Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Be Tempted!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get flustered with girls, it is usually in a situation where the girl (cute of course) is giving high interest signs like proximity, laughing at my dumb jokes, moving around a lot, getting close, smiling etc. and I am obviously interested in her—of course I am because I am a horny bastard like everyone else—and I feel that I could definitely "close the deal" right there. However, when I am in a public setting (like at work) it doesn't "feel right" to do that kind of thing, so I tend to shy away and act like a sissy chump. This only serves to make my situation uncomfortable.

How far I have come! Before I used to wonder how to every girl interested in me, now I get nervous when they are! It may sound confusing that it is like that for me (why am I complaining?), but in these situations, there is a large gap between attraction and action. Society likes to call this gap dating. I don't have a desire to date these girls, I just want to sex them up: ) This all comes down, of course, to our old friend Mr. Desperation.

About Desperation

Desperation is not as simple as desperation for sex or desperation for a girlfriend. You can have sex every day with your girlfriend and still turn into a dribbling gob of goo for some other girl that you want to sex, no, some other girl that you would sex if only she gives you the chance. Therefore you are desperate when you have that thought in your mind that you would have sex with the girl (or a relationship), if only she would ask.

Herein lies the crux of the matter: you give her the control and final authority concerning the relationship between the two of you.

Desperation = loss of control = giving women the power. Then, she has already won and has no need to pursue you any further.

Even though this is a turn off for women—as it should be, since desperation makes us uncomfortable and we need to learn how to control it—sometimes even showing desperation does not drive a woman away, provided you are not actively chasing her. This may be worse, because the only thing that happens is that you are just uncomfortable around her, making your life hellish.

Desperation should be a turn off for women, because they need men who have power and control. Woman is designed to test man and see if he has what it takes to endure. The whole nature of woman is designed to trick men into believing that woman is the perfection! (Think AFC days people!) This could not be further from the truth. However, it feels like they have immense value. They are a falsehood that we take to be true. A man must be able to shun the naggings of perfection (and his own feelings of infatuation) and follow his own path through life, not woman's. (A woman's life is one of the most pointless stories ever created once you throw away the sexuality: the makeup, hair, clothes, boyfriends, children, etc.)

Even though the temptation is great, a man must keep all control and never give women any. This does not only apply to what does happen, but what may happen.

For example: you can never even think: "if she asked me right now, of course I would sex her."

Even this is giving up your power to this false perfection.

Lessons from the other Bible

Consider the metaphor in the Bible:

Eve was made from a rib. Why a rib you ask? A rib so that God could reveal the heart of man. (For what does the rib cover but the heart, the symbol of the human spirit.) With man's rib missing and his heart exposed, his natural tendency is to retrieve that rib again, such that his heart, his nature, would be hidden once again. (For what is union with woman but satisfaction of our greatest natural desires!) We used to think that all we needed was that rib back; we used to think that our heart would be whole once again, and protected if we just had that satisfaction with women (whatever type of satisfaction that is: marriage, multiple ONS, girlfriends, whatever) but what we learned is that we really must refine our hearts, change our natures, and enable ourselves to walk through the world without a care knowing that we could take on any challenge that the world presents.

That is the true role of woman, to reveal the heart of man.

Woman is best not is her presence, but in her absence. (That is true in more ways than one, heh heh : )

What changes a man? The woman that he got, or the woman that he did not get? (What brought you here to this site?) His nature is only revealed when that woman, that rib, is ripped away—painfully, but necessarily—and he must then work on himself, and better himself in every way.

Even the losers get lucky sometimes. Having success with women does not mean that you are a man by any stretch. Even if you have much success and treat them like dirt. The real test of a man is how much control of his own life that he gives to the woman that he is with (or wants to be with.) Others cannot guess this, it is only known by you after some thought.

Now, back to the point…

The reason I feel strange is that I put the decision into her hands when I think like that. I am thinking: "wow, she is hot, god damn! Look at that ass! God I want to sex her up!" and by doing this (or by doing nothing, the man is giving up all control), she gains control. The woman gains control from the man, very coyly, very discreetly, such that you can barely notice that it is happening! This is why desperation is bad.

There are levels to desperation: oneitis, sex, girlfriend, attention, etc. They all have one root: GIVING UP YOUR CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE. Never, ever do this!

