Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be this Dude...Perhaps the most AFC dude I've seen...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is just crazy and the writer of the article implies that all men act this way when rejected.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is just crazy and the writer of the article implies that all men act this way when rejected.
Settle down. The article was first on cosmopolititon and then on good housekeeping. Two chick mags. And they only implied that men don't take rejection light. A fair statement.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major face palm. What is crazy is how many really successful men actually turn into stage 5 clingers and without very much interaction.

I'm so glad the men here actively discourage the AFC behavior. Plugged in men with money tend to be the worst offenders in my experience.

I could share similarly cringeworthy things done by equally successful men...and yes it makes me RUN AWAY. Then guys like this wonder how it is they end up with shallow women or gold diggers....

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair the dude probably spent the majority of his life locked in his bedroom studying and never had the chance to develop any game whatsoever.
I remember a James Franco interview where he said he had to relearn how to interact with people because he worked so hard at acting.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds like my bpd ex when i went NC on her.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was on forum bodybuilding under beta phagg0t. Still funny though.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much money and still begging for a woman. Smh. Just sad.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
After spending most of my day around docs, this is true of a lot of them. Some are Djs , it's awesome to see and some are as socially retarded as half the people on SS.

Pretty terribad texting though. Asking a girl if she's on birth control is a joke?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is there are likely a high percentage who do...desperate dudes do desperate things remember.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down. The article was first on cosmopolititon and then on good housekeeping. Two chick mags. And they only implied that men don't take rejection light. A fair statement.
Yep.... This is the truth. I think most men do not take rejection well and behave like idiots. This is why you see women flaking and testing all the G-D time. When you first meet a woman, her gut instinct is that you will be a clueless creepy stalker and treat you that way.... Why? Because that is her experience with men.

DJ's use this to our advantage... when she rejects you walk away... drives them crazy, because it makes them wonder what they passed up. BUT as soon as you confirm her suspicions you are done for ever.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was an idiot forsure. The website and author of the article is your typical man hating feminazi anyways do yes she is going to pretend all men behave this way because it gets more badly behaving womem to read her articles.

Serenity

Reaction score
Wow, that much desperation and he really sucked at hiding it. With the "oh, I make so much money" and "I've got some other woman" acts. Like anyone gives a sh!t...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol..like the Asian dude in the Girlfriend Experience.....watch ep 3 and 4...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of AFC this actually isn't that bad. Yeah, he's a self-indulgent dumba** with no game whatsoever. But at least he had confidence and balls. You can tell from the messages that he looked down on her and didn't really respect her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah because if its on the internet it have to be true

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Book intelligence does not equal social intelligence.