Doesn't saying when you free sound like your too avadadible ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's just being honest.

If she shoots back with a time you already have something on you say you have something on but suggest an alternative

What is the other option "You coming to mine at 7 on wednesday, woman!"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thechamp said:
Yes it does. You don't tell her when you are free you ask her when SHE is free. Let her pick a range of days and you pick what works for you. If she gives you a range of days when you are busy. Just tell her you'll call again when she is more available.

This is a good way to test her interest level. If she asks you when you are free, go ahead and tell her. If she changes her plans for you that is a VERY good sign. But the fact that she asked is a good sign as well. Just tell her you'll call her next week.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking her when she is free puts you in the position of making yourself available to her on her schedule.

Telling her when you are free can make you seem more scarce if you have limited time and she would have to make herself available to you on your schedule.

In my opinion, if two people want to see each other, they will find and make time.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
" Let me know ahead when you are free , if I'm free we can meet up"

Or " I'm free on Friday nights , hit me up ahead if you are trying to meet up

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience so far, the best way is just to give her two options. If she doesn't accept either option and if she doesn't make any counter-offer, then she isn't interested.

Heck, I've had girls with what later turned out to be fairly MILD interest still give me counter-offers. So you don't need to go out of your way to make yourself available.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
In my experience so far, the best way is just to give her two options. If she doesn't accept either option and if she doesn't make any counter-offer, then she isn't interested.

Heck, I've had girls with what later turned out to be fairly MILD interest still give me counter-offers. So you don't need to go out of your way to make yourself available.
This. Give her two options. Let her pick. If she declines both without a counter, then she isn't interested.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Men need to stop trying to ACT a certain way based on what women will think.... and instead, focus all their energy on trying to BE the man they want to be.

If you fear being authentic around a woman, then you are engaging in insecure manipulation. No man should ever feel the need to do this. Also, women can see right through it because they invented it. :crackup:

When a "player" manipulates women, he appeals to her wishful thinking. The player just wants sex and the woman knows this, but she hopes its not true, and the player tells her he has more feelings than he really does.

On the flip side.. the beta loser does the opposite. He has the feelings, but he tries to pretend he is "alpha" and "in control". Women figure out he is a weak beta pretty fast, but they play along for the entertainment. They know a REAL alpha or player who is "in control" would of either f*cked them or moved on to another woman by now.