Don't drink and drive, damnit! ;)

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap...I was at this party yesterday... anyway, was pretty wasted and was making out with this chick.
After a while I got this blackout, and a few hours later I'm on my way home (dont know how I got there, haha ;) ...apparently, she got my msn somehow, and says that I promised to meet her again so she can get to know me when I'm sober (don't know what happened between us...).
I think we might have fvcked, since she said I left her about an hour after my blackout. Btw, she is probably a 5 or so on my scale, so I really don't want to escalate.

Anyways, I told her on msn that I don't remember that much and that I thought she was drunk (which she said she wasn't :rolleyes: ...probably was though). Also that I couldn't really see her again... don't really want to hurt her feelings (as that could lead to me getting an unwanted reputation...).

Just needed to spill my beans people :cool: ...so dont come saying I'm all AFC for looking for advice and crap.

So just a recommendation; take it waaay easy on the alcohol next time ur at a party, or u may end up with a chick u really dont want :p

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this post was gonna have some heart-wrenching story about your girlfriend dying while you were driving drunk. Instead it just stated the obvious. But it is legitimate advice, so don't drink and drive.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some better advice: Don't drink.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too many people these days drink to get drunk and not drink to have fun,,,, ecpesially where i live , everyone here is like on a race to see who gets drunk fastest... I have only been really drunk twice in my life , once at my cousins birthday party and once when it was my second time that i drank alchohol.... now i mix the drinx good so that it tastes good and give me a buzz rather then doing a fifty fifty wich after 4-5 glasses made me really drunk i,.... not a good idea if u ask me....

Good_Vibes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by True Wolf
I have some better advice: Don't drink.
Yeah since I quit drinking, my HS life has been alot better. I still smoke sometime, but not at parties, just with my close friends at my house every so often.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not drinking=no drunken hookups.
and who doesn't love them drunken hookups.[well the ones where its a hot girl atleast. know ur limits. and double-check chicks with friends lol"is she aight man?"]
i'm going to get plastered now.
GI Joes n Army Hoes party here i come.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking isn't good. what's the point in drinking? so you can look "cool"?....yeah, there is NOTHING cooler than some person sittin' outside chuggin' a forty....

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
Drinking isn't good. what's the point in drinking? so you can look "cool"?....yeah, there is NOTHING cooler than some person sittin' outside chuggin' a forty....
its actually quite fun

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
HELL YES!!

Them forties is gangsta. Nothin' better than downing a nice Olde English 800.

Actually Olde English tastes like sh*t, but it'll get the job done. I prefer nice vodka to malt liquor (Grey Goose, Absolut, etc.). And I'm a fan of beer as well.

I don't know what you naysayers are talking about. If you keep yourself in control, drinking can be a helluva lot of fun. Personally, when I drink I always make sure I still have control of myself. I have never driven drunk, I have never thrown up or passed out from drinking, I've never done anything I regret later on, I've never just drank for the sake of drinking (I only do at parties or when hanging out with a small group at someone's house), and I always remember what I do, so I'm never just waking up somewhere I don't know where I am. However, even through all that I still like to drink and get drunk. Being drunk is a good feeling, you lose a lot of your cares and worries, and it eases tensions and awkwardness in many situations. Additonally, it's a social activity that is fun.

Unfortunately, not everyone that drinks is like me and they let themselves get out of control sometimes. That's their problem. Despite this, I will still continue to drink as long as I still enjoy it and keep it controlled.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got stoned n wasted...and madeotu with liek a 7 asian girl.
ehhh not somehting i'd do sober. but the ngiht was pretty chill.

and i left my almost-gf a drunken message which was sorta bad. btu i bet she laughed. but she didn't call em back. lol.