Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this make some women wet?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I'm on this board ranting about my own ideas but for this post I have a question.

Do you guys think that men that approach women boldly...ie.. in PUBLIC or in any other uncoventional way.....are percieved by women as more masculine, sexually potent....and even well endowed(hahahaha)? At least on a subconscious level. And do you think this might turn some of them on.....even though she might have a loving husband or boyfriend?

I would appreciate your insights.....THANKS

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know about well-endowed, but the other stuff, yea deff. I can't back it up with any pop psychology b.s but I'm sure of it.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
i don't know about well-endowed, but the other stuff, yea deff. I can't back it up with any pop psychology b.s but I'm sure of it.
hahaha. I was just kidding about the well endowed part. But I do believe women are good at hiding their feelings sometimes.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Usually I'm on this board ranting about my own ideas but for this post I have a question.

Do you guys think that men that approach women boldly...ie.. in PUBLIC or in any other uncoventional way.....are percieved by women as more masculine, sexually potent....and even well endowed(hahahaha)? At least on a subconscious level. And do you think this might turn some of them on.....even though she might have a loving husband or boyfriend?

I would appreciate your insights.....THANKS

i think for this reason above all else, you approach a women with confidence so that she becomes attracted because she sees your dominance side plus you show your dominance side, plus you get to get a better chance of approaching her as its alot easier !

in fact, i am working on my 17-day journal , i will let you know shortly.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it does. I got this chicks number on the tram.

As she was walking off she glanced at me again and i yelled out "Quit checking me out!"

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are too stuck on the "masculinity" fantasy. It's just as worse as the Don Juan fantasy.

If you have a penis, you are masculine, period. This whole "masculinity" shyt is just another one of ya'lls fvcked up theories.

It was asked,

"Do you guys think that men that approach women boldly...ie.. in PUBLIC or in any other uncoventional way.....are percieved by women as more masculine, sexually potent...."

Women are not deciding to fvck a guy because, "He's so masculine! Or, he can protect me! Or, he can be a good father!"

You guys are just stuck on these religions, god damn! Why don't you guys just be free? What the hell.......

If you think women are looking for the most "masculine" guy, you are seriously crazy because if I asked you to define masculinity you wouldn't be able to. And neither could a chick, Lol!

All that other shyt, protection, provider, good father, funny, "fun to be around," all that shyt is just extras.

god damn, do I have to tell you guys the "magic pill" one more time!

Women just want a guy to fvck them good! You have to sell it "good fvcking" then deliver "good fvcking."

Add a little sexual state and seductiveness to your attitude, then when you fvck her, make sure you know how to fvck to where she cums a lot and is enjoying very minute of it. I do three 2 hour sessions with about 45 minutes in between, usually 4 nights a week with my chicks.

Doing this, you not only acquire many chicks, but you keep them, chicks cheat most of the time because you can't fvck right idiot. Why don't you blow that bytch's back out? And I've ALREADY told you guys what types of chicks to acquire...you do remember right? You know....one that cares for YOU, and also fvcks you?

Reaction score
DJF or John said:
If you have a penis, you are masculine, period.
Ok John - you are stretching it here! All who have penises are men but not all men exude their masculinity - and some do more than others!! Think about the flaming homo!:rolleyes:

DJF or John said:
Women just want a guy to fvck them good! You have to sell it "good fvcking" then deliver "good fvcking."
I agree with the rest of what you say but you must exchange the word "women" with "hors" then you will be more in line with the truth! But to be honest, after a while even hors want more than just a penis!!

You have sex for two hours 3 times a day??? Damn buddy - do you have a job?? :rolleyes: Four days a week?? Are you running a brothel? :D

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
You guys are too stuck on the "masculinity" fantasy. It's just as worse as the Don Juan fantasy.

If you have a penis, you are masculine, period. This whole "masculinity" shyt is just another one of ya'lls fvcked up theories.

It was asked,

"Do you guys think that men that approach women boldly...ie.. in PUBLIC or in any other uncoventional way.....are percieved by women as more masculine, sexually potent...."

Women are not deciding to fvck a guy because, "He's so masculine! Or, he can protect me! Or, he can be a good father!"

You guys are just stuck on these religions, god damn! Why don't you guys just be free? What the hell.......

If you think women are looking for the most "masculine" guy, you are seriously crazy because if I asked you to define masculinity you wouldn't be able to. And neither could a chick, Lol!

All that other shyt, protection, provider, good father, funny, "fun to be around," all that shyt is just extras.

god damn, do I have to tell you guys the "magic pill" one more time!

Add a little sexual state and seductiveness to your attitude, then when you fvck her, make sure you know how to fvck to where she cums a lot and is enjoying very minute of it. I do three 2 hour sessions with about 45 minutes in between, usually 4 nights a week with my chicks.

Doing this, you not only acquire many chicks, but you keep them, chicks cheat most of the time because you can't fvck right idiot. Why don't you blow that bytch's back out? And I've ALREADY told you guys what types of chicks to acquire...you do remember right? You know....one that cares for YOU, and also fvcks you?
so , how do you even expect to get to bed ? IF YOU Have No Game...

I think you've got the cart before the horse.