Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doing Magic?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys perform magic at bars, to PU?

Seriously, people around me have discovered the Mystery method (I GUESS) and the bars are full of people carying around card games and doing tricks and BS..

How many of you guys are doing magic? Seriously, when i see guys doing it at the bar, the most of them look like COOOMPLETE morons, honestly..

Btw. I am NOT doing Magic (;

Last edited:

TheTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about just being yourself? You need to be comfortable. That doesn't mean lay it on the line and go all AFC. Just be a man, tell an interesting story, joke around.

But drop that David Copperfield crap because it'll makes the chicks dissapear.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not doing the magic, i am actually against it.

I think it is ridicules.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can do magic with things you already have such as like a dice and a cup from a bar, then by all means do a little. but dont sit there doing it all night.
i had a good friend who loved magic, but he'd always carry a deck of cards around with him, it was kinda lame. learn some stuff you can do with whatever things you have at the bar or whatever. i go to this one bar here and they always have these cups and dice for some games and i have a friend that can make the dice appear under the cup somehow. its crazy to watch when you're drunk.
i say learn a little, but don't get too into it. it should only be used if you're bored or something.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need it as a prop to get started, might be of some value.

But I have never done it.

Rather than wasting time learning fancy tricks to pick up chicks, simply get into the habit of talking to them.

This is a better way to go and much less lame.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheezy and very prop-ish.

Have any of you guys watched Carrot Top do a standup routine? That's what magic for pickup looks like to me.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing magic to pick up chicks is so 5 years ago just like the opinion opener.

I'm not saying it can't work because if you have game it will come off natural and they won't be able to detect they are being gamed, but it can't be done to the effect before PUA stuff got on tv and became mainstream.

An average joe with little experience would probably get caught and embarrassed real bad if his game is totally weak and it all comes un-natural.

When you have game for a woman it's like being put in a trance they are being hit in all directions by your charm torpedos. They might think and know you are gaming them with PUA stuff but they are un-able to react and defend themselves.

If you're game is weak it will all seem like 1 mile an hour to her and she will pick you off and throw you away in a minute.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS A METHOD.........P.U.M.A (pick up magic attraction).

It basically breaks down to all the attention is on you, So your opener or ice-breaker goes something like this........"HEY CHECK THIS OUT"

dO A COOL trick and gain instant respect, rapport, and propels you forward (*depending on how impressed they are) faster than most other methods.

It is great for starting conversations, winning over the crowds, instant attraction, etc.

The bad side is........it is temporary fix, once the trick is done, you had better inject "magic" into your personality........otherwise they will slowly disappear right before you.

You may have to bring props with you from time to time...........but the good news this stuff rocks at parties. It's not a better method and saying you do need no props to pick up chicks is like saying one method is better than the other.

I seen guys do simple tricks and the women were all focused on him...........so in the right hands it DOES WORK, IN FACT...........I saw it o the TV show KEYS TO THE VIP ROOM.