Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be Nice! another real life experience.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I managed to make this girl a F buddy

did everything right didn't even bother to buy her drinks or food
when we went out.
she even accused me of being cheap but then asked me what i would like to eat and she paid.

after hanging out we'd go to a hotel and get laid.

this went on for a few weeks when i started feeling like "hey i should offer to pay sometimes". The Beta in me :kick:.

started getting nicer and nicer..even offering to help her buy some stuff for her laptop.

Then BAM! first shot!.. no sex after hanging out one day ( this is when i realized I'm Fcked I'm going down)
few days later the second Shot!! major Sh1t test: she said "you only see me as something to screw"

( notice how a woman will still accuse you of this even when you think your showing how attentive and nice you are to her. I actually laughed when i read her MSG )

tried to do some damage control by amplifying her comment.
i told her "well actually i also wanted you to cook and clean for me"

she responded with "F you"

after this i just gave up.. why bother.. told her to F off if she's going to cause drama.
she said Fine, then we shouldn't see each other anymore.

So there you have it gents! don't be nice/sweet/helpfull! it drives pssy away

don't let the beta in you make you do nice things. it's our nature to want to help. but you have to fight it!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
after this i just gave up.. why bother.. told her to F off if she's going to cause drama.

Good for you! Really I mean it, NEVER tolerate drama in your life from people you are dating. Think what this woman would be like if you married her. Nothing wrong with being nice to her... you'd been seeing her for awhile I suppose she SHOULD have responded to you in a positve way as long as you don't go too soft, but this woman is of the type that is addicted to drama... they are out there... when things are going well, they will create situations just to stir things up. Nobody needs this nonsence.

I think you handled this well. NEXT!!!!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Well handled OP. My own personal rule with niceness is to be approximately 15% nice and 85% strong framed/aka an "a$$". However when a woman goes out of her way to be extra nice to me I'll give her even more of my nice side but not too much. It's a balancing game, it really is. I feel so sorry for many of my friends who treat their wives like queens 100% of the time. I can see divorce in their future and I'm not even a psychic.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
I managed to make this girl a F buddy

did everything right didn't even bother to buy her drinks or food
when we went out.
she even accused me of being cheap but then asked me what i would like to eat and she paid.

after hanging out we'd go to a hotel and get laid.

this went on for a few weeks when i started feeling like "hey i should offer to pay sometimes". The Beta in me :kick:.

started getting nicer and nicer..even offering to help her buy some stuff for her laptop.

Then BAM! first shot!.. no sex after hanging out one day ( this is when i realized I'm Fcked I'm going down)
few days later the second Shot!! major Sh1t test: she said "you only see me as something to screw"

( notice how a woman will still accuse you of this even when you think your showing how attentive and nice you are to her. I actually laughed when i read her MSG )

tried to do some damage control by amplifying her comment.
i told her "well actually i also wanted you to cook and clean for me"

she responded with "F you"

So there you have it gents! don't be nice/sweet/helpfull! it drives pssy away

don't let the beta in you make you do nice things. it's our nature to want to help. but you have to fight it!
What would have been a good response to that sh<t test if you wanted to salvage that relationship?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niterider450 said:
What would have been a good response to that sh<t test if you wanted to salvage that relationship?
How about "no I don't think of you like that" or something? You can't be a jerk when they start getting emotional on you.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give em an inch and they want that mile. You have to be careful with FB's. Very easy to fvck it up with them. Yours is a classic case. When you get an established fvck buddy, keep her as a fvck buddy.....and that's it. Don't buy her $hit, don't take her out, don't introduce her to your friends. Just do one thing....fvck.

Millions of guys around the world have been in your exact shoes. You can be "nice" but just don't mess with the dynamic of the relationship. The key is being congruent. Once you have an FB don't then start trying to throw any romance into the mix. It's not going to work. It will backfire.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you guys understand, there was no salvaging that relationship.

Once he got her accustomed to some things, and the balance shifted towards her, the bell of death was already ringing.

He responded correctly, specially knowing what was coming. It's a life experience, lesson learned.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, the balance clearly shifted to her now

btw, got a text from her in the morning

Her:Ryan
Me: ?
Her:When my stuff arrives.... we can F* and then we're done."

