Don’t talk when you drunk

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed! Probably not a great idea to drink with coworkers either.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinks more than two, **** the f up.
Assume we are talking liquor here and not just beer. I think you can go about three and be relatively safe still. Four or more and the filter definitely begins to disappear which can be dangerous.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to giggle a bit guys.

Good luck shutting up if you’ve had too much drink. There is no reasoning with drunk people, or tipsy people for that matter, lol. You’ll do no better reasoning with yourself.

Keep it to one drink per hour and you’ll be fine. No more than 2 in any given hour. This works well for me and I’m not but a buck fifteen on the scale.

Cheers!

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s risky, but so far it’s worked for me. When I go out clubbing, I’ll get hammered and drunk text a coworker. Mostly harmless stuff like telling her she’s gorgeous or I’m her slave. She seems to really like it. The next day I always feel like ‘oh no. What did I do?’ But it’s been OK.
Till she tells the boss you're harassing her, then you'll come back here crying.