You will be tempted, because it will seem that you must do this in order to get women.

Remember, Adam was tempted with Eve, she broke the law first, but was deceived. Adam knew what he was doing was wrong (giving up control to a stupid woman) but he did it anyway.

You see your friends going through girl after girl, and you think, "gee, maybe I need to sex a bunch of chicks too," then you become desperate for sex.

You hear from your family "you need to settle down and find a nice girl," you then become desperate for a girlfriend.

You see a fine girl, "wow, I wonder if she wants to screw me?" you then have the disease known as oneitis.

You talk to a fine girl that is giving major buying signals, using all her feminine wiles to get your attention, "hey, when should we screw, now or later," you think. You give her all the power, and cease to become a complete man. Uncomforting feelings then set in.

Some old advice…

When you talk to a girl, just talk. Remember that girls are naturally sluts and the final decision about sex goes to YOU. But where the AFC fails is that he is blindly saying "yes, yes, yes, oh god yes!" and THIS repels chicks, you must say "maybe, still thinking about it, lets find out more than that tight body and see what is under the hood…" this is the true mindset of the Don Juan. The Don Juan can wait and pick the right girl and the right time, because we all know what happens when you leave decisions up to women, right? Don't think about ANYTHING else but having fun with her. Even if you are sure she wants you, WHO CARES? There are plenty of other girls just like her. Besides, you have better things to do than deal with her (as hot as she is.)

So just stare that sexuality coldly and hardly right in the eye, and have fun with it.:D

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality, A-1 post.

The use of the phrase "sex her up" several times didn't hurt, either :)

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Desperation is probably mans greatest weakness. If we could be happy and content with ourselves, then we could really enjoy life.

Be in control and eliminate your desire.

.Drow

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, and proof that God made man to be a DJ ;) (but seriously, the Bible does have quite a bit of info about relationships that really does work in the DJ way, at least the LTR ones :p)

I agree with the desperation thing. Before this site the worry was "does she like me enough?" Now, strangely enough, with the one option I am considering as a possible LTR girl, the worry is "do I like her enough?"

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik

I agree with the desperation thing. Before this site the worry was "does she like me enough?" Now, strangely enough, with the one option I am considering as a possible LTR girl, the worry is "do I like her enough?"
Quite right sir, quite right. This is the attitude that is the key to everything woman. It is also not unlike the key to always feeling content with who you are and what you do.

Situation A:

You are with a friend at a party and you guys are talking to a couple of hotties. (Not just regular hotties, these girls are hot and you just would get on top of them right away if they asked.) After a while, however, these girls seem to be ignoring you and are all over your friend (who always gets the ladies, a regular chick magnet.) You then think "what the...I am the Don Juan here, what is going on, these girls should want me," and you then proceed to hang around and drag your dignity through the gutter by putting up with this disinterest. Of course, you fail miserably with the girls, and listen to your friend the next day as he tells you about his sexcapades with three girls and an eightball!

Situation B:

You are with a friend at a party and you guys are talking to a couple of girls. (Well, these girls are kind of dorky and are not really your type, they would have to show something pretty special for you to consider them as possible sex partners.) After a while, however, these girls seem to be ignoring you (not bloody likely with this attitude but, hey, it happens) and are all over your friend (who always gets the dorky girls, but that is probably because he is kind of dorky himself.) You then think "what the...I am the Don Juan here, what is going on, these girls should want me, but oh well, cant win 'em all" and you then proceed to walk away. Letting your friend get his freak on with the girls because, hey, even uglo girls need lovin too!

Two Situations?

These two different situations have probably happened to you before, and if they haven't you can easily imagine them. However, the point is that these two situations are just the same situations seen through the eyes of a chump and a don juan!

You will NOT win them all, hell nobody does. But the key is to defend your self-image and confidence when you do loose. The anti-desperation mentality of "are you good enough for me?" also has the side effect of attraction.

Instead of giving off the vibe "am I good enough for you?" and forcing yourself to answer that question, you are giving off the vibe "are you good enough for me?" and forcing them to answer your question. Then, whether or not you are worthy never even comes into play. You must be worthy by default, since you are taking the dominant role. (The qualification of real "talent" or "genius" or "power, strength, whatever" is only FAITH IN YOURSELF.

That is right, just belive in yourself (REAL belief, push yourself to achieve your goals and NEVER settle), and that is the only thing you need.