I stared at my phone and went back to sleep... LoL proposing to do the exact same thing she was complaining about the day before.

but yeah she has control now... and i don't feel like having sex on her terms. I never get used to that. although some people on this forum will say pvssy is pvssy no matter how u get it.

( stuff = Some Parts for her laptop that I had offered to buy online )

Last edited:

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have amazing opportunity to shot big whole in her ego.Just tell her she can get her stuff but you don't want any sex from her.It's gonna demolish her as *****es are not used to be shot down when offering *****.There is no bigger offense when you are offered ***** and you turn it down xaxa.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
Agree, the balance clearly shifted to her now

btw, got a text from her in the morning

Her:Ryan
Me: ?

I stared at my phone and went back to sleep... LoL proposing to do the exact same thing she was complaining about the day before.

but yeah she has control now... and i don't feel like having sex on her terms. I never get used to that. although some people on this forum will say pvssy is pvssy no matter how u get it.

( stuff = Some Parts for her laptop that I had offered to buy online )
You're confused.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

Did you read my comment?

She's trying to keep you as a fvck buddy. Do you want her as a fvck buddy, or do you want to turn her into your girlfriend?

"her terms" "my terms"

It's not about "terms" bro. It's about having a girl that you get to bang every once in while. That's it. You're not pining for power in a relationship. You're not turning into a beta provider. All you are doing is have no strings attached sex.

She wants to bang you. She's asking for it?

What is the problem?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you only see me as something to screw"

If y'all are f-buddies why is she saying this? Sounds like a one sided fbuddy? was this a ons that you tried to turn in to a fbuddy?

You don't "date" fwb maybe hangout get a drink once a month tops. Other than that you get together bang, thats it.

Doesn't sound like it's worth it if you have to get hotel anyway.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
You're confused.

Did you read my comment?

She's trying to keep you as a fvck buddy. Do you want her as a fvck buddy, or do you want to turn her into your girlfriend?

"her terms" "my terms"

It's not about "terms" bro. It's about having a girl that you get to bang every once in while. That's it. You're not pining for power in a relationship. You're not turning into a beta provider. All you are doing is have no strings attached sex.

What is the problem?

Sh!t man your right!.. I read your earlier comment but didn't let it sink in.
I understand now. Thanks!

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Peaks&Valleys It's a challenge not to get confused tho..

one moment you're being firm and telling her to F off.
Then a few hours later you get offered sex again..

it fvcks with ur head.

I think if I keep the focus on my end goal which is to keep spinning more plates i won't get sucked into these drama episodes along the way and stop over-thinking it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
@Peaks&Valleys It's a challenge not to get confused tho..
You are correct, it is a challenge. Don't try to understand her, try to understand the dynamic.

Check out Lesson 8: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212354 Then for a follow up, read the 2nd comment.

I think if I keep the focus on my end goal which is to keep spinning more plates i won't get sucked into these drama episodes along the way and stop over-thinking it.
:up:

Also, at this point, it has kind of fallen into "game mode", like you were thinking. You don't have to necessarily give in per say.

You:We'll see.

Then, when she arrives, bang her brains out, then send her on her way. Until the next time...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
You're confused.

Did you read my comment?

"her terms" "my terms"

What is the problem?
You must spread some reputation around before giving some to Peaks&Valleys again.

When my stuff arrives.... we can F* and then we're done."
Uh huh.

Alcoholic: I'm going to have ONE more drink, then I'm done.

Be The Bottle

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So after she send me the "when my stuff arrives we can F* and then we are done" txt.. I responded with "nah, don't bother"

after 3 days she txted me again with this picture
http://i.imgur.com/yfEHU7d.jpg

LoL right :p

So I txted her back and scheduled to meet her today and banged her hard!

Note: her stuff didn't even arrive yet..:whistle:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Star,
Remember they are creatures of emotion,ruled by the Moon.....If you had just placated her a bit,walked away for a few days,then come back as if nothing happened,you might be banging her this week...A spoon of honey brings more Bees than a bucket of vinegar...All silly pride really...And you can't bang that LOL!