Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does she wanna get laid before the date?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is da situation, i gave this preety female my phone number like a month ago, while I was at work(ihop).
So we've been texting each otha back and forth a lotta times and talk on da phones a few times too, we was supposed to go out a while bak but neva did, so somehow I lost interest. We didn't text or talk in like a week, till she decides to text me and call me again 2 days ago.

So ok today she calls me and she tells me dat she wanna go out wit me 2morrow, she actually told me dat 2 days ago too, so I asked her wher she wana go she said she don't know just not to kidnap her lol.

So my q here is, to be honest wit u I wana pik her up and bring her straight to my place and see if it goes down, should I do dat, or should I do the typicall and go on a date?...

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ill make it simple.

Do I go out on a date with this female or do I bring her to my place after I pick her up? .

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to take her back to your place and see what goes down, after meeting her a month ago at work?

Thats called rape.

You'se a dummass.

Dont take her on a date either, id say get your sh!t straightened out. Start talking with grammer, cause im sure you talk like that in real life. Real women dont dig ebonics, remember that. Become an upstanding member of society, volunteer some time, get a good degree, stop picking chicks up as an IHOP waiter, and then you'll get all the quality women you want.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple said:
Ok ill make it simple.

Do I go out on a date with this female or do I bring her to my place after I pick her up? .

Why don't you invite her over for a movie at your place?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:
you want to take her back to your place and see what goes down, after meeting her a month ago at work?

Thats called rape.

You'se a dummass.

Dont take her on a date either, id say get your sh!t straightened out.
Damn...Man do I not miss burns like that having left Maryland. You guys are down right mean.

To the original poster: How bout you have a real convesation with the girl, shoot some clever ideas her way and see if you can have some solid interaction. I can see this pre date nailing attempt either going no where or blowing up in your face.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Eee Zee said:

Thats called rape.

You'se a dummass.

Dont take her on a date either, id say get your sh!t straightened out. Start talking with grammer, cause im sure you talk like that in real life. Real women dont dig ebonics, remember that. Become an upstanding member of society, volunteer some time, get a good degree, stop picking chicks up as an IHOP waiter, and then you'll get all the quality women you want.
sup nigga, yehhh u noe wut imma saying. imma so smooth yeh.. lemme wave a peace sign and a gang sign together with my hands in front of yo face. nigga imma a hip hop dj.. i change radio stations to all the rap nigga stations left and right.. imma a hip hop dj showing off my undies with my pants down halfway my ass. yeh i got styles and i got bad boy styles, imma look so cool when imma 40 looking like this.

peace i gotta go get a haircut, i get one every 2 weeks to shave my entire head..imma so fashionable

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple said:
This is da situation, i gave this preety female my phone number like a month ago, while I was at work(ihop).
So we've been texting each otha back and forth a lotta times and talk on da phones a few times too, we was supposed to go out a while bak but neva did, so somehow I lost interest. We didn't text or talk in like a week, till she decides to text me and call me again 2 days ago.

So ok today she calls me and she tells me dat she wanna go out wit me 2morrow, she actually told me dat 2 days ago too, so I asked her wher she wana go she said she don't know just not to kidnap her lol.

So my q here is, to be honest wit u I wana pik her up and bring her straight to my place and see if it goes down, should I do dat, or should I do the typicall and go on a date?...
What the **** did you just say? Anyone care to translate?

Ok ill make it simple.
I was kind of hoping for that in the first place. Partially considering that your username is "Plain & Simple", afterall.

Do I go out on a date with this female or do I bring her to my place after I pick her up?
I'm sorry, I still don't understand. I don't speak dumb*ss.

sup nigga, yehhh u noe wut imma saying. imma so smooth yeh.. lemme wave a peace sign and a gang sign together with my hands in front of yo face. nigga imma a hip hop dj.. i change radio stations to all the rap nigga stations left and right.. imma a hip hop dj showing off my undies with my pants down halfway my ass. yeh i got styles and i got bad boy styles, imma look so cool when imma 40 looking like this.

peace i gotta go get a haircut, i get one every 2 weeks to shave my entire head..imma so fashionable
This website needs to hire a translator or something, because... The f*ck did he just say?

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple said:

Explain to me why the hell would this woman want to have sex with you. She hardly even knews you and you have yet to go out on a date with her to build attraction and turn her on. Before sex a woman needs to be turned on smart guy, it won't happen just like that.

Invite her to your place for a movie or something to build the chemistry, then you can go on from there depending how the situation turns out. Oh and you talk like that in real life, don't ever talk to a human being till you get that voice tone to shape.

Reaction score
Here's wat you be doin'. Now you gots to gets youself a "PC Computer System." Next: you gets youself some "software" by a "company" whos is called "Microsoft". Gets youself "Microsoft Word" and be using the "spellchecking and grammar check" then you "copy and paste" that shiat onto the "forum". Then maybe you be making some cents.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets just say you shouldn't be writing her a poem any time soon for starters.

Next, YOU set up the date with her and pick what you are going to do for the date - not her. You are the man and you lead.

What to do? - take along with you on something fun you do in your life.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
yo mayne dunt mind dez wangstaz dey jus playa hatin yu feel me well shi dude be a motha fukin mayn and take her azz bak to yo plac giv her sum water mellon or sum chicken and **** datz gud enuff so fuk da dinner! man rememba yo peepz we pimpz aight playa mak sure u dun use a condem catch yo azz sum aids aight mayne datz all da advice u need stay up playa ~1