Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does Sex with the Same Girl Get Boring for you too?

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
I think part of the reason I never end up staying in a long term relationship is because the sex gets boring.... I mean I am very verile but it always seems to happen the same way... so I think the problem is with me. My current relationship started out with me wanting to do her hard all the time and while everything else is great I find myself not caring about having sex with her as much...

This has happend to me in every relationship I've been in and I used to always just next.

What should I do? Does this happen to anyone else?

ChumpNoMore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think this is a universally common compromise in an LTR. But, consider yourself fortunate that she still wants to jump your bones - generally speaking, I have found that in my LTR's when the competition anxiety is removed, their desire soon wanes as well.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
All true, But, when they feel 'safe' they can really let their hair down too. I was married a long time. And for a while, yes, it was boring. But once iI figured out how to make her feel safe, we learned how to explore bodies and minds in ways you cannot imagine. The most familiar woman can become someone almost totally different when you push the envelope. My 'mother of 3' could be driven wild.

Don't fear it. A long relationship has its good points. Work it.

Tictac

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that's why I'm Mormon.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your both sexually healthy, there should always be something new to try. Me and my ex still have super great sex, after 4 and a half years (off and on obviously, we've been broken up for three and a half).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her and fukk another girl.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it definetely JUST the sex that gets boring that prevents you from moving on in LTR's??

'SEX" tends to get boring AFTER other things start to lead down the drain.

are you pursUing the same type of women? are you still "physically" attracted to them?

There may be many redflags before you start seeing it affecting the sex life...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
All true, But, when they feel 'safe' they can really let their hair down too. I was married a long time. And for a while, yes, it was boring. But once iI figured out how to make her feel safe, we learned how to explore bodies and minds in ways you cannot imagine. The most familiar woman can become someone almost totally different when you push the envelope. My 'mother of 3' could be driven wild.

Don't fear it. A long relationship has its good points. Work it.

Tictac

same here, i agree.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Stevie,
Well of course anything pleasent done too often loses its shine,can't you remember your last new car?you would slip out for a cruise at the least excuse now that's Ho Hum.....As I recommended to you on another post,to help overcome ennui get something going on the side,paradoxically if you are banging someone else, for some strange reason svx with the original supplier gets better for both of you.I cannot explain,but this is more than just making fewer demands.