Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does spinning too many plates can make your brain "drunk"?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if its normal or its be not being done for that but recently for many circumstances (most of them created from my actions) Im spinning many plates, almost a different girl every weekend and during the week I hang out with the ones from previous fridays.

But I noticed some kind of emotional sufference, I like them all but I cant like any of them, my brain keeps changing toughts and considerations about these girls with the only exception that it focus strongly on the last one who made me come, then once I start working on a new one she is in the center ony to be left when an other forgotten one does something good for me.
I pass from afcish love thinking after I wake up near a girl to alpha replace if she dares to not return a text soon enough.

We often talked about how riding the c0ck carousel makes women unable to bond to a man however I think we should share experiences about outcomes from severe plate spinning.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having this problem. Not only that. I feel like I'm losing power to have a 'bond' that connects me with every next girl I get to even make out.

My brain also goes emotionally dead and I eventually drop all the plates because I don't feel anything near any of them. My brain also goes into 'super critical mode' and starts recognizing even minor things in physical appearance as something huge.

So even a HB9 becomes mega ugly and I go NC on all of them. I lose interest and rarely get it back into them.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
focus strongly on the last one who made me come,

This^

I believe its ingrained in us to "feel" attachment to the person we get sex from. For instance that is how i fell into every oneitis in my life....she was the only one i was getting sex from. The male body(testerone) craves sexual attention(from a quality hot chick). Its the same with me, although i feel it even with girls who i havent slept with yet. Like ill go out with a girl, have a blast....then ill have random thoughts pop up about her...both good and bad. We have to learn to control out emotions as best we can....after all its just chemicals in our brain making us feel this way.

So guys that get oneitis simply never have other women that help get their minds off of one. When you spin plates....ya you might feel emotionally attached to one girl....but as soon as you hang out and hookup with another, that feeling USUALLY(theres exceptions to every rule) goes away.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct. Read the Paradox of Choice if you have a chance. Women suffer from this problem and men do too. If you want a meaningful relationship, excessive plate spinning will kill your chances. This applies to many things, not just dating.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that too many choices can cause interesting symptoms. Sylvia Plath wrote about that when she said:

“I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.”

However, what is the alternative? Getting oneitis for some chick who f*cks you over, like with Bible Belt over in the Mature Men's subforum?

my brain keeps changing toughts and considerations about these girls with the only exception that it focus strongly on the last one who made me come, then once I start working on a new one she is in the center ony to be left when an other forgotten one does something good for me.
I think there are two types of people, naturally monogamous and naturally polyamorous. I'm naturally poly. It sounds like you're naturally mono. The reason I say that is because the above doesn't happen to me. I don't tend to bond significantly with the girl I just interacted with. In fact, the more I'm with one chick and the more we have sex and good times together, the more I start to count the minutes until I can leave and be with someone else.

Then again, I have an "avoidant" attachment style (of the three kinds -- avoidant, secure, and anxious) which means I tend to want my space. I've never had any interest in bonding permanently with one other person and even when I was a kid I was flirting with lots of girls in school.

Keep in mind that if you're mono, you will tend to get into cycles where you drop all plates but one. Then that one goes to sh*t and you have to rebuild. A friend of mine was that way. He dated multiple women but one of those women happened to live closer than the others. That chick kept coming over to his place and eventually his dropped his other plates and married her. He was (and is) naturally mono.

I'll guess that 95% of the population is naturally mono. Very few guys ever feel truly natural spinning plates.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am spinning a lot of plates right now and frequently dump new or older ones for new ones....got 2 on tap for this weekend and am flaking on another tomorrow night to be with another one.....

i agree with the OP it gets rather old or empty after a while...however, i can stay sexually satisfied in a relationship...so i am not sure what to do...i am not afraid of getting onenitis because i am literally immune to it after my divorce...so no fears nor problems in that area....just have to face the reality that sex with one person gets very old i guess but there are other things to value. Spinning plates forever seems rather pointless and mundane.....think i would rather settle down eventually and have one person i can trust. My ex-GF fit that description actually...a very rare find as a person in general..however i kept cheating on her because i was sexually bored with her and she finally reached her limit......can't say i blame her....but i feel like i was happier when i was staying faithful to her then spining plates and cheating....even though the sex was boring...