Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does this girl want me?

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with my girl (amanda). A new girl started there a month ago(hallie). Hallie became tight with Amanda. Hallie has a boyfriend of five years, but she tells my girlfriend that she wants to experience other guys in bed because she has only been with her boyfriend.

Anyways, Hallie has been getting pretty close to me and is flirty around me (although she is flirty with all the guys I've noticed). She also told me some stuff about my girl that I got upset about. My girl also told me that this girl always says negative stuff about me when my girl talks about our future, but always positive stuff otherwise. Then today this girl asked if I wanted to get an apartment with her in the spring?

I seriously don't get a vibe from this girl, and she is talking about marrying her boyfriend in two years. My girl is paranoid that she is going to try something though, and I think the getting an apartment thing is too foward for someone trying to be more than friends to say.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Anyways, Hallie has been getting pretty close to me and is flirty around me (although she is flirty with all the guys I've noticed).
ATTENTION WH0RE.

99% certainty she doesn't like you and is just using your reaction to her flirting to prop up her ego.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't explian why she would tell my girl stuff and would ask me to live with her though. I think this girl is just being friendly.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she is an Attention Wh0re.

But she is also a snake in the grass, and sounds like a nutcase too. Who the hell asks people they just met to get an apartment?

Perhaps the answer lies in my question. Where are the BPD experts?

You ever hear the saying, "Don't sh!t where you eat?" You would do well to write it down on a post-it note and keep it in front of you at work. This girl is going to be nothing but trouble, it's only a matter of time before guys are fighting over her, women are fighting with her, and heads shall roll.

You should maintain conversational relationships with people at work, that's it. Don't get wrapped up in the inevitable storm cloud of drama on the horizon, stay away from this one.