Don Juan Boot Camp starting now! Signup closed

Steve77

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to join in on the bootcamp. I want to improve my confidence when meeting new people and overcome being a shy/nice guy as any success with women comes from social circle.

DefiantIronist

Reaction score
Count me in.

I'm 21, a student at a university but currently just work/interning for the summer. I've got nothing to do back home but work and lift and I'd like to get some serious pvssy my last year of college and afterwards (especially since I'll have some dough and the results of lifting all summer), so here goes.

I had my first semi-LTR a few months ago, I broke it off after a couple months because I realized having a serious girlfriend (which I didn't take that seriously and was too busy in academics/frat to spend much time with her) just annoyed me (and she fvcked me anyways...), and I enjoy partying and having my drunken hookups and all that fun stuff a lot more.

I'm going to honestly just have to find reasons to leave my house to do the exercises. Coincidentally, I've been looking for reasons to leave my house so this works well. I'm very social at uni but my friends from high school were the D&D types, and still are and we don't hang out a whole lot. I'm slowly building a social network back home.

Besides the whole picking up girls thing I'm going to try to eat better (aka: more. I eat well and lift like a machine already) and learn guitar. And read more than I usually do, and while I'm at it ease off on the wanking (maybe find someone to do it for me).

I'm in florida.

Also, since I need to go eat and lift I've barely skimmed pages 3-4, is there going to be some sort of small group email/AIM accountability system set up? I think that would be a kick ass idea to keep people with it (ignore this comment if there is)

:moon:

lilmo

Reaction score
Count me in.

Count me in too.

I just turned 30, fresh out of an LTR. Only now do I realize how big of an AFC I have been for so long. When I read the threads in here, I recognize many of the behaviors that I have been exhibiting, and it is refreshing to see that there is a path out.

This should be plenty of fun.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is becoming very large. So many people are joining that I'm afraid the program will lose its effectiveness. Everyone's summaries will just get lost in a sea and noone will be able to support eachother.

We should form into small groups of 5-10 people and put our summaries there, that way we will get more support from eachother and really motivate everyone.

Mabye we could have a thread for each group, but I dont know if that would take up too much space on the forum. Anyone have any ideas?

DefiantIronist

Reaction score
Small randomly assigned (or by experience, geography, or age maybe?) groups could be good, meaning email and AIM and the like, which means communication on a more personal level. Not only are you accountable to a large and faceless group (which you still should be to get the value of everyone's responses), you're personally accountable to the people you're in a group with and your group is responsible for not collectively or individually pussing out.

Just my two cents. I'm looking forward to this.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, you should have read the whole thread, I already said that I would set up groups... However, there are going to be just 4 groups because otherwise there would be too many threads. So it'll be 12-13 people per group. If people leave or fall behind I am going to slowly merge groups in hope that we have at least one full group at the end of week 8.

1 Al Moh.
2 Killer Six Pac
3 Deadly_Assassin
4 Apostle IX
5 bluemanson
6 Darles Chickens
7 sam3083
8 dice
9 gtownjuan
10 just so suave
11 schttrj
12 PHAT Rabbit
13 B Love
14 oldschooler
15 LostAndConfused
16 czy
17JackRyanJuan
18 AJTD
19 Young Anikan
20 Colin O'Brien
21 In Motion
22 Daddy The Pimp
23 Punisha
24 Erasmus
25 Pathetik
26 Demon Wolf
27 Privitor
28 Heart Break Kid
29 scarface316
30 LaoRyuu-Des
31 Guybrush
32 yungahdubz
33 TankMan
34 DJ Snake Eyes
35 Touchout
36 Anthrax
37 Kuzuri.Toukon
38 Kid Style
39 QuezNozet
40 rushing dude 123
41 Raoul Duke
42 James45
43 Mr. Bojangles
44 OrangeCrusader
45 Vice
46 Yookiwooki
47 Stripes
48 Miguel
49 labrat
50 DjyMan
51 Steve77
52 DefiantIronist
53 lilmo

I am going to close this at 12 pm german time, so in a little bit more than 5 hours.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, that's it! No more joining. Time is over. I am going to create the groups now. Let's see:

1 Al Moh.
2 Killer Six Pac
3 Deadly_Assassin
4 Apostle IX
1 bluemanson
2 Darles Chickens
3 sam3083
4 dice
1 gtownjuan
2 just so suave
3 schttrj
4 PHAT Rabbit
1 B Love
2 oldschooler
3 LostAndConfused
4 czy
1 JackRyanJuan
2 AJTD
3 Young Anikan
4 Colin O'Brien
1 In Motion
2 Daddy The Pimp
3 Punisha
4 Erasmus
1 Pathetik
2 Demon Wolf
3 Privitor
4 Heart Break Kid
1 scarface316
2 LaoRyuu-Des
3 Guybrush
4 yungahdubz
1 TankMan
2 DJ Snake Eyes
3 Touchout
4 Anthrax
1 Kuzuri.Toukon
2 Kid Style
3 QuezNozet
4 rushing dude 123
1 Raoul Duke
2 James45
3 Mr. Bojangles
4 OrangeCrusader
1 Vice
2 Yookiwooki
3 Stripes
4 Miguel
1 labrat
2 DjyMan
3 Steve77
4 DefiantIronist
1 lilmo

