Does the dynamic change?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 30, a lady counselor told me to "go for it" if you want the girls/women

I'm 34 now, does the dynamic change? Can I still live the youth life and have women due to my age?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 30, a lady counselor told me to "go for it" if you want the girls/women

I'm 34 now, does the dynamic change? Can I still live the youth life and have women due to my age?
No, at 34 you're all washed up and shouldn't bother pursuing women anymore. No one will want you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Stephen89,
At 34 you haven't even gotten into your stride!

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to be a negative answer towards still having women

Why the negative answer?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question shows how insecure you are about your abilities to seduce women.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The question shows how insecure you are about your abilities to seduce women.
Thanks,

I wanted to say in General as I did the other week talk to two women in their early 20s, I was self assured and spoke very nice and I think my communication skills were the key.

I was asking in general.

If I get rid of the insecurity?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Can I still live the youth life and have women due to my age?
Im not sure what you consider youth life but you can always have women at any age.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure what you consider youth life but you can always have women at any age.
I meant many men in their 20s have, go out with women, clubs, theme parks etc

Can the same dynamic apply to a male nearing mid 30s?

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant many men in their 20s have, go out with women, clubs, theme parks etc

Can the same dynamic apply to a male nearing mid 30s?
I was going out to clubs 3 nights a week until I was 35. If you can dance, the dance-floor is a free gymnasium. I'd still be doing it today but when you get older sleep starts to become preferable to hanging out with a bunch of wannabes.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I dance with women salsa, bachata, merengue, reggaeton to the point of people recording us, but was never able to dance any fvcking electronic music, and I've tried but its not in me.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I dance with women salsa, bachata, merengue, reggaeton to the point of people recording us, but was never able to dance any fvcking electronic music, and I've tried but its not in me.
It's the same for latin music for me. I embarrassed the hell out of myself in a forhor club in Brazil, guys stole my date and everything. I looked like Steve Martin in The Jerk.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a mindset issue. If you think you're not good enough, you won't be.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why are you hesitant? Fear of rejection?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a mindset issue. If you think you're not good enough, you won't be.
What should the mindset be?

The other week I got talking to two younger women in the early 20s, I was confident, came across that and spoke very well

I'm sure Chris Evans is dating someone 15 years his younger when he's in his early 40s

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lubstur

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm very curious about this too. I will share you with my experiences so far in grad school.

I'm right behind your age Stephen. From what I can tell, at 30s and mid 30s, girls aged 25~ can be attracted to you. I haven't really done anything other than being social, friendly, and hard working at my school. I'm not even really in shape at the moment (been out of the gym for over a year). But at aged 18-22? I don't know... I haven't had the exposure yet, and to be honest, I have a feeling they'll probably see me as old (maybe my personal mindset). I've been going through a sort of depression alone, feels like I've missed the boat on younger woman too.

From what I can tell, at a certain age, women (more than half, not all) in my grad school, ranging from mid to late 20s, stop caring about the looks and a lot more for the personality and status. I'm sure looks matter too, but you have a way of sort of balancing that out.

I plan to keep focusing on my studies for the next year, but as soon as my time frees up, I"m going to go see what's out there. To be honest that's all we can do, keep moving forward. Either that or a bullet to my head.

*Edit To answer your question, I know for a fact, that if you've got your financials, career, and life on point, you can choose to live a "young" life.

Young girls is subjective. If you don't mind 25+ girls, then yes, I personally believe you can attract them.

Last edited: