"Don Juan" sign spotted at WWE Show!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching monday night raw just a few min ago and in the segment where Foley is talking to Flair, as Foley walks back towards the titontron you see someone holding a sign saying "Don Juan" with an arrow pointing down (towards the person)

If this isn't proof that the DJ phenomenon is mainstream I dont know what is!

Don Juan
|
|
\/

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know that using the term Don Juan to refer to someone that is successful with women was popular long before the internet right?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbirdbeatle said:
You do know that using the term Don Juan to refer to someone that is successful with women was popular long before the internet right?
I know the term down juan is very very old but it has never been mainstream as it is becoming now due to the increase of PUAs and DJs.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt, yeah guys that was me.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bro... Like the guys said, the term "Don Juan" was popular before the Internet. I'm sure it didn't have connection to us PUA's. I honestly hope that the DJ phenomenon doesn't go mainstream. I think it'd suck if the masses learned about the community. Example: A movie based on Neil Strauss' book, "The Game." I honestly want less people to know about the community so the rest can continue to stay in darkness. More girls for us!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
I know the term down juan is very very old but it has never been mainstream as it is becoming now due to the increase of PUAs and DJs.
The term Don Juan wasn't well known before SoSuave? And Giovanni Casanova is just the name of a SoSuave user, isn't it?:rolleyes:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Henry Makow is Joe the Homophobe. Why can't you just admit it!

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
And Giovanni Casanova is just the name of a SoSuave user, isn't it?:rolleyes:
That's actually true. The famed seducer was Giacomo Casanova.