Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Ever Try To Get Closure From Your BPD

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get dumped by your BPD, you probably are looking for some type of closure. Your head is spinning, while you heart is aching, as you are left in a world of pain and confusion. You wonder what the hell just happened, just sitting there all alone trying to replay everything that just went down. Your BPD will have projected all her faults on to you, turning you into the bad guy, even though it was all her doing. You see, you are the mirror she is looking into as she projects everything she hates about herself at you. It's what I like to call the "Mirror Identity Function" she identifies herself looking at you, envisioning everything about herself. So, she has you believing that you were the cause of everything when you never were.

A BPD will never give you the closure that you are looking for because she will never admit to being at fault. She can't handle this type of admission because of her fragile mind and ego. This is why she will show no remorse and move on to the next guy like nothing has ever happened. If you do get a chance to try to get some closure, you will get the blame for everything. She will use a couple of instances of what you did not do for her that made her leave you. She might even use a couple of instances that you did do. Now, you never even thought of these before but she will make it out to be the reason why she left. Nothing you can do will ever be good enough for her and she knows that. This is her big excuse that she will use to throw the blame back on to you. Again, she is projecting and blaming you for her own faults, hate, and self loathing. So, you will never get the closure you are looking for.

She probably expected you to read her mind during the relationship. Making you try to solve all her problems by trying to figure out what is going on. Most of the time you probably had no inkling that there was ever a problem at all. She would then blame and hate you because you couldn't fix her exact problem that you had no idea of. Nobody in the world can fix her, because you can't fix her, she doesn't want to be fixed.

This all stems from a lack of a bond she had with her mother during her infant years. She never had any connection with her mother during her formative years, so she expects you to be the one to care for her needs. If you are unable to do so, she will lash out at you, shame you, and make you feel guilty. A mother can care for her baby's needs and knows what it wants, but the BPD expects you to take on the role of the mother. Which means being able to read her mind and knowing what she wants, even when she doesn't tell you. How can ever be able to do that? You can't, so that is why the sh*t will hit the fan after the "Honeymoon Phase" is over. You have to remember that with a BPD, you are dealing with the mind of a little child in a grown woman's body. This is why they act the way they do, they are childlike. So, trying to get closure from a child will never happen.

She will forever deny that she was at fault for anything, so any kind of closure will just be a futile attempt. These efforts on your part to reach out will only result in causing more grief and pain for you. How can get any real remorse when this girl will never be truly sorry? Any type of closure or communication after a BPD relationship should be strictly forbidden.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.. But, you're wrong about one thing!!! It's not the mothers lack of affection... It's the fathers! Every single one of these type of women I've met over the years all shared the same trait... A bad relationship with their father, or no father in the picture at all.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
Good post.. But, you're wrong about one thing!!! It's not the mothers lack of affection... It's the fathers! Every single one of these type of women I've met over the years all shared the same trait... A bad relationship with their father, or no father in the picture at all.
No, BPD women have "daddy issues" which is a problem to begin with. But their brain process starts from the mother when they are an infant. Their thinking and reasoning aren't developed, so that is why they expect you to be their caretaker. Mother's care and nurse the baby, the fathers don't. I have a whole chapter dedicated to that in my book.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a few PM's regarding closure from a BPD ex girlfriend. Remember that you won't be able to get any closure from her because she won't admit to ever being at fault. A BPD's weak and fragile ego can never admit that they ever have done any wrong doing. Check back on your relationship, it was always your fault wasn't it? Every time she lashed out at you was because she felt it was your fault even when it was her wrong doing that caused the problem. She never admitted to being wrong then, so why would she admit when it's all said and done?

Getting closure is an useless attempt because she will end up making you feel worse about the whole thing all over again. The only closure that you need to know is that this woman has a diseased mind that is making her act the way she is. You should be thankful that you are out of a relatonship on your way to recovery from this horrible experience.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post.

for those who are looking for mild entertainment, the other night me and my ex were at the same bar. we try not to make things awkward but we were left alone for a few.

she asked me why me and her can't be just normal friends. I said because I'm not a b*tch and I don't make friends with chicks when we're done screwing. so she says "well I wouldn't be opposed to more than friends" , and I say "sorry but the only reason I even a knowledge somebody who treated me so poorly is because I feel bad you have dad issues, you had a really hard bringing up and so I let you slide"

she started crying then bought me a shot And asked if she could go to our buddies wedding as my date And I said no.then I went home and noticed she unblocked me from seeing her snapchat stories and it was her and the dude she cheated.on me with. LMAO. even my friends were like "dude is she retarded".

