Does she still have interest?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, long story short, I dumped my ex girlfriend about 3 months ago.

Anyway, for some weird reason I decide to text her. Big mistake, I know.
I just wanted to see if she still likes me.

Here is how the conversation went after 3 months of NC:

Me: Hey btw, I have a new classmate who has the same name as yours
Me: (sending a picture of a severely overweight girl)
EX: What do you want?
Me: Nothing
EX: Well,you have a classmate so what? you should consider dating her :)
Me: Nah, I already have a GF
EX: Congratulations!
Me: So how is your evening going?
EX: It's going great!
Me: (sending a pic of a lonely girl sitting all by herself), Like this great?
Me: :D
EX: No, that picture shows how YOUR evening is going
Me: Nah, mine is more interesting
Me: Relax, I was just messing with you
EX: What are you trying to accomplish?
Me: What do you mean?
EX: I mean, I don't understand jokes like that.
Me: Well, don't reply then
EX: But why are you texting?
Me: I won't text anymore.
EX: Thanks
Me: And by the way, I wasn't trying to accomplish anything, it was just a friendly conversation, but I changed my mind, talking to exes is a bad idea.
(I have already deleted her number by the time I wrote this)

EX: You are thinking right :)
(sending her contact info again, she sensed that I deleted her number in the app)
Me: I know.

Well, obviously I still like this girl, i wouldn't have posted this otherwise. I just initiated contact to tread the water and see if she still likes me.

What do you guys think? She is probably mad since I dumped her. But do you guys think she still has interest, judging by her texts?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should go NC and stick to it this time. This girl doesn't seem like she wants to talk to you. Just my .02.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's replying which could be an indicator. Go ghost for a surer sign

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
She's replying which could be an indicator. Go ghost for a surer sign
Yeah true. Like several months. Do not initiate again for sure though.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Low interest. You are wasting your time. Walk away and expect she will not come back.
Thank you all! That's really what I needed to hear.
I have walked away already, in fact I was the one who dumped her.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She answered. That was good.

2. YOU blew it by acting childish. That was bad. All that immature crap you did and typed was just not all that cool man.

3. It could of been better had you not decided to take the path you did. YOU could of said hello how have you been. You know I was just thinking about you and wanted to see how you're doing. Anything along those lines would of been a mature message to send.

4. Now it's all gone. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Of The Game said:
1. She answered. That was good.

2. YOU blew it by acting childish. That was bad. All that immature crap you did and typed was just not all that cool man.

3. It could of been better had you not decided to take the path you did. YOU could of said hello how have you been. You know I was just thinking about you and wanted to see how you're doing. Anything along those lines would of been a mature message to send.

4. Now it's all gone. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids.
No no and No.
I didn't blow it. What you are telling me is how a pure AFC would act.
You have a lot to learn man.
I handled it pretty well, the way I see it.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
No no and No.
You handled what well? Reinitiation with ex? You really didn't.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
No no and No.
That was horrible man.. she had low interest and your text game makes my eyes bleed. You did notice she took a few jabs bordering disrespect on you right away right?

Bad..

What did you want to accomplish with this? Make an assz of yourself?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
You handled what well? Reinitiation with ex? You really didn't.
You are right, it least it was better than what "Top Of The Game" suggested I should have written, don't you agree?

She had low interest to begin with, that's why it didn't work. And I already deleted her phone number.
I will go NC indefinitely this time.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
That was horrible man.. she had low interest and your text game makes my eyes bleed. You did notice she took a few jabs bordering disrespect on you right away right?

Bad..

What did you want to accomplish with this? Make an assz of yourself?
It makes your eyes bleed, because original conversation is in Russian, so I translated it. Obviously not every word can be translated exactly which is why it makes your eyes bleed.

As far as accomplishing goes, I did accomplish something, it's treading the waters and see if she is interested. I accomplished just that, found out that she isn't interested and deleted her number.

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was very bad texting.
If you dump a girl and want her back . You act like a man and ask her for coffee apologize and take it one step at a time .

