Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don't do mewing and masseter excercises for better Jawlines.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only did these exercises when I remembered them. I saw it in high school and did it every time I thought about it for 4-5 years. I also chewed gum constantly.
Today the doctor said that my jaw muscles were too strong and broke my teeth. And today I started the much more expensive treatment from Jawline.
I broke 6-7 teeth because of this.

So if anyone does these exercises, please do not do them. They are bad for your health. Get jawline botox instead.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I just like eat a lot of food and have a jacked jawline because of that?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I just like eat a lot of food and have a jacked jawline because of that?
Stress may have caused me to grind my teeth. Even though my jaw has been strong for years, my teeth have been breaking for the last year. But I had botox. And now I have a soft jaw, 6 broken teeth and a dentist bill :D

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only did these exercises when I remembered them. I saw it in high school and did it every time I thought about it for 4-5 years. I also chewed gum constantly.
Today the doctor said that my jaw muscles were too strong and broke my teeth. And today I started the much more expensive treatment from Jawline.
I broke 6-7 teeth because of this.

So if anyone does these exercises, please do not do them. They are bad for your health. Get jawline botox instead.
i didn’t think about that when i bought one of those but that is an unintended consequence. I havent used it yet