Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does your gut lie? Is it telling you something or is it just insecurity?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
More or less a continuation of this post i made. But its a bit old and long to read all the way through.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103783

Final update. Over the past 2 weeks with a girl in a LTR.

After making an effort to work things out. A month goes by and we talk about how we never go out together and only meet up after bars/clubs at 2am to sleep together and thats it. More of a FB relationship with hints of a past LTR.

Its not the same.

She goes through my phone one night while im sleeping noticing an ex gf called me. I want nothing to do with the x. My girl thinks im cheating on her. She even goes as far to phone the x. She dosent belive me when i say im going to the gym. She actually called me once while i was there, even drove there to see if i was working out. Becomes really insecure about us. Im not cheating im not even spinning plates. She acuses me and lashes out that im seeing someone else a few times. I reasure her im not.

We talk online and she doubts the relationship. Getting no where online i head to her house. Its 2-3am. We talk and when i get there shes fine. Emotion. Nothing but thats all shes feeling and thinking with. But i had an agenda. Im finally face to face and things pan out a little and she cries i get upset. I remeber asking her. Is this really what you want? You want it to end.

She responds "I guess so". Typically girl not a clear cut yes or no. So i kiss her on the cheek and say my goodbyes. Slamming the door on my way out. I drive home. I felt liberated i felt good. My exucution was flawless. I left the room while she was in tears.

Even though it was the end it still felt good. I go to bed to get up for a big day of starting fresh. But then i get a knock on my door at 5am. Its her... Shes at my doorstep in tears. Begging me to come back. Saying shes sorry she misses me shes been crying for hours. Im the only guy that really loved her etc etc blah blah blah. I felt like i had the upper hand i said i cant deal with her wanting to go to bars without me, girls nights out etc, its a meat market. She agress we should go out together. I had the power in this struggle.

Im a fool i let her in. She was so happy we made love all in the world felt right. Cuddled all day and made love all the next day. Due to my sleep schedule being all messed up from working nights for a year and still being on that schedule un employed. I wanna revert back to days. So i pull an all nighter the next day im exhausted. I try to go to bed early and right before bed were good, she ims me. Saying good night but has one question... Asking about the x again... why is she on myspace etc. More question im getting tired of it. I semi blew up saying she ruined my night because i stayed up all night and now here it is 2 hrs later talking to her about crap we already went through. So i stayed up all night and day with no sleep.

She says were only discussing not aruging etc so i say lets talk about it tmw im tired i need sleep she says ok love me goodnight.

Next day she dosent call nothing. We were gonna hang out she blows me off. Turns her phone off. Come to find out 3am she went out with her single girl friends. With there single guy friends and had fun etc etc. I cant tolerate this. I meet up with her at 4am. In a parking lot we talk for 2 hrs. We both mutually agree to end it. I cant have my gf in a commited relationship out at bars supplicating to male attention. There are a million places to go but bars. I was drug free for 22 years i should know. There is life outside of that scene. And its a singles scene why is she in it when in a commited relationship?

We end it and i hug her ready to leave. She dosent let go. I told her are you sure? I say, im not going to phone you, if you show up at my door i wont answer after this we cant be friends there is no us in the future, this is the end. I can never be with you again knowing you will be with another guy it will hurt too much. Then we talk more and agree to work on it go out together etc, spend more time together. But i can never blow up on her like i did.

Next day passes. We hang out. I make plans for us to do things. She feels distant. She didnt wanna do anything but go to my place and lay down. We end up fuking. But before hand she wants to wear a condom. Says shes getting new birthcontrol and she dosent wanna get pregnant etc. We never used a condom. She didnt push it. Just brought it up. Apparnetly it wasnt that important.

Near the end before i bust i think she didnt want me to anywhere but not in her i did anyways.

She passes out shortly after.. i begin to think..

when i was 18 i had gf that cheated on me. She didnt want me to bust in her anymore a week prior to us breaking up due to her fuking someone else. I once busted in her and she was furious. Come to find out the guy ended up stopping at her house 15mins after i left once. To have sex with her only to have another guys, HER BFS man juice up in her. She ended up losing us both.

Anyways my girl wakes up and i wanna go again. Shes ususally all for as many times as i can go. She complains she dosent wanna shes tired she wants to go home and sleep. Its only 11:30. She ends up taking alot of things she leaves here. I notice its odd. Shes cleaning house to an extent.