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
good post.

for those who are looking for mild entertainment, the other night me and my ex were at the same bar. we try not to make things awkward but we were left alone for a few.

she asked me why me and her can't be just normal friends. I said because I'm not a b*tch and I don't make friends with chicks when we're done screwing. so she says "well I wouldn't be opposed to more than friends" , and I say "sorry but the only reason I even a knowledge somebody who treated me so poorly is because I feel bad you have dad issues, you had a really hard bringing up and so I let you slide"

she started crying then bought me a shot And asked if she could go to our buddies wedding as my date And I said no.then I went home and noticed she unblocked me from seeing her snapchat stories and it was her and the dude she cheated.on me with. LMAO. even my friends were like "dude is she retarded".
yeah they're not in the same universe as we norms. They seem to think that theres "no harm" in being friends..because after all its you thats at fault not them. I tried talking to her (obviously more confidently) yesterday cos she reinstigated contact. She kept saying "whats up", "I'm quite concerned". Then today she messaged me saying how she wasn't looking forward to the drive home from her holiday(something else I discovered yesterday was she had a new partner she was on holiday with) and I said "Your partner can keep you company" and went back to sleep, She then replied a while later saying "Yeah he's driving :) I'll miss the water". So I said "Look if you're with someone now stop messaging me I'm not interested"

They always want triangulation, which is something that once you've been through it one time you never want to go through it again. They give you all the **** and the occassional bit of breast, and then act like darling princesses with their bf. I would imagine any time theres a good period in a BPD relationship it's because theres someone else involved, usually a "friend".

I've never had closure, I have lost my rag with her a few times since the split. But I'll never forget how oppressed I felt, there came a time when being depressed was the norm, and I had no idea - but everyone around me could tell how different I'd become. Had I had longer with her I could imagine I would have contemplated suicide or something. The effect they have is literally like having a demon whispering in your ear telling you your a piece of sh*t 24/7.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing happened today, she's explained why she did what she did, said she never meant to hurt me, doesn't want to, didn't want to, basically apologised. When she did that something clicked in me. We're okay now. We're friends. Tbh she's very depressed in my opinion. I have no idea whats going on in her head. But I guess the recycle is on. I'm keeping my distance but still maintaining some contact. I don't hate her - in some weird way I love her - but I think it's more obsession than anything else. I'm an AFC. I refuse to be an orbiter though. I'll just see what happens. :woo:

Baethedestroyer

Reaction score
I have a question. When my BPD ex and I broke up due to cheating, she got into therapy and onto medication. She broke things off with the person she was cheating with and told me that she had made a mistake. I believed her because at that point I knew about the bpd and had read up on it, and we had been in a serious committed relationship for three years prior to the cheating happening. We started trying to work things out and just date exclusively. She allowed me to check her phone randomly and switched her shift where she didn’t have to see the other person at work. She tried to prove things to me and regain my trust. Out of nowhere, I started feeling really odd around her. Something about her was different and I couldn’t tell what it was. With my knowledge of bpd, I went through the checklist with her. “Are you splitting?” “Are you talking to x again?” “Have you had any impulsivity lately?” “Is this still what you want?” She maintained that everything was Fine and my worrying was effecting her mental health. The weird feeling still didn’t go away. Mind you, we had been working on things three months now and I hadn’t felt like this before a certain day and then on from there. After 3 days of the weird feeling and probably acting like a crazy person because she swore everything was normal, she had enough. I tried to explain myself so that we could somehow figure this out, but she just screamed at me. I kicked her out and she went to stay with her parents. The feeling continued and two days later she ended things with me. This was a person that I had been through hell and back with. Normally with her begging and pleading me not to leave her over little fights, and then all of a sudden she was cold and unfeeling. Two weeks later, she told me had started talking to the person she cheated on me with again. The day she did was the day after my dad had passed away. She was helping me get things in order because when I told her about his passing, she had taken a day off of work. They are now dating. I’ve cut off contact 3 times, but she has come over to my house twice in the last month to convince me that she wasn’t lying to me about anything and convince me that we should be friends. She tells me how much better she’s doing and how as soon as she left me, she felt so much better. The new significant other has a lot of anxiety regarding us speaking. Understandably, because he’ll, so do I. I explained to my ex about triangulation and how even if it wasn’t on purpose, I wouldn’t talk to her again until I didn’t have feelings for her anymore, as to be sure nothing happened between us. Do you think it was me or her that shut things down? Why wouldn’t she just tell me if something was wrong so that we could have fixed it? Do you think she’s really doing better (losing weight, taking care of herself more, being more honest) or is it just a ploy to make me feel bad or jealous? And last but not least, this one is the one that really keeps me up at night, do you think she finally left because I had learned what it felt like when she was cheating?

