Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominated!

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive got this new girlfriend and shes really wild in bed, and loves to be dominated... what can i do to be more dominating in the bedroom atm i set the pace and and we **** like crazy but what can i do to be more dominating!

Number_One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful biting, scatching, pinning her down, talking dirty, light hair tugging,

anything more than that, then go visit a sex shop, theyll sort you out with some whips or whatever

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, bondage equipment is a lot cheaper when it is not sold as such. Get her a travel's sleep mask from Wal-Green's as a blindfold, and visit your local farm supply store to shop for collars, whips, chains, and rope.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leg drops, acid, tacks on the bed, barb wire, maybe build a steel cage around the bed or at least a moat with pirannas

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheep-man said:
so ive got this new girlfriend and shes really wild in bed, and loves to be dominated... what can i do to be more dominating in the bedroom atm i set the pace and and we **** like crazy but what can i do to be more dominating!
There are several things you can do. Some girls are into different levels of domination. Theres always choking, biting, hair pulling etc.-- for the very daring and resilient females, try lifting her up and pinning her against the wall by the neck so her feet are off the ground. I do this often with athletic girls, just make sure not to grab too hard because some girls bruise easy. I think the excitement of domination works best if she is not really sure if you are crazy or not. It definitely makes it interesting when the female isn't sure how far you will go.

I myself am not really into props and such, so I can't help you with that.

Reaction score
Tie her up get her nice and hot and walk out and go watch tv.

Yes I said it. Make sure she is blind folded. And don't tie it too tight.

It will only make her wilder and show her that you have the power and control.

She will be pissed when you get back but then start the process over again and this time bone her.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk hardcore dirty. Say $hit that you wouldn't want anybody to catch you saying.

Anal without lube.

Blindfold, switch positions very frequently, and move around the room (or the house) a lot if need be.

Roleplay. She is a nasty criminal and you're the macho cop who is going to set her straight.

You're a lucky man. Experiment everything with this girl. Every thing you can possibly imagine.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Tie her up get her nice and hot and walk out and go watch tv.

Yes I said it. Make sure she is blind folded. And don't tie it too tight.

It will only make her wilder and show her that you have the power and control.

She will be pissed when you get back but then start the process over again and this time bone her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

omg hahhahahaha :D

i am gonna steal that one next time i meet a chick into bondage.. ahahhaahah