Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't delete that Myspace account.....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matter of fact, even if you aren't on there very often (I probably only log in once every couple of weeks) send out a bulletin every now and then.

I sent one awhile back letting people know that I was going to be out of the country and not to call unless it was an emergency, and what do you know? A chick from a few years ago who seemed to share a mutual attraction with me but had a b/f at the time responds to the bulletin.

There's something about TRAVEL that captivates the hearts and minds of women (and gives them an excuse to contact you!)

Anyway, she's the best friend of another chick I know who is really just an acquaintance herself despite the fact that she's kind of my neighbor. I have the other chick's number, but there is NO WAY I would have ever kept in touch her friend had it not been for Myspace.

When she messaged me while I was overseas I told her that I was going to be gone for a couple of weeks but we should get together again when I get back.

I've been pretty busy with work, chicks, and other manly pursuits, so I hadn't bothered to follow up, but the other day she posted a comment on a myspace picture I have of her and I when we were out a long time ago, basically saying that "we should do this again sometime". From the looks of her page it seems like she might have just jettisoned the b/f, which would make sense why she would be contacting me.

Will anything come of it? Who knows. Earlier today I sent her a message proposing a specific day to meet up.....we shall see. She's a "freaky" chick (which I kind of have a fetish for), 27, thin, cute, fun personality..... you get the picture.

Point is, I thought about deleting my myspace page a couple of times but realized there is no point. It doesn't cost me anything so why not leave it up? Apparently it was a good decision. As much as social networking gets bashed around here it's still a VERY useful tool.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I don't actively pursue women on Myspace much anymore. I just let my profile sit for lengths of time and some girl maybe one on my page but more likely someone browsing my page shows an interest.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
As much as social networking gets bashed around here it's still a VERY useful tool.
Yeah, only if you have 2 or more hot chick's leaving you comments indicating they want you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I and everyone I know has moved to Facebook by now, but, same thing. I prefer it from an applications standpoint, although I hardly use it. I DID use it to show off my hang gliding (in Brazil) video I just uploaded and edited. It's a great conceit: "Just another day in the life of SamSpade, jumping off a cliff in South America."

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> Point is, I thought about deleting my myspace page a couple of times but realized there is no point. It doesn't cost me anything so why not leave it up? Apparently it was a good decision. >>

The "good decision" actually seems to have been to send a bulletin, especially one about that you were travelling out of the country (IOW, you're a man of fun & adventure), thus working that social networking account. So she figures, "hey! I want some of that fun!" And the further proof of that is:

>> that I was going to be out of the country and not to call unless it was an emergency...

When she messaged me while I was overseas... >>

Exactly what was the nature of her emergency? LOL

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, Myspace is outdated, but a few people still use it, especially the artsy creative types. This chick makes jewelry and likes hello kitty and tatts and sh!t.

Mr. Me said:
The "good decision" actually seems to have been to send a bulletin, especially one about that you were travelling out of the country (IOW, you're a man of fun & adventure), thus working that social networking account. So she figures, "hey! I want some of that fun!"....
No doubt. When you travel it pushes a lot of buttons with women. ESPECIALLY if you have been to her "dream destination". It demonstrates value, status, culture, and captivates her imagination putting her in a "happy" state that she then associates with you.

Exactly what was the nature of her emergency? LOL
Noooo...my bulletin said "don't CALL unless it's an emergency" she messaged me on myspace.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to know mate. Some girl from high school added me as a friend on facebook recently, she has over 400 friends, alot of cute girls. I might go and write something on her wall, that way all her friends see the update and maybe they will say "who is this guy"? Only thing I need to do first is make my profile page better. I really never got into the whole "social networking" craze, so my profile page is pretty much bare minimum.

Things I figure I need to do:

1. add more pics, I've got 6 pics total on there, so that's not enough. I have pictures of my travels from the last couple years, so I'll use those, as well as any pics I have with me and girls.

2. I guess I got to figure out how to add friends, I only have 25 friends on my list, and I'm guessing that's not enough. Reason it's so small is because I barely use it.

3. Write a short bio on myself, right now I never wrote anything about me or my interests, so that's another thing.

4. I've got my relationship status on "single". I guess I should change that?

Any other advice you can think of let me know. Good to know these sites are good for something like this after all.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally can't stand facebook so I'll be keeping my Myspace. I swear, whoever designed facebook is retarded. Myspace is SO much simpler to use.

Is it outdated? Maybe. But eventually facebook will be outdated too and everyone will jump on to the next big thing. I'll be all over that-assuming it has a decent user interface.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged her about getting together this week, she countered with two possible days next week. Told her to send me her # and the best time to call, so she gives me her work schedule and says "but you can message me anytime"

Looks like decent IL. Actually i thought she was high interest from the first night we went outas a group, but her friend was sick in my bathroom so I didn't really have the opportunity to explore that option.

Point is, if you have these chicks on Myspace you NEVER KNOW what might go down in the future. There's another early-mid 20's respiratory therapist cutie that lives a couple hours away from here that I've been trying to set something up with, since she's another hottie that expressed interest in the past but since she doesn't live here it was never pursued. Matter of fact I might be headed down that way in the very near future....I should touch base with her....

I don't get into too much detail on there. Pictures are good....chicks LOVE to look at pics and you can strategically upload them to display your high status and taste for adventure and such.

If you're a good writer you could come up with some bio/blog material that gets attention as well. Me? I just have it to keep the contacts.

Oh yea, it doesn't hurt to have a fair amount of attractive women on your friends list either.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Messaged her about getting together this week, she countered with two possible days next week. Told her to send me her # and the best time to call, so she gives me her work schedule and says "but you can message me anytime"

Looks like decent IL. Actually i thought she was high interest from the first night we went outas a group, but her friend was sick in my bathroom so I didn't really have the opportunity to explore that option.

Point is, if you have these chicks on Myspace you NEVER KNOW what might go down in the future. There's another early-mid 20's respiratory therapist cutie that lives a couple hours away from here that I've been trying to set something up with, since she's another hottie that expressed interest in the past but since she doesn't live here it was never pursued. Matter of fact I might be headed down that way in the very near future....I should touch base with her....

I don't get into too much detail on there. Pictures are good....chicks LOVE to look at pics and you can strategically upload them to display your high status and taste for adventure and such.

If you're a good writer you could come up with some bio/blog material that gets attention as well. Me? I just have it to keep the contacts.

Oh yea, it doesn't hurt to have a fair amount of attractive women on your friends list either.
:up:

I've actually thought about creating a facebook just to have it so more people can keep in touch with me. I just get thrown off by the interface.

Anyway, St8 you are totally right about keeping contacts around 'just in case'. Last year I added a bunch of random women to myspace and didn't think anything of it. A few months ago one of them contacted me and said "my friend really likes you". Long story short, her friend became my gf for awhile.

So yeah, just putting yourself "out there" and being seen can bring results.