Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does This Guy Have The Right Idea?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was thinking about hitting up the library to go pick up girls and did some Google searches and found this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm3sMxPJU8U

LOL as crazy as this guy seems I bet he gets some action doing what he's doing. So I guess my question is if going to the library is a good place to get girls or not.

Thanks

rapidfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i have come to the conclusion is while people can give you tips and tricks to help you be confident, in the end, it's all on you. do what you feel like, that's when you are 'natural'.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks but im thinking the library might be a hotspot in college towns. This dude says he "pretends" to go to college so he can go to the library to pick up girls. I bet at bigger colleges the libraries are full of girls.

rapidfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
no doubt. anyone can hang around college campuses so yeah you can pick up chicks

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but whats the best way to go about it? Anyone know? I dont want to come off as desperate or anything.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bru..not to be bustin at you..but you already sounud desperate...if you cant find women in your normal state....why would you want to take time of from your busy schedule and go wait around at a college library to pick up chics? i mean..how sad does your friend sound...having to go ACT like hes in college to pick up chics..thats just disturbing..lol..

im sure you can go to a mall cruise around and pick up chics there, a mall is a more realistic place.....you should really be busy! most if not all the time..and the women you meet during your activities is who you should be picking up on..and im sure you meet single hot women in some way without having to go out of your way or pretend...even mcdonalds workers meet gorgeous women!

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
well first the guy in the video above is not my friend,lol....I just found it in a Google search. But I just thought he had a decent idea, but im not gonna act like im a college student to get girls,lol.

Well like I dont want to look desperate. But we are all trying to meet girls, so why not study and meet one?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
well first the guy in the video above is not my friend,lol....I just found it in a Google search. But I just thought he had a decent idea, but im not gonna act like im a college student to get girls,lol.

Well like I dont want to look desperate. But we are all trying to meet girls, so why not study and meet one?
You just answered your own question,

Go Study at the library and meet them.

it helps if you're a member of said college/university, but most of them offer books to the regular public as well.

I found most hot chicks tend to either be in the romantic fiction area, fantasy area, or human sciences area (psychology, sociology, etc...)

Seriously though, it's more of a challenge, They're there to study, not get picked up. So a conversation in there is alot tougher since it'll probably be about said subject. Harder to lead conversation and escalate.

Honestly, i wouldn't use this as main hunting grounds. Sports events are the biggest :p

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
sporting events? Well I cannot go to any of those. What about something like Barnes and Noble?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this guy mentally retarded?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yea this dude does have issues I guess. I still thought his idea wasnt bad. And I can promise you its not me,lol.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW do you guys think this guy is an actual retard? I don't myself, I think he's drunk in the video though.