She goes home and is online for the next 4 hrs.. Im like "no sleep" she says she has a burst of energy and is shopping online. Dosent say a word to me. I ask, somethings up. She says "it dosent feel the same"... i say give it time we just broke up twice in a week we need work. You cant expect things to be perfect in a few days, give it a week let the dust settle and if still dosent feel the same we ll talk.

She has work the next day, dosent im me, nothing, no goodbye nothing. I im her a few times. She agress before work to come by the next day and drop some of my stuff off.

She never shows up the following day, thats today. Nothing. I called her phone. Its off. I went to a friends house to explain my story to tell him he has the same **** happen. Pretty similar and he can relate. It hurts. Now its 2am, I left her 2 voice mail messages nothing. She went out. No call no show agian. What in the fuk.. I wish i never opened that door. Im getting that gut feeling shes seeing someone else. But i would say in general she has a good history and a good reputation. She was with a guy in the military who went away for a year and she never cheated on him. All her friends and alot of people can attest that she was good in behavior.. at least in public. She would go home at night but not with anyone else.

Now what... im tired i dont wanna be an option. I feel sick to my stomach and like crap that i took her back. Is she cheating do i have cause for concern? Or is there a reason. Nevermind females dont use logic they only go with emotion. I dont know whats up but i cant sleep. Its eating at me. This one itis. But a week ago i felt fine its what i wanted. I took her back and now IM the one thats a mess. Shes out having fun while i sit here and post on this forum of my pain and misery. Do i let her get ahold of me to talk, do i blow up, do i jsut confront her? I would have more repspect for her if she told me there was someone else if there is... so i can move on faster. It would help.

The power play has switched its on her shoulders how do i get it back. At some point she may get ahold of me. But if i act like this im being un reasonable. But when shes insecure and cries and i dont pick up the phone immediatly im the a-hole.

2 of my friends suggested no giving a crap. Just bang her like shes a fbuddy but there is alot of emotion involved to just not care. Thats the problem i started to care. When i didnt care things were great once i started to care, we went downhill fast.

God im a mess...

i also just read this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83349

all 7 pages and i can relate... i took the red pill and i wanna throw up, dont think it helped my situation... thanks for reading it and i appreciate any relplies and advice

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust your gut, if your gut senses that she is not interested in you - it's most likely true. But your insecurities perhaps to some point have turned her off, you handed your balls to her and once you do that, it's over.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats another thing, at some point in this relationship her gut told her i was cheating

she went as far as to drive to my gym to actually see if i was there
called to see if i was where i said i was
a few times acused me of talking to an x online when i was talking to her
all kinds of crap i wasnt doing but she had those same gut feelings im having now
she even mentioned she had dreams of me ****ing other girls

now im going through the same ****, the only difference is i never ignored her calls or her for days like shes pulling

and i never cheated on her

its like we just switched roles, and now i think the former thats why to an extent maybe my guts wrong and its just insecurity and not a gut feeling...

((excuse my typing and not proof reading, took 4 pain killers at my friends to make me relax))

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh man this sounds all too familiar dude. i went through this once before in the past and it didn't end well. it didn't end well for my friend either, but in every case it seemed that it started happening AFTER we handed them our "ballz" so to speak.

so it still comes down to you man and what you're capable of handling and not tolerating. the other thing it comes down to is how EASY it is to be caught up in a lot of things like this. you know, wondering if they're cheating or wondering if they're losing interest, or wondering if they're telling you everything you want to know, etc. It can never end, the things that drive our minds crazy trying to figure out. but you know what? even when we get the answers we're looking for, we can still have an insecurity about it.

just look at your gf. even after you both talked through everything, she still had the nerves to ask you about your ex. this isn't because she didn't believe you, its because even after you told her, she still wanted to see more from you than just words.

i pose a scenario to you at this point, who would be more bothered by this scene: you and some guy friends at a bar dancing with a group of girls (grinding) or your gf and her single girls dancing with a group of guy friends with some guy grinding your girl. would you be more bothered by seeing her grinding? or do you think she'd be more bothered by seeing you grinding?

