Domestic Violence

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Domestic Violence. Why is it so hard for a woman to walk away after being abused, beaten up, and disrespected. Even when she does walk away, eventually she comes around and ends up back where she's started.

I know its a topic that I haven't seen on this board but lets discuss so we can get some insight into the female mind and what to learn of it.

Questions I like to discuss is what is the attraction? Obviously, it's a hell of alot stronger than alot of DJ techniques like seduction and kino.

Does this confirm the Jerk theory? I've never beat up a girl but I have been taken to the edge where I had to push my girlfriend away because she was not letting go of my arm. I've yelled at her when she did something terribly wrong. I know it's bad but you know what? It made her interest so sky high that after it was over, she was the most supportive girl ever, and the makeup sex was great. I felt like I was in control of the relationship and she suddenly became the best girlfriend ever.

My last ex stayed with me for 2 whole years and I admitted I wasn't the greatest in terms of being nice and romantic. Those types of guys she said, usually last only 3 months, and that's all 10 of her exes (maybe more, I don't know, I just know she's hot).

For some reason, whenever I'm on that edge, my girl's attraction for me increases a hundred fold.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I can explain this one. I was married for ten years to a man that abused me physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually.

Don't fall for the lie that women like jerks and are attracted to them. We aren't. The women who end up with abusers do so because they have a sick need for something the abuser provides. It's all psychological. For me, my family never showed any kind of emotion at all growing up. My ex husband and I had an extrememly passionate relationship...all negatively charged, though. It allowed me to learn how to express my emotions, release all that I had kept in all those years. I outgrew that need and left him. I have never been with another abuser again. I don't have that sick need anymore.

Until a woman who stays with an abuser figures out why she stayed, she will repeat the pattern. If she figures out what her sick need was she won't ever tolerate abuse again.

Jerks only attract women with psychological issues. They don't attract high quality women and never will. If your goal is to attract a woman with emotional problems, then be a jerk. If you want a good woman, then don't be a jerk.