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen this post then I realized what the fvck its 4 years old, kinda wished I knew about this website and this post 4 years ago it was when I met my BPD now my ex. What was said in the first post rings true about my ex except for hating her mom she hates her father he is cheater. Her mom couldn't control her she ended up getting thrown out, she didn't have a good family life. Who knows I may hear from my ex one day or I might not, what ever I've moved on, I look at her past anybody that's been in her life isn't in it anymore she pretty much burns her bridges with every person that she becomes "friends" with.

If I'm chatting up a woman and I hear anything about her disliking her father or doesn't have a good relationship with her father, its the end of discussion with her, move on, she's not worth it. Women that come from fvcked up family lives are usually damaged, I've seen the correlation, I avoid women that come from messed up family life.

I makes me laugh when I think about what my ex is like, it also makes me laugh that I exposed her dirty secret when we had our big blow out ever body seen her true colors, the people we worked with realized the has mental health issues. I little secret she wanted to take to her grave. I told her you want to fight dirty with me I will fight dirty I aired the laundry I knew that ate her alive, fvck you ***** you picked a fight with the wrong person.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post relates to most woman, or any woman that lost Interest in you.

Most woman are NOT BDP

Billtx49

Reaction score
This post relates to most woman, or any woman that lost Interest in you.
Very true, they are women after all. BPD’s operate like a normal woman in many instances, but it’s that same behavior + crazy steroids added in that tells a man what’s up. It can go from normal to crazy within seconds sometimes.
Way over the top abnormal behavior involving violence from a woman that claims to love you is usually when you start to get a clue who and what you’re really dealing with…

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
due to religion and societal conditioning, men and woman are generally trapped in a clever severe trap of cognitive dissonance..

we all have super-hyperized sex drives.. while thinking were meant for monogamous relationships..

men and woman want to fvck everything, while having the fear of God struck in their hearts of not being in a relationship.

remember.. societal pressure and shaming is more of a lethal force then you think.
it's fvcKing RUTHLESS.

bi polar, anger, and weird mental states are the result of this.

trauma and abuse from parents, friends, family, partners of the oppisite sex your attracted to all live in this monogamous family paradigm.

explains why everybody is abusing each other so much.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. That's another disorder.

BPD is about lack of nurturing and attention from the mother in formative years.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through the checklist with her. “Are you splitting?” “Are you talking to x again?” “Have you had any impulsivity lately?” “Is this still what you want?”
imho... this sank your battleship. You showed you were way more invested than her, you acting like a woman all worried... it was all she needed.

My BPD of 4yrs left right after I told her "I love you with all my heart" while on holiday in Italy, she went ghost right after.

Last edited:

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Closure comes from educating yourself on the disorder and accepting that no matter how you acted, nothing wouldn't have made a jot of difference to the outcome. There are no happy endings with a Borderline.
Also remember that it doesn't matter who ended it, in their dysfunctional heads it was you, end of. And if you don't go NC as soon as its over, they'll make damn sure you'll pay for triggering their abandonment fears.They have to play the perpetual victim due to being too cowardly to face up to their own toxic shame.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who are “victims” of BPD show the same symptoms for BPD themselves.

Lack of empathy
Blaming everything only on the girl
Emotional distress, obsessive over ex sometimes for years.
Clinging to a relationship, but other times wanting to get away from the crazy b-tch and NC.
Highs and lows
Wanting to replace the “bad girl” as soon as possible.
Victim mentality.

Sounds like BPD too right?

People can only attract people who resonate on the same frequency.