for me that exact thing would end up happening and each time i wasn't ready to handle it, i would feel very drained afterwards. or betrayed or whatever word one would want to come up with to explain what happened. but through what i've come to understand for myself, its that things like this will make it harder and harder on you. you'll become more and more paranoid about it and things like her not calling you like she said she would or her not being there when you call, will only increase whatever feelings of insecurity or fear you may be experiencing.

to end this so it doesn't drag on. see if you can handle this. see if you can go on with this relationship WITHOUT this stuff bugging you, perhaps BEING in denial if it is the case and asking yourself if you can HANDLE it IF you find out she's cheating on you or IF she breaks up with you. i mean if she told you this, could you handle it? i mean would you be able to laugh at her in a truly "i feel sorry for you" sort of way and be liberated that she showed you what she's capable of so YOU can go on and find someone else? or would you break down and say "how could you! after all we talked about and went through!".

but by the way man, if you don't want a girl who goes out to the bar with her single friends. don't find one that goes out to the bar with her single friends lol. obviously it comes down to what you can handle and tolerate from this girl or from the girl you want, because i can only see this sort of thing getting worse before it gets better.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
The power play has switched its on her shoulders how do i get it back.
My god man! Who cares about the DJ thing to do or power plays or how to get the power back at all? Let it go! Just let it fcuking go... How many times does something have to happen to you before you realize that it's not going to change? Leave her sh!t in a milkcrate of her porch and never see her again, just forget she exists.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you sure have sucked yourself into some major drama. How about just backing off a bit and finding some interests that don't involve thinking about her?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what the ****, that's a crazy chick.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, do you get off on this drama or what??? Block her online, delete her number and don't answer her scratching at your door. This chick doesn't know what she wants and you can't change that. Stop this bu11sh1t

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. We've already told you, it was over the 1st time she dumped you. You bought her flowers and begged her to take you back.

She stands you up and dumps you again, but you keep coming back for more pvssy.

Then we talk more and agree to work on it go out together etc, spend more time together. But i can never blow up on her like i did.
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!! Stop promising things and begging to get her back.

It's been over for a long time now. You just haven't noticed it yet.

2. What's up with the gym? When you were with her, you were unemployed, so you would be at the gym all day, then make a date at 7, stand her up cause you were still at the gym, at 11, she goes out and gets drunk with other guys while you're still at the gym. She assumes you're cheating on her, because the next morning, you're already at the gym . . .

It's wierd to say this on Sosuave, but ENOUGH WITH THE GYM ALREADY.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
1. We've already told you, it was over the 1st time she dumped you. You bought her flowers and begged her to take you back.

She stands you up and dumps you again, but you keep coming back for more pvssy.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!! Stop promising things and begging to get her back.

It's been over for a long time now. You just haven't noticed it yet.

2. What's up with the gym? When you were with her, you were unemployed, so you would be at the gym all day, then make a date at 7, stand her up cause you were still at the gym, at 11, she goes out and gets drunk with other guys while you're still at the gym. She assumes you're cheating on her, because the next morning, you're already at the gym . . .

It's wierd to say this on Sosuave, but ENOUGH WITH THE GYM ALREADY.

Before i would go to the gym, then be late with her come home and she would go out due to being agrivated cuz im late. I have fixed the late problem. Im on time to events now. The next morning yes im at the gym. Im a bodybuilder. I dont just work out. I want to at some point compete. So i go to the gym 6 days a week sometimes twice a day. Benefit? I look dam fuking good naked. Problem? It kills my social life and i cant drink i cant party like everyone else. Going out once a week even a few beers kills my gains. Due to the muscle inhibiters of drinking. AKA Your estrogen levels rise.

We broke up now. I already have other girls hanging off my nuts. But this dam oneitis is bad. I ll get over it in time. I want to work things out so im doing the ignore her tactic for now. I just cant lay any other girl right now, not that i cant i just dont want to. Ive even lost the drive to masterbate. I quit/lost my job because i dont wanna sit in a box for the rest of my life. Using my savings to not work and focus on the gym. Even if it kills all the money i have, at least i can clear my head by not working some crap job. We ll see and thanks for the advice i do appreciate it. Weather its a kick in the balls or negative comments. I enjoy seeing others points of views on my situation thats why i post here. For feedback.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the muscle inhibiters of drinking. AKA Your estrogen levels rise.
You ever notice drunks start talking nonsense and can't drive? Just like estrogen. But seriously, yeah, man boobs will happen if you drink for too long.

Good luck movin' on.