You ever notice that in interactions of people, the most confident one always wins (all else equal.) Many people find some ways to fake confidence and get real far in the business world. (An associate of mine just stares at people when they say something to him and expect a response, usually it flusters them and they end up saying something stupid!) Talent, and "gifts" and all that other BS is just a cop out by society. Real "talent" is simply faith.

"Oh yeah, but that is easy, anyone can think that they are the greatest. But look at me, I can't act like the dominant guy. I am pudgy and ugly and stupid, blah, blah..."

Faith in yourself may sound easy. But it is not. It is true that anyone can say that they are the best, but not anyone can actually give it an honest attempt.

Faith is not just saying "I am great," it is conducting yourself in complete agreement with your beliving that statement "I am great."

A friend of mine constantly says he is horrible at math. I try to tell him that it is all in his mind. But his ways are already set and he won't give himself a chance. He doesn't even try. (He can do the math, because when I help him out, I make him figure it out for himself while I just sit there--it is to the point where he can do math as long as I am in the room!)

Faith in yourself breeds off of past success. Much of success is luck (you win some and you lose some) and an open mind. Children, of course, have an open mind about who they are as people. They have their successes and failures by mostly luck and chance. But, as adults (with our many past expeirences) our mind begins to harden into set ways and patterns. Some of us focus on our failures as children and try to AVOID repeating those failures. So we only do the things that we are good at (and still we only succeed in those things based on the laws of luck and chance, but the failures in the things that we are "good at" fall off of us because our self-image says that "oh well, can't win 'em all!"

Desperation enters the fold when we want to "be good" at something so badly that we need some success at first to change our self-image from "bad" to "good". So, instead of keeping an open mind about things, we just switch our expected outcome from "bad" to "good" and believe that will change things.

The AFC reads the advice on this site, thinks to himself "I am a DJ" and walks out the door. He chats up some girls and doesn't get much interest. He thinks to himself "I AM A DJ, there I am self confident like the posters said..." More failure. "I am a DJ! ...right" More failure. "Wow this faith stuff doesn't really work, damn you icepick."

No. The problem is not with my advice, the true problem is with the mindset of the AFC.

Do not think "I am a DJ", do not think "I am great". Just think:

I am. What are you?

And have some fun with your life.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
icepick good stuff..

..I have a question

How can I focus on my success' rather than my failures. It seems every time I get up, and feel confident, something happens that always brings me down. It's not always failure, although maybe it is in a way, but it's like I can't keep that stability in my mind. Some days I will feel really confident about myself, and then other days I will not want to leave my room.

I can't seem to keep my mojo. I try not to relish in my failures, but I can't seem to REALLY identify my self-worth. Is there some secret to all of this?

.Drow

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydro...whoops...Hi Drow.

Anyways.

How can I focus on my success' rather than my failures. It seems every time I get up, and feel confident, something happens that always brings me down. It's not always failure, although maybe it is in a way, but it's like I can't keep that stability in my mind. Some days I will feel really confident about myself, and then other days I will not want to leave my room.
I can relate. A few months ago, after coming on to this site, I was on top of the world. Superconfident was I, blazing through the world like the king Don Juan...

Once upon a time...

It the christmas season, and working at a retail place, we were very busy. The company had hired some temporary employees (retail remember, so mostly young college girls--let the games begin!!!) and I, determined to put my newfound DJ skills to work, decided to attract a few hotties. Now, I know that you are thinking, "you don't need attraction, just ask them out!" but I did this as an 'experiment' of sorts.

I decided from the get-go that I would practice on these girls. (Poor girls--I kinda feel bad for them.) Anyway, one-by-one they went from 'stranger-mode' to 'conversation' to 'laughing' to 'lets feel up the icepick' to 'damn I need that icepick, oh sh1t here he is, wow I am so nervous'! It is funny to see girls act the way you used to as an AFC: stopping what they are doing and coming over to you when you say something to them, tripping over thier words, laughing at everything lame joke you say, being super-polite and bubbly for you, etc.

Let me tell you, I had never done anything like this before. My old strategy (if you could call it that) was to act all cutsey-putsey dopey and hope the girl thought I was hot. But I was resolved to be the social-animal/people magnet that I always thought "was not me". I was resolved to become a real man and stop shying away from my sexuality in day to day life.

