Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Donald trump is an emotional man.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just having another retarded discussion with my female when it hit me. Donald trump speaks emotionally just like most women do. That's why he's not concerned with speaking truthfully. He was brought up with everyone supplicating him, just like women do. So if he wants to talk about something he just talks about how he feels about that thing. "Drugs are cheap as candy bars" not true. But that's how he feels about it. So now we see real world vs someone completely full of shiiiit.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trump more likely is saying things to sell his image, the same way he does with his bussiness and during that program of his, he want to sell a image and persuate the most number of people to let him work, that is all, you are overthinking too much here

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people vote with their hearts, not their brains. There's a reason why Obama beat Romney back in 2012. You can totally see it in their wording. Obama would say how the Benghazi attacks were 'horrible' and 'sickening'. These are emotional words. Romney would have said how the attacks would not go without repercussions or something similar. The wording of one was emotional, designed so that you FEEL what he means. The other actually tells you what will happen but doesn't make you FEEL anything. Trump speaks with passion because that is how you get people's emotions. I have heard talk about specific details to his economic plan twice, and both times during his campaign and both times the people at the rally were just kinda blank with their facial expressions like they didn't know what he was talking about and they didn't get nearly as fired up as when he started taking passionately about other things.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us something, we don't already know.