Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doin' it Don Juan style

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been working a few broads lately and one of them in particular is Hot, 36 and a complete sex fiend but she has a friend that is a 10+.

Now I have been doing the Hot 36 for about six months and I see her 10+ friend alot. But what do I do?

I never, never, never hit on her! I do the neg-hit. I smile at her. I act as though I am always enthusiastic and exicted and supremely confident.

...and then one night at the bar she comes up to me and says "hey you wanna do a shot?" I say sure.....Then as we walk up to the bar she says to me "How come you never hit on me?"
I immediately say "I haven't?" and she says "No, you haven't" and then I change the subject. She then says "Listen, I want to be with you just once to see what you are like"

That's it gentlemen. The Don Juan strategy at it's best.

I acted like I was the prize. Yeah it was 6 months but I had her friend to keep me busy and boy was that fun. So you guessed it I am doing the 10+, but guess what she doesn't want to tell her friend because it is sooo much fun to do this behind her back. It is (say it with me) exciting!!!

So in summation:

1.) I am the most confident, exiciting, and enthusiastic person anyone has ever met.

2.) I am God's gift to women.

3.) I will not hit on women because I am so exciting and fun to be around that they will be dying to be with me.

4.) I am a challenge.

5.) I am patient.

6.) I never say anything negative. I am positive always. WHY? Because life is way too short to not have a good time.

Regards,
Ragnar

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*clap.clap*. can i see a pic of what you are considering to be 10+?

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a picture but...

blond, 5'6', straight hair, j. lo a$$, Perky breasts, pouty lips, about 110 pounds, perfect teeth, 27 yrs old.

That's it brothers.

essentially a spinner.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragnar
"How come you never hit on me?"
Rip into a chick if she ever says this to you. Here are a few examples:

Her: "How come you never hit on me?"

You: "Your a$$ is kinda big"

Her: "How come you never hit on me?"

You: "You aren't really worth my time"