From the look of your texting it seems she dumped you and are hunting for validation.
What was the context of the break up ?!

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yoyoing said:
That was very bad texting.
If you dump a girl and want her back . You act like a man and ask her for coffee apologize and take it one step at a time .

From the look of your texting it seems she dumped you and are hunting for validation.
What was the context of the break up ?!
She started to get distant, so I dumped her for another girl, as far as she knows.
And when I dumped her, I told her that I'm already seeing another girl.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
As far as accomplishing goes, I did accomplish something, it's treading the waters and see if she is interested. I accomplished just that, found out that she isn't interested and deleted her number.
You didn't accomplish anything apart from telegraph to her that you are still interested in her.

Nobody but the girl in question knows whether or not she's interested. Anything else is mere opinion. She is not going to tell you this nor does she have to now you got back in contact. You gave her full control of the situation and she knows this as you can see from her baiting responses.

When you dumped her did she make any effort to get you back? That would be your only reliable indicator of her interest. As you were the one reinitiating I highly doubt it. She's not interested but you obviously are. Forget about it.

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think you should move to another one.
She got distant and you dumped her and told her you were seing someone else already wtf ...
I bet she can see right trough you . It will be hard to get her interested. You don't dump someone to get them interested again.
Just go silent ...
Wait and see if she contact you . If she does don't go weird on her . Go for a coffee and take things slow .
Making a girl jealous only work if it is not obvious you are trying to make her jealous .

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
You didn't accomplish anything apart from telegraph to her that you are still interested in her.

Nobody but the girl in question knows whether or not she's interested. Anything else is mere opinion. She is not going to tell you this nor does she have to now you got back in contact. You gave her full control of the situation and she knows this as you can see from her baiting responses.

When you dumped her did she make any effort to get you back? That would be your only reliable indicator of her interest. As you were the one reinitiating I highly doubt it. She's not interested but you obviously are. Forget about it.
No, she didn't make any effort to get me back, other than sounding extremely sad when I was dumping her. I think you are right, she is not interested.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Hey btw, I have a new classmate who has the same name as yours Telegraphs, I was thinking about you
Me: (sending a picture of a severely overweight girl)
EX: What do you want?
Me: Nothing really? she knows you want something
EX: Well,you have a classmate so what? you should consider dating her
Me: Nah, I already have a GFWhy did you say that? you dumped her. Are you now trying to rub salt in to her wounds?
Me: So how is your evening going?
EX: It's going great!
Me: (sending a pic of a lonely girl sitting all by herself), Like this great? Your trying to be funny but this can only evoke a negative response in the context of this conversation
Me:
EX: No, that picture shows how YOUR evening is going
Me: Nah, mine is more interesting
Me: Relax, I was just messing with you She doesnt appreciate it
EX: What are you trying to accomplish?
Me: What do you mean? you rub insult in to injury and now are playing dumb
EX: I mean, I don't understand jokes like that.
Me: Well, don't reply then not what you want is it?
EX: But why are you texting?
Me: I won't text anymore. bombed
EX: Thanks
Me: And by the way, I wasn't trying to accomplish anything, it was just a friendly conversation, but I changed my mind, talking to exes is a bad idea.
(I have already deleted her number by the time I wrote this) You wanted to accomplish something but you ended up ticking her off. Now, your trying to play it off.

EX: You are thinking right
(sending her contact info again, she sensed that I deleted her number in the app)
Me: I know.
you set out to find out if she is still interested in you but you ended up telling her that you have a new girlfriend and insinuated that she is wallowing in self pity. Its not a surprise that you evoked negative responses from her.

Fail.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_Maximus said:
you set out to find out if she is still interested in you but you ended up telling her that you have a new girlfriend and insinuated that she is wallowing in self pity. Its not a surprise that you evoked negative responses from her.

Fail.
Yeah, I regret how the conversation went. Well, nothing I can do now. Will learn and move on.