Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Open

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal: Everyone is sick of the Keyboard Jockeys. Everyone is trying to find out what has the highest probability for success. You can't ever figure that out in ten lifetimes sitting around reading theory after theory.

I'm suggesting we put our money where our mouth is. That's right, the DJ open. We'll hit bars, malls, and beaches. We'll keep track of what works and what doesn't. Those who prove successful, will be able to tell us how they did it.

I'm willing to put my ass on the line and get shot down hundreds of times over a weekend to prove cold approaches can work and show you how I've been doing them. I'd like to learn how to be more successful. This is the only way that's going to happen.

Could be a big city like CHicago or a smaller town like Miami. As long as there is sufficient population, I don't think it will matter. This is the sure fire way to shut the keyboard jockeys up as they will make an excuse not to go.

Anyone willing to do this? Guys pay thousands for dating coaches to do this. Surely, we can get a few guys to spend a couple hundred?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, and i'll tell you why...

Please tell me when DJing has been about approaching alot of different women?

The easiest thing to do from a woman is to get her number... Dealing with them afterwards is the trickly part.

I do think some changes need to take place however.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the details

I don't know all the details yet. I wouldn't want it to my thing anyway. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

Yes, kind of like a convention for DJs or PUAs. You see, KBJs won't show up because this means actually DOING something. It means that guys will see how good you really are or aren't.

On the positive side, if we get enough people to show up, we're all going to learn a lot.

But here's the thing. This means you'll have to be ready for positive change and it will require actually doing something. If you want women and to be more successful, I am convinced this is the fast track to doing so.

If anyone has a set of balls, this is going to be how we find out.

Everytime there is a disagreement on this foruml, we should settle it at an annual DJ convention. Put both sides of the arguement to the test and see what works best. This is the best way to find out.

There could even be a tutoring section for guys with weak game. Kind of like the eight week bootcamp done is 72 hours. I don't care. I think this is the way to seperate the wheat from the chaff on this forum, though.

Are you ready to put your ass on the line? Someone should start a registry once the details have been worked out.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great idea in theory. And if you can get alot of people together then great! But it's not that easy for some people to just leave their city for a weekend and travel to chicago or miaimi. :p I'm a university student.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
This is a great idea in theory. And if you can get alot of people together then great! But it's not that easy for some people to just leave their city for a weekend and travel to chicago or miaimi. :p I'm a university student.
Or country for that matter!!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly

In the end, naysayers will always have that excuse. There is the truth. Most people won't do anything to change. They listen to tapes, read forums, and make few changes.

Most people will come up with ANY excuse to not leave their comfort zones. Without great change and sacrifice, nothing much will ever change. Hence, we will always be reading these whinny posts til the day we die or loose internet access :)

Remember, everytime you wonder if something would work or not, there is a way to find out what really works. I believe that is working in the field. I'd like to perform some more controlled studies. I need a larger body of people to observe for this, though.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what you do... you have 10-15 "conventions" across the country over a certain amoun tof time, therefore, if you want to learn more, you can go to more than one "convention", and there will always be one close to you, so you don't have to up and go half way accross the country.

Chicago
Miami
LA
Houston
Dallas
New York
Phoneix
Atlanta
Memphis
Detroit
Phildelphia
denver
somewhere in the Midwest
One somewhere in the UK

If this is something that alot of poeople are serious about, I can set it up... i have some spare time, and it will be fun.

I will hvae to get a certain amount of support before I start however.

Also, it's not really on DJing, but more on picking up women, because that's all you can really learn to do in that type of enviorment.

Hell, if anyone wants to come and stay with me a couple of days and go to the club with me, I am willing to give any thing I can to help.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool

I'll volunteer m own body for the sake of research. I am available for St. Louis, Chicago, and Miami. Those are the cities I could most easily visit (in that order).

Breaker, I think it would help if someone would act as a record keeper to track who is available for which cities. Although, time off work is a problem, I don't think it's unreasonable to notify a person well in advance and have this on a weekend.

I hope you guys will seriously consider this. I really do believe this is the best way to cut through the BS and get down to business and push each other to be more successful with women.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Godsgift

I vote for Chicago. I'll take you up on the offer to stay at the crib.

All you guys saying you want to do a bootcamp, this is going to be the ultimate bootcamp. I know this **** works because I am 10x more successful with women than I was just 6 months ago.

I am voting to hold the first DJ/PUA whatever you want to call it in Chicago.
I think there is quite a few posters from that area. We should round them up.

Chicago has some very nice attractions such as John Handcock building, Shed Aquarium, swimming off Lake Shore Drive, Lake michigan is so big you'd think it were an ocean. It won't be a wasted trip regardless of whether you like the PUA style or not.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
A good majority of the DJ population hails from Canada. :)

Exactly, I'm in only if something is held in Montreal. I have various reasons, for which I will not type again. Stupid laptop, I wrote like 2 paragraphs and everything got deleted.