I initiated conversations with the girls asking them questions, relating to them, making silly jokes, looking into thier eyes, smiling, etc. (Naturally though, naturally and with pure enjoyment, then these traits will naturally come out--that is how I check myself today i.e. if these things do not happen, then I was not enjoying myself...)

I didn't shy away when (OMG!) sexuality reared it's head. I stood my ground and looked the girls right in the eye daring them to rape me! (Ha ha.)

Aside from my interactions with the ladies, my interactions with everybody else became much much MUCH better. I was confident enough to not get the least bit embarassed when I focked up. (Before, I used to blush and get flustered when I made a mistake, because other people need to do more work when I make mistakes.) I would just laugh it off, hell, we all make mistakes.

The scathing critisisms from my parents would just fall off me, I would not care what they said. (We can all say that we don't care what people think, but when you truly don't care you don't argue with someone that insults you and try to prove them wrong, you just say "Oh, okay" and you walk away.) When my parents would throw fits, hell, I would just ignore them, truly ignore them.

Then, the season was over, and back to plain old humdrum life. Not many parties--wayy too c-c-c-coold, not doing much but making a living (for now), and my confidence has fallen off, though WAY higher then it was during the days of AFC.

Umm, your point being?

My point being that action breeds confidence. Not action in the sports sense (so put down the tennis racket...) but action in the sense that you must try new things. To take a line from many others who have posted here "Step out of your comfort zone!" While it may be scary to think about, the fear will literally disappear when you do step out of your little bubble. Trying something different will really give your confidence a boost. It will show you that you are constantly improving yourself. Then you will think:

Wow, this is the worst I will ever look! Because you are working out and improving your wardrobe.

I am the dumbest I will ever be! Because you are studying and improving your position in life.

I have the least experence that I will ever have! Because you are learning every day and you will never stop.

And suddenly, life won't be a big game of chance with you being the looser. Suddenly, you feel like you have control of everything that is important to you (yes even girls, since you are improving yourself.) And you then know that all you need to do is to take action and nothing can stop you from taking all this life has to offer.

That is true confidence.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey icepick,

That's it! Take action.. wow. looking at it now it seems obvious when I feel unconfident. It's when I don't take action. Whenever I fail, or let my nerves get the best of me, or I think to much about something is when my confidence diminishes.

The more I think about it, the more I realize action is key. If you make a mistake in action, at least you can correct it. If you are inactive you really can't be self-improving. Sounds simple now that you told it--thanks.

later,

Drow

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stunning! You have great writing skills icepick, and you seem to think a bit outside the box. Props buddy, peace.

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Your perspective will be very valuble to this site and also this world. Keep up the good work!!

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great posts, but you are far from being Pook II, dude. Try to think a bit different about women then "the are all bytches."
That kind of attitude sux, big time. And they have their own lives, which they enjoy, as much as we like to build up our muscless and show how much testosterone we have in our butts. And they think the same about us "their lives sux, it's better to be female, then male."

Think positive man, you'll get far. But not with this kind of attitude of yours.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh! Your finished! Oh, well then allow me to retort!

Originally posted by BGMan
Oh great... looks like we have Pook II here.

Originally posted by CornDude
Great posts, but you are far from being Pook II, dude.
Pook II? Who says I am trying to be Pook II? Not me. If that is the only reason that you think I post these, then you are mistaken. I post what I post for the feedback. Yes, your opinions do count ("so get out there and vote..."), and I would like to repay the HUGE debt I have to this site. (This site alone has turned my life completely around, and of course the very original posts by our resident demi-god Pook have enlightened me BIG TIME...not on his nutz too much...am I...) None of this material is even CLOSE to as original as the Pook's, so the only reason I can think that would cause the (lame) comparison is the style of the writing. But hey, you write what you read, if you read alot your writing will be better, and geared towards the style of the material that you read.

Oh yeah, before Pook was (light shines, angels sing) Pook, he was just Anti-Dump II. What made his later posts mana from heaven was that he actually had something original to say. I am just applying old thoughts to different situations, and describing my expieriences while hoping to help people crack through some of the barriers that they encounter. (And as you see, I have helped a few folks, so I am repaying the debt that I owe to this community.)

(NOTE: This is not meant to have an angry tone, I am really not insulted, and I am just trying to point out a few misunderstandings.)

