Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juans cannot teach AFCs

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After many frustrating attempt to give advice here I've come to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to give advice to AFCs. The reason why is because Don Juans think very differently than AFCs. When I say apple, instead of hearing apple the AFC hear orange. For example, when I try to explain C&F is about being funny in a way that conveys being witty, confidence, and dominance; the AFC is thinking making a joke that is literally suppose to be ****y and funny. Which is completely wrong. You're suppose to do C&F in a tone that show you're not serious and at the same time still serious (trust me a true DJ will understand what I mean), but the AFC do it in a tone that comes off as arrogance. And then they wonder why it didn't work.

I believe the reason for this is because the AFC lack experience. Seduction is actually a very complex science despite what other people say. Seduction is about a combination of many different ideas and concepts all balanced together. The key word beling BALANCE. Everything is base on the context of the sitution. You have to understand when to do one thing and when not to do it. You have to understand how much of one thing is too much and how much is too little. In other words you have to know how to balance. And the only way you are gonna learn how to balance is from your own experience. Therefore that is why I try to say that sosuave only teach you 10% of what you need to know, everything else you have to learn from experience.

Another thing I notice is that AFCs tend to gravitate toward AFC advice. I would say that only 2% (maybe even less) of people here are true DJ. The rest are AFCs at various social levels. For example there are the typical nerdist AFC, the nice-guy AFC, the outgoing partying AFC, etc. But the worst AFC are the ones that thinks they are DJ. Because they are the ones that are making all the ridiculously long posts giving half-baked advice. (yes I realize that this one is long but that is because I have a lot to say that hasn't been said before) Even more, these AFC speak in the language of other AFCs so their posts get like 25+ replies because AFC gravitate to AFC advice. The best posts I've read here all have under 10 replies. Some even have under 5 replies. 'nuff said.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Your post is stupid,Don Juans can teach AFC's its the samething as you learning how to ride a bike from someone.It just takes time you need to try to fix the inner game like life issues not only women.Trust me man i know this,even though I am a AFC.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised that an AFC's success (or lack of) has so much influence.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Well, we should do a lot of bumping then. A lot of us going though a few pages and bumping the living crap out of the good posts, should help to flush the crap off the front pages.

Who'd be in?

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
theSpeculator said:
No it's not, riding a bike is a mechanical skills. Easy to teach. Seduction is a social skills. Much more complex and harder to teach. It does take time, but like I said you are gonna learn the most from experience. 'nuff said.
Its not harder to teach are you an idiot.Look if you can get teached how to read and write then you can learn social skills with women as well.And most Don Juans never give up on AFC's "Never Give up,Never Surrender"-Tim allen And its not complex its just teaching the nerdy AFCS like me how to develop better social skills with women and men sometimes.And I have been taught by a DJ on here and im learning and becoming better soon i wont be an afc. so enough said:up:

P.S. Stop with the slang typing like nuff said its enough said ;)

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog,

Galileo was not convicted to prison but to house arrest. He did not tell the truth, his calculations were inaccurate. Contrary to what you'll hear in most history books, who will turn him into a martyr fighting the wicked forces of Reaction, the Church had its own astronomers, and they correctly determined that he was wrong and went to tell him so. The whole part about how they refused to look in his telescope - of course, they knew he was wrong, and didn't need to look. He was just using that little story for drama purposes. And contrary to popular belief, there were a lot of intellectuals at the time who had already determined that the earth was round, etc.

Jeanne d'Arc lived a life of truth? She said God told her to liberate France. I don't think so. The other side said God was their chum too, by the way. If you say that Aristotle "lied" when he told what he believed to be true but wasn't, then Jeanne also "lied" when she told what she believed to be true but wasn't.

The best sign of limited history lessons in today's public schools is that whenever someone, anyone, needs a shorthand for evil, he will mention Hitler. Seriously, it is getting old. World history doesn't begin and end with WWII, people! Funny that Mao, who killed more than twenty million Chinese, and Lenin and Stalin, who killed what was probably more than sixty million Russians (and, some historians believe, hid a couple of million executed in the lists over WWII casualties), are not such shorthands. And let's not forget the main badass in world history. Guess who? I bet you won't. It's Genghis Khan, who at first set out to - get this - kill all non-Mongols in the world and destroy all cities and buildings, and cut down all deep forests so that everything would be sparsely vegetated steppes à la Mongolia. He later changed his mind though, after razing a number of Chinese towns, settling for enslaving the whole world. His and later Kublai's campaign into China killed twelve million Chinese.

But ol' Genghis is way back in history, so he is not as real to us. He gets funny songs and dance numbers dedicated to him. Ol' Hitler will fill in whenever you need a picture of evil, like when you set out to bomb a new dictator, the new Hitler of the Month.

Excuse me. Just a history buff ranting about a wider perspective. Nothing wrong about b itching about Hitler, it's just that it gets ridiculous when that's all people know.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we should do a lot of bumping then. A lot of us going though a few pages and bumping the living crap out of the good posts, should help to flush the crap off the front pages.

Who'd be in?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Its not harder to teach are you an idiot.Look if you can get teached how to read and write then you can learn social skills with women as well.And most Don Juans never give up on AFC's "Never Give up,Never Surrender"-Tim allen And its not complex its just teaching the nerdy AFCS like me how to develop better social skills with women and men sometimes.And I have been taught by a DJ on here and im learning and becoming better soon i wont be an afc. so enough said:up:

P.S. Stop with the slang typing like nuff said its enough said ;)
If you want respect, give some first. Why're you calling people out if you don't understand what he's talking about in the first place? You said it yourself that you dont have the best socializing skills...what he's saying is true kinda. You CAN give people advice on the internet to help them along but the only way to truly learn and understand stuff is by trying it out. Socializing is more instinct than knowledge, that's why you cant TEACH it

CompleteControl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:

Who'd be in?
I am new to this site - but I am not new to seducing women. I have noticed a lot of bad (AFC) advice that has received cheers from other (apparently) AFC's. I agree that people hear what they want to hear - also, I think sometimes it can be hard to accept advice that forces someone to take too hard a look at themselves.

