Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does This Stuff Really Work?

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the advice does work to get girls interested or date successfully...but it seems so many people here or even coaches cant keep a women long term?

Whats up with that?

logicallefty

Reaction score
There are hundreds of "stuff" spoken about on here... You are going to have to articulate your question better than that.

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was reffering to what "game" in general.

if the advice on here is so rare and most guys dont know it and its so effective...why do so many girls steal cheat or end relationships etc..

logicallefty

Reaction score
You need to read a lot more on here and then go out and do both what we tell you to do, and what we tell you not to do, and see what happens for you. Great question but complicated answer..

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm said:
What I was reffering to what "game" in general.

if the advice on here is so rare and most guys dont know it and its so effective...why do so many girls steal cheat or end relationships etc..
There are different 'aspects' of dating.

There's the initial meeting of a woman, getting to know her, holding conversation well, casually dating, LTR, marriage, etc., etc, and that's only the very surface level. There's so much more to each one of these facets of 'game'.

What I'm trying to get at, is that you can be good at certain aspects, but have trouble in others. This is just my opinion, but me personally I think a lot of people on this particular forum are in the 'relationship' part at the moment, and thus you're seeing a rise in questions dealing with that for the time being. It'll probably be a different atmosphere if you go to another forum or dating community.

Yes, this stuff works. But ultimately, you determine whether it will helpful for you. In the end, as it seems to me, having an unstoppable and rock solid inner game/mentality is what will truly get you good at 'game'. Not only with women, learning game will help you in almost every aspect of your life.

Do some reading - check out 'The Rational Male' blog to start, and see if any of the information presented there resonates with you. Decide for yourself if you want to get interested in learning about this stuff - it's a tough journey, you'll go through some traumatic **** (as you've seen, not all of topics here are happy dappy in nature, sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to >_>); but let me tell you - once you've opened the door to 'game' and seen the potential for higher understanding, you can't really go back. Cause you'll know there's something out there stronger than the original perspective you had when you were young ;) You just have to keep working at it and build reference experiences.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most bros who are into this lifestyle of chatting up a stranger and knocking her socks off are not into long term.

also, most guys who come on here and leave have been "heart broken" by a female and don't wish to get into a long term thing again for a while.

why are you asking anyway?

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well because all this advice is in order to keep a womens attraction yet and despite it being very effective why are there so many unsuccessful longterm relationships still?

Thats all I wanted to know..

_sideways_ said:
Most bros who are into this lifestyle of chatting up a stranger and knocking her socks off are not into long term.

also, most guys who come on here and leave have been "heart broken" by a female and don't wish to get into a long term thing again for a while.

why are you asking anyway?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice works for those who work the steps.

its the internet bro...all of us could be ugly as sin.

but if you're athletic and decent and polite and shower daily then yes, its successful.

its more a mental shift

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teaching someone to play basketball will only take them so far. It's up to them to practice it, perfect there game. Take a look at the small details of there game and see what needs improvement. Then through hard work and actual effort they can improve and actually be considered GOOD at basketball.

The same can be applied to dating game.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push and pull works long-term.

I've had a few chicks this year. But only one that has stuck around for a while. It comes down to compatibility really. You do have to game the longer-term ones over and over again still, otherwise they get bored.

My Swedish actress seems to blow very hot and cool. But she text me she misses me in Swedish last night, after a few weeks of me being a bit distant.

I agree with TicTac (again!), skills and strategy are key. If one expects to take a chick on a couple of dates and then have her settle down in a dream of undying adoration, one will be sadly disappointed.

I've been seeing the Swede on and off for about six months. She didn't seem too bothered in the beginning. But the last couple of months she seems to be texting and requesting more, simply for the fact I am doing it less. I was pulling quite hard for a while before that, may be a bit too hard.

The only long term strategy is push and pull.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Push and pull works long-term.

I've had a few chicks this year. But only one that has stuck around for a while. It comes down to compatibility really. You do have to game the longer-term ones over and over again still, otherwise they get bored.

