Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this Guy Sound Desperate to you?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So hey I just want to see if you guys think this guy's afc or also a little strange.

I met this guy last fall, he was a room mate to one of my guy friends and he managed to get my email from my friend and then one night hanging out he put his cell number in my phone and then used my phone to call his so he could get my cell #. This was cool at first, but then I called him and we talked on the phone one night. Never spoke on the phone again after that. Then about a month later, I was talking to my friend and he was telling me about the arguement that Eddie got into with him and how he pushed my friend on his bed and my friend was scared he was going to get physically violent. So that was like huge red flags for me so I deleted the guy from my cell phone and email.

Well last night I get this email from him after not talking to him in a year:

Subject: Remember Me?
From Eddie
To Dreamy

Dreamy, i hope this is the rite person...the gurl that came over back when i lived in the same aptmnt as david ? well its me eddie, the guy with the silver pimped out civic
i hope ur ok...email me sometime or something and let me know what you're up to, how work is going, the love life, etc....
eddie

I stupidly replied to be nice.

Hi Eddie, yes I remember you. Work is going well and keeping me on my toes. I hope all is well for you. I hate to cut this short, but I've got to go tackle some laundry. Take Care,
Dreamy

His reply today:

Hey there.

Dreamy,
hey there...*hug*...i'm good...i mean i've had 2 funerals to go to in the
past 2 weeks..but i'm good. not much going on besides work and finishing up
fall softball...i live in the aptmnts behind arbys on first street
now...aptmnt #if ur ever in the neighborhood and wanna stop by. i'm
still single. oh...i got a new(er) vehicle...i still have my civic tho....i
got a 2004 ford ranger edge.
where are you living now and are you single? just curious...
Eddie

The last line is just creepy. It sounds if he has me in mind to date and I don't even really know this guy just know what my friend has said about him and isn't it a little strange a year later to contact me out of the blue like that?

What do you all think? I personally feel like he's a bit desperate and it just is bizarre.

leeman67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like he is just lonely. If you are not interested in him, just ignore his emails. I met this woman on line once, Had freindly conversations with her and the next thing I knew, she was talking about further our relationship.?? That kind of weirded me out. I just stopped returning her emails and she lost interest. Cold ?? Yes, but Direct. Better to be honest then to string someone along just to break their heart.

Hamno

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I always bring up dead people when chatting up girls for the first time...I mean, Funerals are great conversation tools.....

Okay, this guy does sound a bit off....

Hamno

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It never fails you have another post about some dreams of grandeur about some guy or some questions about if a guy likes you or not and whether he’s a DJ or AFC. Hahhaa

Anyways the dude is a big AFC and wants to hook up with ya.

“Dreamy,
past 2 weeks..”

That was just weird and disturbingly AFC

Whether he wants to hit it and quit it or long term I don’t know.

But to me it sounds to me your more desperate then him.

If it ain’t Joe Blow down the street to your co-worker you are always interested in guys who show a slight interest in you.

Just go out with the guy have fun and get your azz cracked.

And uh with the coworker guy who is leaving the company and has a GF you need to let that BURN. :rolleyes:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DreamyChick

Dreamy,
Eddie
Translation : "I am mentioning 2 funerals so that you feel sorry for me and come and comfert me. I am letting you know where I live so when you come over if you are single, we can spend the night cuddling and maybe it will hopefully lead to sex".

Yes he is desperate for pvssy, real bad. He already has whacked off to your image for the past year and he thinks he is ready for the real thing.

Maybe you should text him the URL for this site. That was sad to read.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Translation : "I am mentioning 2 funerals so that you feel sorry for me and come and comfert me. I am letting you know where I live so when you come over if you are single, we can spend the night cuddling and maybe it will hopefully lead to sex".

Yes he is desperate for pvssy, real bad. He already has whacked off to your image for the past year and he thinks he is ready for the real thing.

Maybe you should text him the URL for this site. That was sad to read.

:crackup:

That was Great!!

LOL

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" hate to cut this short, but I've got to go tackle some laundry. "

Class! I love it! :D

It's obvious, he's just throwing it out there, he's fishing for tail.

Oh wait, no he's just interested in you because you seem a like a wonderfully unique individual and would like to get to know you better as friends. *cough bull5hit cough*.

This guy doesn't appear to understand women (love his references to his cars, "ooh ooh pick me pick me hey check out the size of my d1ck!"), why not go on a date with him, I'm sure you'll get a free meal.

Kaine

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So hey I just want to see if you guys think this guy's afc or also a little strange.