1 = Group Gold
2 = Group Red
3 = Group Green
4 = Group Blue

Everything else will be said in the week1-threads popping up within the next minutes (give me some time pls!^^)

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
GO TEAM RED!!! WHOO :up:

Btw should we all start reading DJBC now to get ready?

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, first problems coming up^^ Edit function doesn't work for groups red and gold so I am posting it here:

EDIT: Forget to say that: Each week starts on thursday morning and ends wednesday evening (your time). Of course, you can do the reading for the next week already on wednesday if you wish.
Just in case someone was wondering.

Second: I am going to create group blue in a few hours since I have reached the maxium thread creating limit of 3 in 1440 minutes :cry:

Another edit: Just had an idea because Killer Six Pac was talking about beating the other groups: As a little motivation I am going to award one point to each person for each completed week (so each person can earn 8 points maximum). The group with the most points in the end wins. If you complete weeks late you are not going to earn points for your group. Since Group Gold ahs got one more member I am going to subtract 4 points in the end (half of what a member can get).

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:

héhé here we go !

That sounds good to me.

Good luck all (I'll need it a lot :p )

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright everyone, enjoy your last day when you can enjoy looking at a girl without feeling remorseful for not approaching :crazy:

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh blue is my favorite color coincidence? i think not , cant wait for this to get started.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing: As far as organisation inside the different groups goes, you are on your own, I can't do everything since I have to do the BC myself and still keep all other aspects of RL running ;)
You can do whatever you want, from exchanging e-mail, AIM, other chat programs to voting a group leader who encourages everyone. Just remember:
You have to do your weekly report at the end of the week, deadline is wednesday evening/midnight, pazific time! I am not going to move you further or give your group points if you don't meet the deadline. A weekly report should clearly be marked as one so I don't have to search the whole thread...

mltpl_rndmns1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, sorry for this late entry but i wanna be part of the boot camp, al-moh. my exams were up so i couldnt get on the net. just logged in and saw this thread. if u can, then plz add me to the list too. i'll tell u bout myself after receiving a reply from your side. thanks.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Well whatever, since there are now three people still wanting to sign up and we are on day one, I am going to let them join to even out the groups.

mltpl_rndmns1 to Group Red
Krazyboy to Group Blue
sandman6991 to Group Green

Since now every group has the same number of people I am setting the points of Group Gold back to 0.

These are the last people joining! I am doing this just because we are still on day one and because it evens out the numbers. I am sorry for any other person who still wants to join but you have to create your own thread. I can't always change stuff I do actually have a RL ;)

John_anthony

Reaction score
Late Arraival.

Hi Al Moh.
I'M IN

I think this must be fate, as I have discovered this group only one day after the start of the BC.

I'm very serious in sharing this journey will all of you. I’m not one to talk about myself but if there is anything that I don’t like about my life I go about changing it. females in my life have never took high priorities but lately I have been wondering about that other side of myself that Side of the DJ.

There for I have decided to go on this journey with you all of future DJs 53 strong.

A little about yourself I'm 26, of course male , and I have female friend around me every now and then. I was at the airport one day and saw this book called the game. The title interested me. Bought it and enjoyed reading it very much it was very entertaining. I knew many of the concepts that the book presented through my social interaction, but however I never thought of applying them. So here I'm 2 weeks after reading the game. And have already approached about 7 girls, and made out with one.

Why you are joining?
I believe the benefits of such a group of people focused on one goal in mind is extremely beneficial to anyone who is serious about improving his or her social dynamic "inner game" I don’t believe in the flashy things that many people adhere to “its nothing more than a temporary fix” but I believe in going deep and changing our social map, tweaking it a bit so its versatile.

What you are hoping to get out of this and why you are sure?
There aren’t that many things that I have failed in life at, be side swimming that is " after 2 month I can actually swim half way through an Olympic size swimming pool without touching the wall" but that is beside the point, I can persevere and a spirit of competition like none others. I would like to improve my social skills to hopefully one day become a THE DJ, and getting girls in the process is also a lot of fun too.

So in conclusion I think you in advance for you consideration and efforts on organizing this BC. I hope to learn and interact with all of you soon.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, bombarding me with PMs is not going to change my mind: Sign up is closed! There will be no more people joining. You have to do it by yourself or together with other late starters. There will always be another BC. But this one is CLOSED!!!

Top Bottom