My Swedish actress seems to blow very hot and cool. But she text me she misses me in Swedish last night, after a few weeks of me being a bit distant.

I agree with TicTac (again!), skills and strategy are key. If one expects to take a chick on a couple of dates and then have her settle down in a dream of undying adoration, one will be sadly disappointed.

I've been seeing the Swede on and off for about six months. She didn't seem too bothered in the beginning. But the last couple of months she seems to be texting and requesting more, simply for the fact I am doing it less. I was pulling quite hard for a while before that, may be a bit too hard.

The only long term strategy is push and pull.
Jag vill ha din kuk i mig älskling :D jag saknar dig!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Jag vill ha din kuk i mig älskling :D jag saknar dig!
Roughly translated, yes AF :yes:

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
If you are all tactics and no strategy, game works short-term.
And strategy won't bring you far. Consider this "stuff" here toys in the playground, playing with them long enough transforms you, you grow up, you know the game, but you don't play anymore, there is no need for that. You let go and allow the right woman in your life, and the relationship will flow naturally - as best as it possibly can. Without conscious effort.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having "Game" =/= Being able to maintain a successful relationship

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm said:
I know the advice does work to get girls interested or date successfully...but it seems so many people here or even coaches cant keep a women long term?
"cant keep"?

I think you are confusing "keeping", and what that implies, with "getting rid of".

"Woman" =/= "something automatically worth keeping".

Take the red pill.

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The young padawan OP's default with women is "long term"...so much to learn young man....the social engineering in this one is strong Yoda!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
The young padawan OP's default with women is "long term"...so much to learn young man....the social engineering in this one is strong Yoda!
Yeeessss... scarcity mentality he has. "The one" he seeks. Tired now... must rest.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I've gathered: when you suck at dating, it's hard to get a girl. Part of that is due to low self-esteem, and it's something a guy has to build up. He has to learn that he is the prize, that he's worth valuing, and - most importantly - that he doesn't need to put up with a woman's BS just for the sake of having someone.

What I found for myself was, once I gained respect for myself and was able to not be so attached to whether or not a girl liked me, it went from them choosing me, to ME deciding if I wanted to be with them. And part of my deciding criteria was determining what level of self-esteem a woman had about herself. Unfortunately, I've ended up getting rid of a LOT of girls who either (a) showed early signs of being a drama queen; (b) showed signs of disrespect; (c) showed signs of possible low interest; (d) showed signs of being difficult to get along with; (e) were not willing to see their wrong-doing when getting into fights; (f) had no real life goals; and (g) had low self-esteem or signs of depression.

In short: it's not that the techniques don't work, it's that when you become a confident guy, you end up wanting to NOT deal with girls who have excessive B.S. going on - a thing that, prior to having good self-esteem, you may have put up with for the sake of having someone despite how unhappy you would have been in the long run.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm said:
it seems so many people here or even coaches cant keep a women long term?

Whats up with that?
One important element to understand is that a "long term" relationship doesn't mean a damn thing. Investing a lot of time in a relationship does not necessarily mean it is a good relationship. You can have a good relationship that only lasts for a couple of months, and a bad relationship that lasted a couple of years.
Most guys make the mistake of staying in a relationship much longer than they should, and sacrificing a lot to maintain it, with no real reward other than "a girlfriend" and WTF is that even worth?

I can't comment about "coaches" or other people here, but I will say that the ideas of like minded people on this site have lead me to better, happier, relationships that have been more fun overall. I've grown as a person through these relationships as well, so the common argument "it's just meaningless sex" doesn't hold up.

Girls can put you through a world of sh1t, and a lot of guys will allow it to happen because they are worried about losing her, not finding another girl, etc. If you want a "long term relationship," that's fine, but don't go out looking for one. You have to let it build up over time.
You shouldn't be always worried about "making it work" because most of the time it's not worth the "work" and it won't bring you what you think you need. I can't lie, it's really hard calling it quits with a girl when I know I could keep her around, but I respect myself and don't want a girl who shows a lack of interest or respect.