I met this guy last fall, he was a room mate to one of my guy friends and he managed to get my email from my friend and then one night hanging out he put his cell number in my phone and then used my phone to call his so he could get my cell #. This was cool at first, but then I called him and we talked on the phone one night. Never spoke on the phone again after that. Then about a month later, I was talking to my friend and he was telling me about the arguement that Eddie got into with him and how he pushed my friend on his bed and my friend was scared he was going to get physically violent. So that was like huge red flags for me so I deleted the guy from my cell phone and email.

From Eddie
To Dreamy

Dreamy, i hope this is the rite person...the gurl that came over back when i lived in the same aptmnt as david ? well its me eddie, the guy with the silver pimped out civic
i hope ur ok...email me sometime or something and let me know what you're up to, how work is going, the love life, etc....
eddie

Hi Eddie, yes I remember you. Work is going well and keeping me on my toes. I hope all is well for you. I hate to cut this short, but I've got to go tackle some laundry. Take Care,
Dreamy

His reply today:

Hey there.

Dreamy,
Eddie

The last line is just creepy. It sounds if he has me in mind to date and I don't even really know this guy just know what my friend has said about him and isn't it a little strange a year later to contact me out of the blue like that?

What do you all think? I personally feel like he's a bit desperate and it just is bizarre.

I didnt read your post-? Well what do I think....? I say that if you think you are needy then therefore you are needy! Go get some F*cking hobbies man! Better yet get a life! She doesnt like you if you are needy! So stop sweatin her-Go on about your "business" and leave her the F. alone-pure and simple! I may sound like I'm insulting you but I'm saying this Sh*t for you own good...

"Turn Fear Into Curiosity"

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From Eddie
To Dreamy

eddie

Dreamy

His reply today:

Hey there.

Dreamy,
Eddie

Leeman is right... dude sounds lonely... and super duper materialistic to boot seeing how he constantly mentioned his car... like that will give him some pvssy points... sorry to say but dude's game is weak...

Well... you can ignore him, introduce him to some dumb ass materialistic chick or you can continue to play the sympathetic niceness role... the choice is yours... DreamyChick...

Last edited:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know the full storry behind the argument???? mybe your friend did the guys siter (reson enough to knock someones teeth in).....

second of all, i don't see notting wierd in his emails (no red flags). Obviously hi is interasted, he did ask if you had a b/f or something.....

if you think he is wierd, just tell him you have a serious b/f......

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You already know what the right choice is. Aren't women suppose to be super intuitive??? You know that he's not the right guy,so why care if he's AFC or Alpha?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it... I don't see why this email had to be placed on the net for critique... any chick with critical thinking skills would know what to do about this simple situation... it just seems like it's an attempt to ridicule lonely dude...

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfffft how the **** is a nigga gonna say "*hugs*" in an email......

Blatant truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soprano
Pfffft how the **** is a nigga gonna say "*hugs*" in an email......

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he read that "have to tackle laundry" line and didn't get the hint he's a moron. I know if I got that line at the end of a short e-mail I probably wouldn't bother with THAT girl anymore.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
It never fails you have another post about some dreams of grandeur about some guy or some questions about if a guy likes you or not and whether he’s a DJ or AFC. Hahhaa

Anyways the dude is a big AFC and wants to hook up with ya.

“Dreamy,
past 2 weeks..”

That was just weird and disturbingly AFC

Whether he wants to hit it and quit it or long term I don’t know.

But to me it sounds to me your more desperate then him.

If it ain’t Joe Blow down the street to your co-worker you are always interested in guys who show a slight interest in you.

Just go out with the guy have fun and get your azz cracked.

And uh with the coworker guy who is leaving the company and has a GF you need to let that BURN. :rolleyes:
OneArmDeejay,

What part of I am not interested in this guy is unclear to you???
I just thought I should post this as an example of things that scare girls off. I am not that desperate. I do have my preferences as to the kinds of guys I would like to date. I am not trying to make fun of the guy. It's just I found his behavior odd after such long period of time.

I just want a decent guy is that too much to ask?

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care if he's AFC or not? You want to ask a bunch of wannabe players? Is it that you actually want to have sex with players? Well, that on you.

If you want a decent guy, many/most AFC's(as I've come to believe) are usually a gooooooood bet...

Players are not good guys. Liars and manipulators are not good guys.

PM me.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does sound desperate, and completey socially inept. I wouldn't say that he sounds creepy or anything - he just doesn't have much (if any) experience with women, so he's saying what he thinks you want to hear.

I just want a decent guy is that too much to ask?
He probably is a decent guy. That's the problem, and that's why we have the 80/20 rule. Women say they want a decent guy, but their actions speak otherwise. That's why a board like this one will tell men to look at what women do, not what they say.

Face it, what you really want is the alpha male, which are in high demand and short supply. You're looking for a guy that falls in that 20%, and competition is fierce.

So be honest with yourself about what you want in a man.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the definition of an alpha male? Or should I just read the bible?