Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be a PVSSY!!!!!

Reaction score
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=232355

Above is reference material to show any and all of you guys who are in relationships, an example of the BIGGEST kind of pvssy.

The guy in that thread is not having sex, is being cheated on, is making excuses for his gf, and is not willing to dump her.

I am sick at the fact that ALOT of guys are pvssies like this!!!

Edit - reached 10 post limit

Check out the JUSTIFICATION this guy has as the reason that he still hasn't dumped this CVNT:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=232355&page=5

(post #61)

he says: This was the first, and only girl i've ever slept with, naturally i'm attached to her.

just more proof about what I said, about stupid pvssies who COMMIT OUT OF THIN AIR for the first piece of azz that they luck out on!

Last edited:

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just read the post while I was in the movie theatre and laughed so loud everyone looked at me hhahahah.

Oh man guy got *****ed out hard....oh man he has such a good insult that even I felt bad If I said that to a girl but it'd be funny haha..

Girl gets home flirting with that dude
Guy: Hey I saw your texts when you going to Jamica to meet your hubby?
Girl then gets pissed....
5 minutes of ranting from her
GuY: It's over because there is a huge epidemic of AIDS in Jamica and I dont want to get AIDS EWWWWW.

hahahahahaha oh that would be epic.

JerryFl08

Don Juan
Reaction score
wowwwwwwwwwwww dude lol all of their posts are alll hardcore pvssy AFC stuff man

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or that site is full of afc's?

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her i didn't want her flirting like that, she said either breakup or accept it. I told her to tell me she would never cheat on me. And she did say that "i will never cheat on you"
omfg :D

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahaaaa, i don't remember the last time i felt sick, disapointed and at the same time cracking up from laugher! that guy is such a douche!!!

it is funny how he is all suspicious of her cheating on him and yet he comes up with excuses for staying with her.

"i should totally end it" and the thread continues to streeeeeetch with his afc quotes.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post #74 "somewhere between college and med school i lost my spine"

That just about sums it up.

Still_Skippin

Banned
Reaction score
so basically you're the guy but are too shy to ask for advice? just dump her, bro. she's cheating on you. pvssy.