Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does the world not like DJ's?

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on a path to becoming a DJ. In the past two weeks, I've approached five HB 8.0+. The very first day of meeting them I'll end it with "What's your number?". All five of them tell me they have boyfriends. This is not unusual because I go to Ga Tech where it's a sausage party. I'm talking to my friends about this, and they all say the same thing. I'm coming on too strong. Both the guys and girls encourage me to get to know the girls a little better, then ask them out. Girls don't like guys that are too forward and it makes it obvious what you want.

What the **** is this? No wonder the world is full of AFC's.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world loves Don Juans. There's a post somewhere on this site that lists the reasons why a girl tells you she has a boyfriend. Most likely, at this point in the development of your game, they're telling you this because you haven't triggered attraction in them. Just keep trying your stuff till you get it down, and eventually they'll tell you they have a boyfriend so you understand the need for discretion when you bust sperms on her face.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were an AFC or anything but a Don Juan Id be pretty irritated if I knew a Don Juan had just walked into the room.
If I was a girl Id never date a Don Juan.

Don Juans are not liked but the key to being one is TO NOT tel anyone that you are.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe

If I was a girl Id never date a Don Juan.

Don Juans are not liked but the key to being one is TO NOT tel anyone that you are.
your getting the wrong idea of a don juan.
firstly, a don juan should be liked and respected by all (most), to the point that others may be jealous of a don juan. if you're a don juan, you're everything you want to be. successful, happy, fun, outgoing, smart... people won't like you? come on..

if you are a proper don juan, any girl would love to date you. you'd be successful, happy, fun, outgoing, smart, passionate, loyal, have your own interests, romantic.

don joffe, i think you are confusing don juans and players.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quest: Ya your right I was thinking of a Don as a player, and they are totally different. My bad.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with asking her out.

when you meet somoene..for the 1st time.

its about creating an environment for the best way to create attraction.

thats why being FUNNY helps..because it relaxes people...when people laugh it releases endorphins that make u feel better, smile, make eye contact, have small talk, sound like ur smart, DO NOT TALK ABOUT URSELF, dont be afraid to be provacative, and make some physical contact..all within 3 min..then give an awkward silence chance, look at her reaction to it.

is she smiling?
is she touching or taping, swirling her hair with her finger? ALL good signs.

if she looks interested...number closer.

also..keep practicing

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even taking into consideration the difference between DJs and players, there are still a lot of people that wouldn't like DJs.

Few people like themselves enough just to live on the same planet as a successful, happy, fun, outgoing, and smart guy with a great body who has sex every other day.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ is more then just a practice. It's a mentality, an instinct, an art, and more packaged together. The world can't go without DJ's we're a product of evolution with society.
Being a DJ means haveing the ability to adapt to your sitution whatever the case may be. You should be able to at least create some postitive situations in which you should have some chance at sucess with a woman if you play your cards right.
Being a DJ teaches you how to play hold em' in the dating game. You've got to know how and when to play the cards you are delt, and how much you should wager in certain situations. Most importantly you've got to know how not to chase your loses and know that if you're down you can clean up and swing the game back in your favor with smart play.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People love Don Juan's when you're in a social situation such as work, uni, school or dancing class whatever.

But girls dislike Don Juan's when you meet them in public and try to number close before you obtain deep rapport.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For real most of them flake out at first.It's annoying as fawk.B!tch there's almost zero chance of you seeing me again why don;t you just ante up?

That's why I only go after chics that give me signals.