Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont be aggressive.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing i've learned, from high school parties and particularity from last night. is some guys are jsut too fuking horny and agressive, i understand resistance but not to the point where ur all over her and shes pushing you away
i scored with 4 chicks last night, cuz i was there the whole night so i played it smooth. didnt try to **** all of them, just foreplay, got head from one of them but still, i planted the seed, meaning theres gonna be a furture. **** worked perfectly, maybe cuz i was one of the two guys in suits and was dressed in class,

so keep in mind, dont be that creepy guy whos just all over drunk chicks, have some class in ya, and just be smooth, slow... if u making out wit her.. take her hands and put it on ur hips just to see how comfortable she is. if shes willing to move her hand lower then ur in. if not. just work it up. feel her hips up and thigns just not her ass and boobs, get her comfortable, you cant run from the first base to the third base, gotta go first, second then third. alot of guys just rush and rush, its sick and makes other guys like us look bad.
so keep that in mind and try to observe other guys, so you dont make the same mistake they do.

BEST OF LUCK FOR 2008, DONT LET A HOE PUT U DOWN.

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say..this is damn good advice.

watch Jim from the office...think he gets turned down because he works slowly? hell no.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens if I like being the creepy guy who grinds on every girl who walks through the door, I'm tellin you man I'm gettin some ***** tonight fo sho.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
What happens if I like being the creepy guy who grinds on every girl who walks through the door, I'm tellin you man I'm gettin some ***** tonight fo sho.
lol u gotta do your thing man

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
no doubt, I don't know how many times I've just sat next to the girl on the couch for awhile before even startin kino and gotten some as opposed to the guys who are all up grabbing their a** right away. Running your fingers through their hair and across the ears and cheek is golden man. Wish I knew this stuff at 17. Good luck