Man, Woman, and the Immortal Souls that Inhabit Them

Try to think a bit different about women then "the are all bytches."
That kind of attitude sux, big time. And they have their own lives, which they enjoy, as much as we like to build up our muscless and show how much testosterone we have in our butts. And they think the same about us "their lives sux, it's better to be female, then male."
I don't think that all women are bytches. Far from it. I just think that they should not have control over a man's life.

A woman's main concern is other people. While this is good and even required in a healthy species (i.e. raising children) it is HARMFUL to a man.

the root of the problem

Man: "Hey, I wonder what would happen if I ate this root?"

Woman: "OH! No, no, no! We don't eat that root. That root is for decoration."

Man: "Why don't you eat it?"

Woman: confounded, "Well, we just don't, Okay!"

Man: "Whatever..."

The man then eats the root, and discovers a cure for a harmful disease. The tribe endures much success.

do you see what I see?

See what happened here? The man (in the true spirit of masculinity) attempted to dominate the environment by trying something new. The woman (in the true spirit of femininity) advised him against it.

Both attitudes are required for advancement of society

The woman, whose main goal is children, needs to follow the social norms. She needs to set acceptable boundaries of behavior for children. (Since it is bad for children to be eating strange roots, the risks outweigh the rewards.) The goal of women is childbearing. Her whole body is made for it. Every month, her personality cycles through, reminding her of her duty.

I want my mommy!

As a child, kids must listen to thier mother. As an adult, men must ignore her.

Look at the mommys boy! Does he get any respect from women? Does he get anywhere in life? Does he truly achieve?

Listen to the advice from your mother.

"You should settle down and get married!"

"I want grandkids, have you found the right woman for you yet?"

"That is a big risk, you should not take it."

"Fate will not let you remain single, you will find the woman you will love one day!"

What does this advice make him? A flaming Nice Guy. It feminizes him.

Macho, macho man. I wanna be...a macho man!

The man must rebel against this femininity and break through to a risk taking, confident, take-no-shyt man. He must not be afraid to take risks. This is why men should be dominant, and women submissive. It is natures way of ensuring that society will not remain stagnant.

Each sex has its advantages; we both must play our part. Have you ever done drugs? Existence is an illusion; what "feels right" is relative. What we percieve as right and what woman percieve as right is completely different, however, who is correct? Because when it is all said and done, all that is left is a perception.

Last edited:

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, spank my butt and call me a monkey! It's looks as like we have a real philosopher on our hands here, boys!
You kind of remind me of myself, Icepick. I myself also want only the "great truth," with absolutly no sugar or berries on top of it. Just the simple facts, no matter if they are good, bad, or not politicaly correct... as long as they are the truth. Nothing else matters, right? :D
And as far as the Pook II thing goes, take it as a compliment :) When i started spreadin "the thruth" on another forum, which i have been visiting now for a long time, i became something of a Pook myself. And, unfortuonatly, i soon figured out that we are endeed a VERY rare breed of people :D

And i agree with you, that a man should never be controled by a woman. It's the worst kind of poison you can imagine -being, as we say in our language translated into english, a slipper. a puppet.
And i don't agree that you should rebel agains femininity. We also have women horomnes, and they have ours. I, and you also, is partly women. Skin me if you want, but it's the truth. And there is no way to change our level of hormones which we have. We are born with "a blueprint" for the level of hormones which we will get when we reach puberty, and till we go to that big DJ forum in the sky, and there is not a thing we can do about it.
So, it's all been set a long time ago, it's bullsyit to resist... the only thing you can do here is to be the real you -if you are born a with 3/4 female hormones, well, tough shyt my boy, go work at a pink club, but if you are lucky enough to be born with lots of testosterone, then WHAT THE FYCK DO YOU HAVE TO REBEL AGAINST?! We feel good, when we act in corectness with our hormones -would a female feel good on a rugby field, or would a guy feel good on a slumber pijama party with lots of popcorn, soap operas and a whole bunch of girls to talk to? (No, absolutly NOT to bonk them... only to talk to them :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: )
No, they would not. You just got to find what is good for you. Cause rebeling against what is not really you (your hormones, really)... i don't advise it. Trust me. The LEAST of the problems with it is that is tires you to death. Your body and especialy your mind.
So, if you are born a toughassmothertestosteroneshytbag, then good for you, and if you are not... don't try to be one. Cause you will never be it. But you can be something even better.
Yourself.

