Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DON'T ask a girl, "Where are you?"

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little relationship tip. This is for a relationship in the beginning stages.

I was just talking to that Latin girlfriend of my bud who was making passes at me.

She was going off about how it pisses her off when the first thing he says when she picks up her cellphone is, "Where are you?"

Women obviously feel that the man is being possessive when they ask this. They feel that their freedom is being stifled. This feeling is especially strong in hers that think they are indepedent. I say "THINK" because most girls like to think they are independent, while in reality less than 10% are truly independent.

Getting back to the point, it is important not to make little slip-ups like this that can all add up to push a girl away from you, especially in the beginning stages. Asking where a girl is for a guy, a very simple, straight-forward question. For a girl, it could have many alternate, complicated meanings in her twisted little mind.

BOTTOM LINE: Know that what ever thing you say, it all has multiple inner meanings to her. Be wary of what you say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: This is for the moderator. I think we should open up another section to the site called "Relationships" or something like that. This section should be geared toward making the transition from 'dating' to 'relationship' as smooth as possible for the budding DJ. It should also contain info about relationship maintenence. What do you say? :cool:

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the new section idea. ive been thinking about htat for a while

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL?? How about it, moderators? A relationship section would be kick-azz. :)

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey jake, about the new forum, I posted in the tips forum with a very similar suggestion (I called it an LTR forum, but what you're talking about would have a wider application and accomplish the same thing I was hoping to). Post there in your support of it! Its titled "Need a New Board". I've yet to get any moderator response on whether it can happen or not...

PS I actually like your title for the board better. Relationships versus dating is a more acurate distinction than the often cold and inaccurate STR/LTR (the line tends to be a tad fuzzier than that...)

-LG

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Galth,

Could you bump that, so everyone can 'sign' it and show their support?
:cool:

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would saying "what are you up to" be as bad as saying "where are you?"

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that that would be a nice alternative to "where are you". That sounds too protective, like a father. And you know chicks and their fathers -- they either love their dads or hate their fvcking guts. Just in case, its better not to be associated with her father. Nice touch man.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reasonable time to ask where she is is:

...so that it gives you estimate how long you and your other girlfriend can any Kamu Sutra positions. Or, at least it will give you time to stash your latest Vivid video collection.

...so maybe she could stop by the liquor store to get you some booze.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Jakethesnake,

We all know alot of cool things come from Asia (martial Arts, Chinese tea, food, rugs, Yoga..history..etc), no one ever said they did not. MOST people know China had the first government and civilization. By the way, what are you Korean?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, dude.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I agree with a new Relationship or LTR form because most of the posts are about getting a chicks interest in the beginning, getting the #, setting up a date etc. but once you have gotten past all that then that kind of information doenst do me much good.