Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont concentrate on...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is quite natural for you to have a goal for self improvement, such as becomeing more popular, but what i have noticed is that it is very important that you do not concentrate on how things will be once you are popular, do not fantisize about how your phone will always be ringing. What you need to focus on is not how life will be once you get your results, but on carying out the steps you have identified as neccisery for reaching your goal.

If you have read how to win freinds and influnce people and then decide that to become more popular, you must compliment people where praise is deserved. Then go through your day looking for instances where someone deserves praise, and compliment them, this is much more productive then day dreaming about your populairty and also eliminates 'false hope'

I only say this because i am guilty of day dreaming about my goals far to often, and so i am almost certain that many of you do the same.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. Projecting outcomes takes you out of the moment.