Thanks for reading all of this

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Pook II? Who says I am trying to be Pook II? Not me. If that is the only reason that you think I post these, then you are mistaken. I post what I post for the feedback. Yes, your opinions do count ("so get out there and vote..."), and I would like to repay the HUGE debt I have to this site.
No offense, dude; I meant it as a compliment.

BGMan :cool:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, spank my butt and call me a monkey! It's looks as like we have a real philosopher on our hands here, boys!
I...(spank)...guess...(spank)...we...(spank)...do...

Monkey.
You kind of remind me of myself, Icepick. I myself also want only the "great truth," with absolutly no sugar or berries on top of it. Just the simple facts, no matter if they are good, bad, or not politicaly correct... as long as they are the truth. Nothing else matters, right?
Well, it is not so much me actively seeking the truth, I am just trying to better my person. But, as they say, the truth will out!

Anyways, what is the "truth"? We are really incapable of fathoming all of the mysterys of nature. Our "truth" is, simply put, that which gets most results. One "truth" is replaced by a "truer truth" everyday. Einstein replaced Newton. Jesus replaced Moses. DJ replaced AFC. Who is right? Who is to say, the crux of the matter is what gets the job done. We do not use Einstein's feild equations in physics class, we use Newton's law of gravity. Yet it is wrong. It is not "truth". But it works for us. However, when we need something very precise, we use Einstien.

"All that is simple is false, and all that is complex is useless." - Paul Valery

The closer you get to perfection, the more "truth" you need to know.

And i don't agree that you should rebel agains femininity. We also have women horomnes, and they have ours. I, and you also, is partly women. Skin me if you want, but it's the truth. And there is no way to change our level of hormones which we have. We are born with "a blueprint" for the level of hormones which we will get when we reach puberty, and till we go to that big DJ forum in the sky, and there is not a thing we can do about it.
So, it's all been set a long time ago, it's bullsyit to resist... the only thing you can do here is to be the real you -if you are born a with 3/4 female hormones, well, tough shyt my boy, go work at a pink club, but if you are lucky enough to be born with lots of testosterone, then WHAT THE FYCK DO YOU HAVE TO REBEL AGAINST?!
We have a very, very small amount of women's hormones in us. And vice versa. The most feminine male has 3 to 5 times the testosterone then the most masculine female (just talking about "normal" people here.) A man would not be able to have balls and a kahhk if he had 3/4 female hormones. He would grow breasts and a vagina and start menstrating!

We all have enough male hormones in us to act like men.

I am not talking about rebelling against the female hormones in you. I am talking about rebelling against the feminine mindest.

What is this mysterious feminine mindset?

In a nutshell it is submission. Submission is 'playing it safe' and eliminating risk. The feminine mindset allows those in control to make descisions. The mother cannot afford to risk her children to chance. Femininity seeks its value in others.

The feminine mindset tells you to make yourself beautiful and wait for them (opposite sex) to come to you.

Men cannot afford to harbor this attitude.

This is what we need to 'rebel' against:
Originally posted by icepick

Look at the mommys boy! Does he get any respect from women? Does he get anywhere in life? Does he truly achieve?

Listen to the advice from your mother.

"You should settle down and get married!"

"I want grandkids, have you found the right woman for you yet?"

"That is a big risk, you should not take it."

"Fate will not let you remain single, you will find the woman you will love one day!"

What does this advice make him? A flaming Nice Guy. It feminizes him.
This is not to say that all women follow this guideline. You said it yourself:
We also have women horomnes, and they have ours.
We are people, and we are free to choose what we want to try to be. But we can only truly be happy when we act natural. The feminine mindset is not natural to a male. When we listen and internalise the advice from women, we become poisoned with femininity. An overdose if you will. A little bit is fine, but too much and...hello Mr. Niceguy.

We must act natural because:
We feel good, when we act in corectness with our hormones -would a female feel good on a rugby field, or would a guy feel good on a slumber pijama party with lots of popcorn, soap operas and a whole bunch of girls to talk to?
I agree with you completely on this one.

Even if you are a monkey!

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always come back and re-read this thread whenever I feel that AFC bastid in me trying to take control of my emotions. Great stuff!