrees unless it's straight up specified.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not including my side hustle in the entertainment industry. I did go to college. But I dropped out. Companies do not care at all about degrees unless it's straight up specified.
Sure buddy. You just LIKE to work a ****ty retail job... What are these Major films and anybody can make a sex tape

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure buddy. You just LIKE to work a ****ty retail job... What are these Major films and anybody can make a sex tape
LMAO. You are just a hater. Straight up. Get your life together. And if you try to say that you have a good job then I will just throw this be Ju to your face.

And I didn't realize that every film that's made in a year is considered a major film.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Today I decided to drop out of school, I got too much financial stress and I live with my mother, she's not very supportive too.

On the other side I get a full time contract at my work, they are happy with me and I love my job. I'm a great salesman.

My goal now is too drop everything school related and focus for a 100% on work and focus on my main goal to start a business with my boss in another city. They make bank and I can do that too with the same concept in another city, he already declared that plan for the near future. 0-2 years from now.

Im going to pay my debts (not too much about 2K) and focus on health, work and the business plans.

I will do whatever I can to drop fat percentage too 10% and focus on myself. Buy myself new clothes, nice shoes and a nice new watch in a couple of months and the rest I will use too save money.

Girls do not really fit in this schedule rn. Focussing on myself, and all the keyboard jockeys on here, please do the same for your own..
Bro I wouldn't drop out of school. No one in the business world will take you seriously if you don't have an education to back it up. The salesman job may be good for now but you have to think ahead. You want to be a 40 year old salesman?

Cars/watches/clothes are flashy things that sound sexy now but always remember people value 'education' and 'substance', not a Rolex. Good luck. :up:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOOCS are an option now you can get course completion certificates from major name universities. It's not going to get you in the door with companies that demand a degree but plenty don't. And it's easy to Target exactly what you want to learn

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. You are just a hater. Straight up. Get your life together. And if you try to say that you have a good job then I will just throw this be Ju to your face.

And I didn't realize that every film that's made in a year is considered a major film.
not hating at all. I just dont believe you. Simple as that. you want to get on here and **** on peoples goals and saying its a waste of time meanwhile youre working at jcrew. youll never get into a major film so its a waste of time. right?