Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don't be a boyfriend

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I propose a new age where there is no such thing as a boyfriend.
If your in a current boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship ask yourself what your actually gaining from it. The truth is there are absolutely no advantages from commiting yourself to another person especially during your teen years where its saposed to be the best part of your life! So why screw yourself out of hundreds of hot chicks by commiting yourself to one at a time? Too many people get upset when they "cheat" on their girlfriends and then that leads to problems in their relationship such as a break up that they dont want, but why put yourself in that situation in the firstplace, there are soo many advantages to staying single its not even funny. Hopefully by the time you are done reading this you will have a whole new perspective on the whole dating BS.

1. by being her boyfriend that already means she has as much control in the relationship as you, because your both commited to each other

2. if you are a boyfriend your making it a lot harder for yourself to work on your PUA skills on other girls, and because you two would be commited this will piss her off and her friends off when you flirt with other chicks.

3. In middleschool and high school if you go out with someone in your classes, then when you break up you are stuck seeing that person a lot and thats not something you want to do with your ex, as apposed to if you two are just "friends" then instead of breaking up you can slowly reduce her attraction or ignore her all together and you have nothing to worry about.

4. being her boyfriend will automatically make her expect you to do things for her and makes it a lot easier to turn you to the AFC side.

5.being her boyfriend already greatly reduces your mystery to her as she knows you already like her and she expects to know what is going on with you and that your not cheating on her.

6. If your not her boyfriend then you can do whatever the hell you want to whoever the hell you want and all it will do is increase her attraction by making her jealous, she will see how many chicks you have all over you and will only make her want you even more

7. If your not her boyfriend then you wont have to do anything in the relationship that you wouldnt want to do. If you dont want to do something with her that night you can say you have other plans, you wont have to pay for her meals on dates ect

I have thought it over for quite a while and when you think about it all your doing when you become her boyfriend is tie yourself to her, something that only an AFC would do. An AFC wants a girlfriend who he can supplicate to, take on dates, buy her stuff, say he loves her and hopes they will never break up.... A DJ or PUA would ALWAYS be hooking up with at least 5 girls at a time. This will reduce your chances of one-itis and will be a lot more fun for you. You will always have a get-to-gether planned with an HB at all times like a true PUA.

So how do you keep yourself from becoming her chump?
simple. Just be her friend! By only staying "friends" with her it gives you all the power in the relationship. You can keep mystery going for as long as you want, and easily keep her attraction going for you by giving it to other girls as well. She wont get mad at you for flirting with other girls because she knows your not her chump and only makes her want you even more. Also when you go places make sure she knows she is going as a "friend". When you use all the attraction building DJ skills on her she will be all over you no matter what and give you every privilage you want. Attraction has nothing to do with dating so why are you doing it?If people had to be going out to have sex then there wouldnt be such a thing as cheating on someone. When when your done with her just ease down her attraction and really just be friends so you can use her as social proof for your next target. I know this works from experience and you cant go wrong with it.

If she askes you to be her boyfriend then just say you would rather just be friends, and make sure you keep flirting up. This will throw her for a loop and make her even more attracted to you!

Society tries to fill our minds with total bull sh*t and im sick of it. Society tells us that its only right that we should only go out with 1 person at a time. I know we arent genetically created to only think one person is hot at a time, so why would we only go out with one at a time? It was society that taught us to be AFC's in the firstplace so **** society. So who's with me on the no boyfriend revolution?

Have fun in highschool guys. Do what you want and not what society tells you. How would you like to die knowing you did exactly what everyone else did and followed the same rules that society wanted you to follow? Would you feel unique or special? So strive to do what you want to do, dont be attached to what everyone else thinks, you have but 1 life, dont waste it as so many before us. Feel free to comment on this stuff, ill be glad to backup my post. (It kinda turned in to a ramble tword the end but oh well =)

-Pimp long and prosper-

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, a great unique view, I wonder if it'd work for me? I'm not sure if i'd be able to get away with 'doing stuff' while still staying a firend thou : /