I think it is a good idea to "bump" good threads by reaffirming good advice and discounting bad advice.

I would be happy to help - although I think people who have far more posts than me might get more respect.

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lead by example man, if you stand there and try to give advice to these guys they will only mock you, take charge and do your thing and eventually maybe they will learn.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
CompleteControl said:
I am new to this site - but I am not new to seducing women. I have noticed a lot of bad (AFC) advice that has received cheers from other (apparently) AFC's. I agree that people hear what they want to hear - also, I think sometimes it can be hard to accept advice that forces someone to take too hard a look at themselves.

I think it is a good idea to "bump" good threads by reaffirming good advice and discounting bad advice.

I would be happy to help - although I think people who have far more posts than me might get more respect.
I'm going to try to get about 6-8 people that are willing, then we'll pick a day and absolutely go for it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and what you said about AFCs gravitating towards AFC advice or what they want to hear is so true! It's the same with guys who gravitate towards quick fixes and easy solutions. They WANT to believe that c+f, speed seduction and various routines will get them women with ease, because developing real social and seduction skills sounds like too much work and takes too long.

Being a good DJ takes work and experience. We can share our experiences so they may learn from them, we can direct them on the right path, but ultimately, AFCs need to develop from their OWN experiences and develop the right mindset and lifestyle, rather than imitating actions, techniques etc.

I see being a DJ like being an artist. Anyone can be guided, given examples and taught techniques, but that does not make them an artist. Art comes from within, flows naturally and grows with practice and experience.

Good post, and I strongly agree.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Advice comes down to two things.

The SPEAKER and the TRUTH OF THE ADVICE.

You can have a great speaker with the wrong advice.
You can have a bad speaker with the right advice.

But rarely..do you see a good speaker with the right advice.

Aristotle convinced the world for a thousand years of a complete lie.
Adolf Hitler convinced a Catholic country (Germany) to kill people.

These were people with great words but the wrong words...These were great speakers but who did not speak the truth...

A man named Copernicus told the truth about the world, but he was not an eloquent speaker. Nobody listened to him.

A man named Galileo told the truth about the world, and he was thrown into prison.

A woman named Joan of Arc told the truth and lived a life of truth and they burned her.

Another man spoke the truth and they crucified him.

You can be a great speaker... with bad advice..and people will listen to you...

You can be a terrible speaker...with great advice..and people won't listen to you....

So the challenge is in looking at the handful of advice that "sounds good" and to TRY IT OUT. That's the ONLY WAY you'll know who's full of shyt and who's not.

Whatever works for him, won't work for you.
Whatever works for you, won't work for him.
I love this reply! :D

Hey, this is why Pook was so legendary huh. Great advice, great speaker.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right in what you say, but your long explanation behind it can be replaced with just sevral words.

"Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand."

smoothoperator86

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to this is pretty obvious. If no one learned anything from this site then it would not exist. It takes someone with experience and knowledge to teach the rest of us the difference between right and wrong. I can truthfully say that I have gone from being a WBAFC to someone with some moderate skills at picking up really good looking women. Without great teachers I would never have became as confident and skilled as I am now, and I continue to return to this site and read other DJ's thoughts in the event that I learn something new. I think that this should solve the problem of this thread.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
smoothoperator86 said:
The answer to this is pretty obvious. If no one learned anything from this site then it would not exist. It takes someone with experience and knowledge to teach the rest of us the difference between right and wrong. I can truthfully say that I have gone from being a WBAFC to someone with some moderate skills at picking up really good looking women. Without great teachers I would never have became as confident and skilled as I am now, and I continue to return to this site and read other DJ's thoughts in the event that I learn something new. I think that this should solve the problem of this thread.
Exactly my point perfect post man!You can teach AFC's trust me if you can teach someone physical skills then you can teach them social skills with both men and women and the real DJs never give up on any AFC if you do then your not a real DJ,so to the people who agree that you cannot teach a AFC your not a true DJ!

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
i am me said:
If you want respect, give some first. Why're you calling people out if you don't understand what he's talking about in the first place? You said it yourself that you dont have the best socializing skills...what he's saying is true kinda. You CAN give people advice on the internet to help them along but the only way to truly learn and understand stuff is by trying it out. Socializing is more instinct than knowledge, that's why you cant TEACH it
When did I disrespect anyone?I been respecting everyone in this topic dont be making up stuff I didn't say(Actually type lol).Its obviously I do understand what he's talking about or else I wouldn't be in this topic.Yes you can give advice on the internet to help,but give advice in real life is alot easier trust me they can learn with you teaching them.If you can teach the AFC confidence on the internet then he can try it in real life.So this means AFCs can be taught!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the original poster. You can't teach a guy how to pickup women. There are far too many variables involved that you aren't in control of as a teacher. What you can do is show him a successful path to getting women and inform him of the proper mindets... he has to do the actual change-work for himself (unless he pays a hypnotist). The success of a guy is out of the teacher's hands. Look at the spiteful reviews one of Tyler Durden's workshop attendees wrote up. I read Tyler's **** and I go out and experiment with it to see if it works. And it does. But if a guy is predisposed to behave a certain way, you can't MAKE HIM change his behavior. You can only influence.