Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does she or Doesn't she

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I know recently broke up with her boyfriend, and I've always thought that she was a good catch. We get along pretty well, an we have a good friendship (please don't speak of that friend zone jiber jabber). Anyway, we've always been really flirty, but I think that's mostly because she is just really comfortable around me and with herself.

Lately, we've been hanging out more with other firends too sometimes. We used to only see each other maybe once a week/ every other week, and now we see each other about 3-5 times a weeks.

So far she has straddled me twice play fighting, we've gone for a few walks to get food etc., and the other night while at a friends place we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie.

Another thing that she's been doing is every once in a while I'll say something stupid and she'll hit me, not hard or anything, but not exactly soft either.

Anyway, her typical type is like a skater dude, or a punky type of guy, I am not either, I'm just a regular guy with no affiliations to your standard groups.

Now for my question, is she displaying intrest or just feeling more at ease with me?

ImtheOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would think she wants you

if she is cuddling more than likely she want to get to know you better...

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy, you won't know till you make a friggin move. Try to set the mood before you make this move or be spontaneous, just do it fool.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you're in one of your wrestling matches with her, lift her up so her legs are wraped around your body & her arms around your neck. Then move your face close to hers & look at hers lips & into her eyes, from there you can tell if she'd like a kiss or not

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wary of the rebound, you may have to contend with ghosts of boyfriends past.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the straddlling goes, I don't really know. I do think however at least one other of her guy friends has experienced it.

The thing is I can tell she is exhibiting all the attraction/interest signs, but knowing the girl, you'd be confused as well because she is flirtacious by nature.

Since she broke up with her bf we've gone out to pubs/clubs a couple times with friends, and she has talked/danced/shared a beer with a couple other guys. The one guy called her back one day, and she wasn't sure if she should call him back. So, she asked what I thought.

She has also said in the past couple weeks that she wants to hold of on dating and releationship for a while.

Finally, she'll ask me every so often if I want to make out, and I of course say, "sure" but then she'll put a stop to it, like she's testing or something.

To tell you the truth it sounds like I'm either being played, or I'm reading too much into the situation.

Discuss.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Shaggy, lets look for clues. :D j/k

lol, the next time just u and her are together, which you will prearrange, take note of how she dresses. Look at the type of clothes she wears, earrings, make-up, etc.

If she really digs you, there should be some signs of it, not to say that this is the case with every girl, but most. Or perhaps just recall the last time it was just the 2 of you. IMO, that is the best way to tell how a chick feels about you. ALSO, watch her body language. (Cuddling is a good sign that she likes you)

Best of luck!

lol, FD is right, watch for ex bf's

LG-unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
WEll ,,, does she ever mention her ex, if so den its not 100% percent she wants you but frm what i heard shes onto u n all dat stuff meants she wants u, always giving u signs, so yo aks her out or sum cuz u ccant go on like this all da time. its gotta finish sum time

Good luck

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her. WTF? Damn man. Wear her puzzy out.

Don't take this the wrong way, I used to be clueless too. Fvck her.

--Crowes

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KEddie
Finally, she'll ask me every so often if I want to make out, and I of course say, "sure" but then she'll put a stop to it, like she's testing or something.
I read this post over and have to admit I missed this the first time. She is fvcking w/ you, only b/c you allow it. You are dangerously close (if not already in 'friend zone'/proceed w/ caution).

My advice would be retreat for the most part, see other women, and don't hide it from her. Get busy doing something besides being her girlyfriend. On your present course, you will be left w/ your dyck in your hand.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, lastnight I went in for the kiss, and she kissed me on the forehead:down:

Then later on we went and rented a couple movies, and she curled up on the couch with me to watch them, WTF.

And the otherday she was telling me about this guy she met last weekend, and how he's soooo perfect etc., but he lives in another state and he was only in town this weekend. She calls their relationship "Casual Dating" which I take to mean she can date other guys while he's not in town.