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks kourt! of course it could work for you. What do you mean get away with doing stuff? If your not going out with anyone who is there to get you introuble? If someone knows about it and keeps throwing it in your face (otherwise just ingore and pretend you didnt do anything) then just say you two are still only close friends and just fooled around a bit. The next chicks you become "friends" with will be attracted to you anyway. Chicks want sex more then guys, and do you think some guy is going to let the fact that some chick gets a lot of guy "friends" that she may do "stuff" with stop him from banging her? I think not. =)
Its probably not a good idea to go around bragging what you did with some chick last night to everyone because some may be more reluctant to hook up with you if they know your a player, but if you use your skills they will want you no matter what!

good luck bro

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I suppose, it'd take quite a bit of initiative on my part thou, I'll have to try it sometime and see if it works

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
just watch it with the chicks from the same school because they talk amongst each other and while u get new girls the old ones drop off rather fast. Maybe i just don't have the abilities of keeping my situations with multiple girls private, but sometimes its just more fun in a relationship.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

this is the type of thing that somebody who CANT get a girlfriend would say...

having a girl is good...steady amount of p-ussy, and if you want somethin else on the side just keep it on the low like im doing...my girl pays for me sometimes, opens doors for me, buys me things, always somebody to go out with...so its a 50/50 thing in my case...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the type of thing that somebody who CANT get a girlfriend would say...
is it? If you read my post i belive i backed up my opinion fairly well, you need to open up your mind dude, and keep your petty insaults to yourself. Also if you were a decent DJ then a steady supply of ***** shouldn't be a problem either way. Anyone with the most basic knowledge of a DJ can get a girlfriend and i think i have that down pretty well.

Thanks for replying tho, I dont even know what the other 90+ people who read it opinion's are.

Samim

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you keep yourself from becoming her chump?
simple. Just be her friend!
Wow.

That's the worst advice I've ever read. Ever.

Bravo.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal belief is that high school is a learning experience. If you plan on getting into a serious relationship, getting married or having kids in your future sometime then it'd probably be advantageous if you didn't avoid getting into relationships in high school. Just like you need to learn sometime how to meet and pick up girls, you also need to learn sometime how to keep girls and have serious, lengthy and healthy relationships with them (if you want anything I mentioned earlier). If you don't do this stuff when you're young it'll only make it harder when you try it when you're older. I'm not saying your view is wrong or anything though, it all depends on what you want, I do think it is very important to experience both relationships and casual flings and what have you. I think you shouldn't miss out on as many experiences as possible.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the more women I meet before I get married the better chance I have of finding someone who I love the most. I would have rather had experience with a thousand different women over the course of my life, then out of about 40 long term relationships. I see what you mean about practicing the long term relationships in high school, but even if you just practice DJ skills on a bunch of different chicks in high school then you will know what to do to keep a girl interested for as long as you want. Whereas an average joe will just get boaring to someone after a while to a HB and ends up getting dumped.

I currently am in a fairly long-term relationship (its been 2 months so far) with someone, but when I call her a friend it gives me all the advantages I listed in my post. I dunno maybe I think this way because i was a super AFC last year who never could get a girl, to where now Im in HS and know what im doing there are just soo many chicks to seduce. Anyway I didnt meant to affend anyone. Hopefully it got you guys thinking a little bit, and not to be quite as serious on everyone you meet in high school and just have fun.

Cogent Ops.

Don Juan
Reaction score
This wouldn't work at my school. Maybe it would at yours, i dont know.

Most highschool girls want to avoid being considered a wh0re. Many like to be with a guy for awhile before going far with him sexually. Most girls dont want a fvck buddy who goes out and fvcks other girls when hes done with them. Most girls want an emotional as well as a physical relationship. I know that if I tried to do this at my school, the girls would start gossiping about how I play girls.

I mean, think about it. If I go out on a date with some hot girl, and then take her home and fvck her, and the next day I see her making out with some guy, its going to bother me. I am going to get angry and I wont want to be in a relationship with that kind of person. I want a girl that respects me. I think thats what alot of girls want too.

And I definitely need the experience in a LTR. I have done alot of practicing in approaches and first few dates, but not in keeping a good relationship.