Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be afraid to kick a woman to the curb or walk away!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All rise! Court is now in session. You may be seated.

Guys, what the f**k is all this wasting time on chicks who flake and all this chasing women? Read the woman's actions always. And keep your finger on the NEXT trigger.

These days, I'm like this since women can be cruel:

1. A woman gets ONE strike with me.
2. If I'm meeting a woman for the first time (I do a lot of online), we vibe a lot, but in person, the actions are incongruent, that is an instant next.
3. If a woman is all-talk-no-action, I walk away, erase and replace.
4. If a woman tries to upgrade a date (make it hers/ be in control of the frame), automatically deleted.
5. If a woman flakes (with no solid counteroffer) or blurs (stops answering her phone or responding), she gets deleted.
6. The same thing happens if a woman just wants to be friends or texting buddies.

Guys, have some respect for yourself and some standards! You have to be willing to lose a woman if you are to get one. Always have backups.

Try another b**ch if one acts like a cruel witch.

The best way to solve a girl problem is eliminate the source. Mainly in the initial phases.

There's a world of b**ches out there. Stop wasting your time chasing just one.

Female bullsh*t should always be intolerable. I lay my foot down. Every man on here should know how to do that.

Court is adjourned.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Mr Gyalist

Don Juan
Reaction score
In principle this is correct, but in practise, it can differ.. just because a woman doesn't answer or may stall,should we really give up so swift?

i have had females flake, but when i reached out the second time a couple of weeks later i ending up banging her 3-4 times, then i nexted her..lol

my point is this, some lost causes do need chasing up..as u might end up banging them

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Gyalist said:
In principle this is correct, but in practise, it can differ.. just because a woman doesn't answer or may stall,should we really give up so swift?

i have had females flake, but when i reached out the second time a couple of weeks later i ending up banging her 3-4 times, then i nexted her..lol

my point is this, some lost causes do need chasing up..as u might end up banging them

yes. Same here.

I tolerate a bit of wishy-washy behaviour, but just a little. If you're too strict, you'll be banging your hand.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this post and put it to use immediately.

Met a girl online and she added me to her friend list on Facebook. She acted normal for the first few months, but since things weren't moving ahead I finally decided to ask her about it.

After chatting, me being on her list for nearly three to four months the lady started suffering from a memory loss

"sry who is this" > "Me Rave"
"sry how do u know me?" > "ABC. I got the impression that you were interested in dating, but later you never mentioned it. So just felt like asking"

silence...

I then messaged her about a guy she had mentioned. Her reply > "Wat nonsense r u talking abt and I never said anything to u and how dare u talk abt my character like this"

|> Blocked her. End of the matter.
-
Though to be honest, she took me off her friend list first :p

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rave18 said:
She acted normal for the first few months, but since things weren't moving ahead I finally decided to ask her about it.
Going forward, make sure you ask them out sooner. You will waste less time if she's not interested.

B

BeDJ

Absolutely! Dating is much easier when you already have one foot out the door before commitment.

I would also delete their number if they are over 15 minutes late for a first date (latter dates are up to your discretion.) They may contact you later, they might not. What you are doing is screening for high interest women and setting boundaries. Every woman you meet should follow the same guidelines you establish. If you don't abide by your rules, why should she?

I showed up on time for a first date today, as I always do. She texts me that she was 15 minutes late as I order a drink and appetizer. I could not resist $4 bucket of wings. Anyways, she texts and adds 10 more minutes. I text her "eh maybe some other time," got the tab and left. Sure, you will lose some good ones, but self-respect should always come first.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
BeDJ said:
Absolutely! Dating is much easier when you already have one foot out the door before commitment.
This plays a huge role in dating, even doing this in a relationship makes it all that much easier to leave when you aren't feeling it anymore. :up:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this. I used to think two strike rule, but now anything more than 1 strike she's laughing you. Actually, anything more than 5 minutes late on a date she's laughing at you.

People say don't deal with absolutes. You have to, otherwise you are the joke of the town.:up:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I agree with this. I used to think two strike rule, but now anything more than 1 strike she's laughing you. Actually, anything more than 5 minutes late on a date she's laughing at you.

People say don't deal with absolutes. You have to, otherwise you are the joke of the town.:up:

five minutes? hahahahaa, come on...and then you say that ppl should not deal with absolutes...LOL.

I can tolerate a bit of wishy-washy behaviour if I get to bang the girl, no such big deal (this comes from Confident Persistence). Actually, if you tolerate 0 'bad' behaviour your chances of getting laid decreas e exponentially ...but hey, you'll be flooded with self-respect.