Basicly, Montreal has been said to be the second city with the most beautiful women in the world. Pretty bold statement for a canadian, but I find it to be true the more I travel. My sources aren't scientific, but it has been stated by people that weren't from montreal, and even other women. Some magazine stated it .. forgot which one, sorry.

I definitaly think there should be something in Canada, and for all you Toronto ppl, no offence, but Montreal women are hotter, MANY ppl from TO told me this.

Hell, I had ppl from NYC telling me that MTL women are hotter. In fact, I here challenge anybody that has been in Montreal longer then a weekend to tell me he disagrees.

Sides, places to stay here are so cheap compared to all the bigger cities like TO, NY and so forth

DZ

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, you can have one in Canada, nothing i said was final... I would like to go to Toronto... but if it's in Canada, no why in hell I am going up there in the winter... I think OUR winters are too cold.

It would be a while until I can do anything myself, How about the first weekend after new years... that gives everyone a nice chance to save money and I can help come up with plans.

If you ilke this idea, everyone post ideas so I can gather them, and come back with what will work and what won't... I can even do prices.

I am taking this pretty seriously.

What ever we do, we will need some "bonding" time so that when ever we do go out, it's not like the spotlight is on a few guys, watching them get numbers or something like that.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it

A lot of it will be the same regardless of where the final location is held. Obviously, we may need to have a location for each major country that participates here. That could be a starting point and then organize a more massive international meeting later on.

What about an agenda? What would everyone like to see happen? Do we want to have like guest speakers? Have guys
talk about an area they know alot about, then go out in the
field and try techniques recording what works? Should we try recording this stuff for guys who cannot attend in person?

Finally, I wonder if someone could donate us some web space
for creating a website so the information is more organized once
we find out what and when we're doing?

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every,

I admire your chutzpah. This is easily one of the most interesting posts on a forum increasingly inundated with repetitive questions readily answered with a quick referral to the DJB. Logistically, you have a lot to work out, which is not to say I wouldn't help you out if the "open" or one wing of it, were to occur in Los Angeles where I live.

If I understand the concept, you want to condense DJ principles and bootcamp into a "speed" or "competition" format. Instead of practicing basketball or your golf swing on your own, you go out into the field with a bunch of RAFC's/DJ's and see who wins out in a mutually supportive, friendly competition. Further, you want to focus solely on this activity for an intensive period, say over the course of a three (Fri/Sat/Sun) or four day (Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun) blowout weekend.

This is pure originality, since it's a way to speed up bootcamp for guys who are otherwise really busy, and trumps the dating coaches who charge a bundle.

I like the idea. Let me know how you want to work out logistics. This could take a lot of planning. I'm willing to organize or help organize something like this in Los Angeles.

Peace,

Allan

PS: I do think there needs to be a "filter" for this board. That is, one level should be reserved exclusively for those who have engaged in, or are currently engaged in, a bootcamp. This would weed out the constant newbie questions from KJ's who constantly post without ever trying anything in the field. Moderators, are you listening? I agree that the KJ's are creating a state of crisis on this board by generating an infinite number of threads on the most inane topics. This forum is getting out of control and needs greater regulation. Let's not allow this board to become a victim of its own popularity.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to school in boston, and from what Ive seen thatd be a helluava good place for an even like this. Ive never been to NYC but I guess I could make it there with the right incentive. Toronto or Montreal are also doable for me, as Im originally from Buffalo, NY.

I would really preffer if we did this over spring break or after the conclusion of the academic year.

I think its a great idea, and I would love to be surrounded by likeminded fellas, surrounded by sexy women. In fact... I think an enviornment like that would be perfect for budding DJs. I know that I need a kick in the pants, some pressure, before I actually cold approach sets of 9+ girls. My generall success rate is through the roof, but Im just not opening enough sets.

Count me in.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be a long drive for me to go to chicago but it's better for me since I live in ohio. What about cell phones ??? Right now I have new rule. I must apporach any women I see attactive. Even if I get rejected as long as I apporach I learn.

" what dosen't kill you, only makes you stronger "

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly

I'd suggest flying instead of driving. Buses in Chicago are cheap. We already have a place to crash. This is the best chance we are going to have, I do believe.

My AIM is to organize in Chicago. I'd encourage LA, Toronto, etc to continue their efforts as well. We can all share materials easy enough.

First, I think we should make a list of things to begin testing. For example, take 50% of the numbers we collect and call for a date that night. Four days later (pretend to still be around) and try for a date with the other 50%. Thereby, we can see which method was more effective. If we confirm our Chicago findings in LA, Toronto, etc, I will accept it as fact.

The "experts" aren't going to do this. This is something we must do for ourselves. I want to be long on action and short on talk.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it, count me in no matter where it is. Ill give it the old college try for 18 y/os everywhere... the younger team... varsity team :D