Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does your attitude towards your gf change with your level of horniness?

thatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read that subject line, you probably know my question...

I always tend to care less for my girlfriend and start looking for a fight whenever I've recently had *ahem* either had sex with her or with myself :rolleyes:

Is it just that I'm an a$$hole or do you experience this also? I wouldn't be offended if you said the first... :p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thatguy
If you read that subject line, you probably know my question...

I always tend to care less for my girlfriend and start looking for a fight whenever I've recently had *ahem* either had sex with her or with myself :rolleyes:

Is it just that I'm an a$$hole or do you experience this also? I wouldn't be offended if you said the first... :p
Depends on how much they turn me on... But I mostly will be very kozy after sex but masturbation though is a whole other ballpark. The instant I come from masturbating I lose ALL interest in girls completely.

thatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Does your attitude towards your gf change with your level of horniness?

Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
The instant I come from masturbating I lose ALL interest in girls completely.
PRECISELY!

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. But if I am uber horny and let's just say I get denied on the kiss ... OH $HIT ... she better duck for cover. Her a$$ is grass and I'm gonna smoke it.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine does. After whacking it, I don't usually feel anything for girls, I am like a neutered poodle.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhaah

damn i should have started this thread. I felt the same way. it is like i want to be with these girls so bad, and then after i masterbate im fine for a while and lose all intrest in the ladies. Then the cycle repeats.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hhaah

Originally posted by shyguy
damn i should have started this thread. I felt the same way. it is like i want to be with these girls so bad, and then after i masterbate im fine for a while and lose all intrest in the ladies. Then the cycle repeats.

This is how the human race stays in existence. Well, assuming that one has SEX instead of masturbating...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow odd, I was just thinking about this. after my gf gave me a handjob i wanted to leave cuz i was tired from work and just didnt feel like stickin around after that but then i got horny again and was fine... but it seems more fun when ur denied then u just sit there like a hyper puppy wantin some actionn

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol - the male libido is a bodily fluid :)

If you still still think a chick is cool immediately after you come, then you must actually like her or something :)

thatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
lol - the male libido is a bodily fluid :)

If you still still think a chick is cool immediately after you come, then you must actually like her or something :)
YES, that was the point of my post. Did you read that I was talking about my girlfriend of one year? That's why I was asking if I was an a$$hole... But I think it's only partially human to feel this, the other part is that I don't feel enough for her maybe...

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect that not many guys feel horny immediately after coming. In my experience it takes about 10 minutes to recover - unless it's a 'omg what have i done' moment (it's amazing how many 7's turn ito 4's at that moment), in which case finding a 24 hour pizza place is much more enticing.

If you really like a chick as a person then you should feel comfortable and close after fvcking (assuming you've known each other a while - the first time can be a little edgy after the money shot). If you feel on edge or you're obsessing over the way her arse is halfway down the back of her thighs then you probably should have taken the pizza option. The pizza option does not an arsehole make. If you're not into it then there's no point being there.

thatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel on edge or you're obsessing over the way her arse is halfway down the back of her thighs then you probably should have taken the pizza option.
That is the funniest thing I've read in a while! Thanks!! :D

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect that not many guys feel horny immediately after coming. In my experience it takes about 10 minutes to recover - unless it's a 'omg what have i done' moment (it's amazing how many 7's turn ito 4's at that moment), in which case finding a 24 hour pizza place is much more enticing.

If you really like a chick as a person then you should feel comfortable and close after fvcking (assuming you've known each other a while - the first time can be a little edgy after the money shot). If you feel on edge or you're obsessing over the way her arse is halfway down the back of her thighs then you probably should have taken the pizza option. The pizza option does not an arsehole make. If you're not into it then there's no point being there.
Nah after sex I never lose my drive! With some girls I don't even lose my boner after an orgasm so nice ;) But wanking is a whole other deal.