Don't buy girls drinks? Why not?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yall worryed bout this rule. How bout you get her to buy you a drink:D I'd love for her to buy me and her drinks and i don't have to spend no money on her next thing she flakes me and i realize i wasted 20 dollars on a approach that i didn't even lay. I only girls i would actually spend money on are girls i layed but i don't see no problem if you were to buy a girl a drink later on when yall are having fun and sh!t. (I just won't do it, its not me)

The Anti Dr Phil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Washington, DC/Barcelona, Spain (6 mos in the US &
This is NOT an open and shut rule, in my opinion. Bottom line, you have to know your animal, and more importantly, you have to know your environment. What many of you guys must understand is many of these "rules", are in fact be variables - that can be adaptable and adjustable according to time, location, situation, and/or mood. For instance, if you're having a great conversation with a woman, or dancing with a woman for goodness knows how long, I don't see any problems buying said woman a drink. Especially if it's fairly obvious you two have a connection and may be dancing/talking/hanging out a while longer. Or, if you're in a martini bar sitting at a table with a woman who is definitely interested, are you saying you shouldn't drink? In situations like that, I'd merely say, "I got this round, and you get the next, Okay". Real simple.

Know your animal.

That said, under no certain circumstances should a guy purchase a woman a drink as a pseudo"social contract" in hopes of ensuring him an introduction or a few minutes of meaningless conversation.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Anti Dr Phil
This is NOT an open and shut rule, in my opinion. Bottom line, you have to know your animal, and more importantly, you have to know your environment. What many of you guys must understand is many of these "rules", are in fact be variables - that can be adaptable and adjustable according to time, location, situation, and/or mood. For instance, if you're having a great conversation with a woman, or dancing with a woman for goodness knows how long, I don't see any problems buying said woman a drink. Especially if it's fairly obvious you two have a connection and may be dancing/talking/hanging out a while longer. Or, if you're in a martini bar sitting at a table with a woman who is definitely interested, are you saying you shouldn't drink? In situations like that, I'd merely say, "I got this round, and you get the next, Okay". Real simple.

Know your animal.

That said, under no certain circumstances should a guy purchase a woman a drink as a pseudo"social contract" in hopes of ensuring him an introduction or a few minutes of meaningless conversation.
This, I agree with.

Don't think of the rules as unbendable limits that must be followed at all times...see them merely as guidelines - feel the situation a bit.

saying that, the large majority of the time I would recommend that you do NOT buy the woman a drink (expecially if she's extra hot - HB 9/10)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
HB: Will you buy me a drink?
JC: I was about to ask you the same thing (smirk)

JC
HB "Will you buy me a drink?"
JP "Well, that all depends...what do I get?"
HB "What is it you want?"
JP "To taste your mouth"

From here there are two/three options for the woman. She can tell Jack Presscot:

"Um, I dont think so, I hardly know you,"
To which JP replies, "I hardly know you either, and I only buy drinks for women I know, so why dont we just buy our own drinks for now.....to the (Bartender) "Jake!, I'll have a Grey Goose Martini, dry, straight up, with a twist of lemon and two olives." and when I get it, I'll offer her "cheers!"

"Um, ok", and offers me a bull$hit peck on the lips/cheek....
"Thats how you kiss your grandmother, Sweetheart, if you want a drink, you have to kiss me like Sade was playing in the background." At which point she will offer more excuses, and not get a free drink. But she can watch me buy one for myself.

Um, ok, I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you" At which point, she opens her mouth to me, and we proceed to tongue wrestle, and bite each others lower lip, while I caress her thighs. 20 second minimum. "Jake, get this sexy lady whatever the Hell she wants, and two Jaeger bombs, if ya please!