Don't confuse BPD with basic female nature

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe 99% of all women on Earth today are BPD nutjobs

because of the level of *freedom* society has given them

a *freedom* women are not mentally equipped to handle...television, media, movies have turned women into slavering, hypergamous lunatics

perhaps men haven't seen this insanity upfront because we love the moist slit so much we are easily deceived

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Or maybe 99% of all women on Earth today are BPD nutjobs

because of the level of *freedom* society has given them

a *freedom* women are not mentally equipped to handle...television, media, movies have turned women into slavering, hypergamous lunatics

perhaps men haven't seen this insanity upfront because we love the moist slit so much we are easily deceived
Funny you said that...last chick I talked to over the phone seemed cool and simple. After talking about life in general for about 20 minutes she hangs up for no reason, no explanation...I called back, nothing...day later , thinking maybe she had issues with phone etc...nothing...sounds like bat **** crazy to me!!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
FinalWay said:
Funny you said that...last chick I talked to over the phone seemed cool and simple. After talking about life in general for about 20 minutes she hangs up for no reason, no explanation...I called back, nothing...day later , thinking maybe she had issues with phone etc...nothing...sounds like bat **** crazy to me!!
Modern women feel no duty or responsibility to show respect, commitment or even basic friendliness to men. To most women, men are like tools or appliances.. like a printer or a microwave or even a car. She uses it when she needs it, then forgets it exists until she needs it again. Once its no longer useful, she throws it away and gets a better model.

Interestingly.. when men treat women the same way, they are considered scum and get attacked both by women and white knights. Stuff like: "You can just use a woman for sex and leave!!!" But its ok for a woman to use a man for free dinners, entertainment, transportation, etc. and disappear from his life forever. If he "expects" something in return.. he is an a*shole. However, when a woman has sex with you.. you now owe her something unless SHE decides you don't.

A man needs a good reason to abandon a woman. However, a woman needs no reason to abandon a man. :crackup:

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya playher...preachin to the choir! Don't ya love double standards?!?!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So God gave us sh!t testing nags (thanks a bunch), but turned out to be a pretty good tool for women to weed out lesser men. To his credit he did give man a stronger backhand to counter it I guess. Unfortunately now though our hands are tied behind our backs and we negotiate with words or our feet.

GAY!

I prefer the old way, this new way is less productive and more time consuming. This thread has inspired me to remind my woman again that she was put here for me. She loves that stuff.
Kinda like how parents and teachers have to talk and "reason" with the little sh1ts now instead of using the good ol' fashioned belt on the arse.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/borderline-personality-disorder/

While I will agree that a lot of guys are too eager to jump on the BPD diagnosis bandwagon for what is basically elements of female nature, it's import we don't fail to acknowledge it, or recognize the behavioral cues for it.

It's funny how the same guys who are quick to embrace some self-diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome are also the ones saying not to be so hasty calling a girl a BPD sufferer.

my1ken

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post makes no sense..women in poor environments are better mothers? Poor women should not be having kids that can not afford. And the only reason women in other counties ''appear'' loyal because there kowtowing to some traditional role. Women in general have a deep obsession for status and money.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't confuse BPD with basic female nature .........I don't believe you can......if you have been in a relationship with one

If you have been in one of these relationships (and I have been in scores of relationships), you can't possibly confuse BPD with basic female nature. out of all the scores of relationships all the women were either nice, nasty , quirky, shouty , emotional but not satan.........you will know when you get to meet miss satan.

It is just so totally fvcked up you will feel like you have been hit by a train, god knows what would have happened if I met her at 20 and not 38......probably 6 feet under.