So needless to say, I think I've fallen into the friend zone, with maybe like a thread still hanging in there.

It sucks guys, and it seems that I'm always in the friend zone with the girls I really like.

Discuss.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So needless to say, I think I've fallen into the friend zone, with maybe like a thread still hanging in there.

Discuss.
Yeah that's what I knew. Nah dude there is no thread of hope, your'e kidding yourself. At least you tried for the kiss, I must commend you on that. I think alot of the dyckheads that post here talk a big game but lack the balls to execute.

Make like horseshyt and hit the trail. Hanging out w/ this woman will only cause you grief.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Crowes. My real question is, why does she keep cuddling and hanging out with me? She intitiates everything, I just participate. This is the thread that I'm talking about.

Also, whatever happened to friends having the best relationships? Nowadays, girls rather shag complete stangers than guys that they know, and would be much safer with.

It's hard to find a girl that you actually like, and respect and don't just want to take to bed. And it ends up hurting more when you get rejected. I don't know, I guess I'm a little old school in my ways.

Again, feel free to discuss.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to find a girl that you actually like, and respect and don't just want to take to bed.
Hahaha. Yea and the more you deal w/ women, the the harder this will be. Especially the 'like' and 'respect' part. That is too funny. 99% of the women I actually like and respect are over the age of 50. Alot over 60. Some already died.

Hanging out: Friends hang out, that is why she is haging out w/ you. You are her friend. Simple, right.

Cuddling: She is using you for an ego stroke. She's just baiting you enough to keep you from bailing. She knows you are dying to fvck her, this makes her feel good, to see the desire in you/your eyes. She knows if she stops teasing you, you'll bail. She's not gonna get w/ ya man. Bail out now. When she calls, say "I'm walking out the door" get off the horn w/ her immediately.

BTW, girls don't fvck their 'friends'. Trying to get w/ a girl by being her friend will leave you where? With your dyck in your hand.

Forget her/move on/Read DJ Bible

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she called today. And me being the wuss that I am, didn't turn her down, and we drove around town all day, and had a great time.

I know I am just putting myself through torture, but I still have a good time with her. So, what I want to do is, I guess just be her friend, and just try to stop liking her romantically.

Even though Chris Rock will tell you, "Girls have friends, and Guys have people they haven't fvcked yet."

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in which case chris rock is right on the money. now that you know that you will never get to f*ck this chick, you have a decision: continue being her psych project/faux-friend, or tell her to piss off. Me, i'd chose the latter.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she called today. And me being the wuss that I am, didn't turn her down, and we drove around town all day, and had a great time.

I know I am just putting myself through torture, but I still have a good time with her. So, what I want to do is, I guess just be her friend, and just try to stop liking her romantically.

Even though Chris Rock will tell you, "Girls have friends, and Guys have people they haven't fvcked yet."

You're right, you are a Wuss. Enjoy the torture.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
Cuddling: She is using you for an ego stroke. She's just baiting you enough to keep you from bailing. She knows you are dying to fvck her, this makes her feel good, to see the desire in you/your eyes. She knows if she stops teasing you, you'll bail. She's not gonna get w/ ya man. Bail out now. When she calls, say "I'm walking out the door" get off the horn w/ her immediately.

BTW, girls don't fvck their 'friends'. Trying to get w/ a girl by being her friend will leave you where? With your dyck in your hand.

Forget her/move on/Read DJ Bible
Crowes is spot on.

She's playing with you because she can.

More importantly, every time you accept an invitation that leads to nothing, every time you let her flirt/cuddle without demanding a decision from her, and every time you otherwise fail to assert yourself and demand respect, you're losing value in her eyes.

In fact, you're probably merely a toy now. Whether she's fully conscious of it or not is not relevant.

No guy that fails that many sh!t tests will be seen as an attractive guy in a girl's eyes.

She's giving you nothing; Treat her that way. Make her a very low priority, and seek other women.

Best of luck