Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does salman rushdie give ugly guys hope?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason he has Olivia Wilde on his arm is because he's a rich celebrity. If he was a plumber he'd be a virgin.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The only reason he has Olivia Wilde on his arm is because he's a rich celebrity. If he was a plumber he'd be a virgin.
well wait a minute, olivia wilde is rich too and has her own career and fame, she is not some girl from a lower caste who is desperate for money and fame. she could have easily gone out with young stud football player or actor but she chose a fat out of shape old writer. same with his other wives and gf's.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
well wait a minute, olivia wilde is rich too and has her own career and fame, she is not some girl from a lower caste who is desperate for money and fame. she could have easily gone out with young stud football player or actor but she chose a fat out of shape old writer. same with his other wives and gf's.
An attractive women with money and fame will go with a ugly guy within fame and money. An attractive women with no money and no fame will not go with an ugly guy with no money/fame.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
well wait a minute, olivia wilde is rich too and has her own career and fame, she is not some girl from a lower caste who is desperate for money and fame
Doesn't matter who she is or what she has.

mangotot said:
An attractive women with money and fame will go with a ugly guy within fame and money. An attractive women with no money and no fame will not go with an ugly guy with no money/fame.
s/fame and money/fame, game, or money/

IMO, the order of importance is:

• power (fame being a manifestation of power)
  • game
  • looks
  • creativity
  • money
  • intelligence (to an extent)

Of course, it depends on the age, but I think this is the case for 16-25 year old women, which is the best age range.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so this guy doesnt make any of you feel any better? skinny?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
so this guy doesnt make any of you feel any better? skinny?
LOL. If I had his money and fame, I'd be banging 10's on the reg. no he doesn't make me feel better. Average guys play by different rules than celebs.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh.. It's not the money and the fame.

For those that don't know, Salman Rushdie is one of the most brilliant minds of our lifetimes, and an incredible writer.

Women are attracted to this.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. Two things.

1. Status
2. Never dated Olivia Wilde. She's actually engaged or married to Jason Sudekis now and preggers.

Speaking of status and Olivia Wilde, before Sudekis she was married to an "Italian prince." Now, get this, when they met - he was living in a hollowed out school bus in LA. And he got her to move into the bus with her!

All this bum had to do was tell her that he was an Italian a Prince, she believed him, and next thing ya know he's got one of the hottest women on the planet living in his hobo cave with him. I think she eventually figured out he may not be a prince.

So if you're looking for guys to give you hope, foreverAFC, look to the hobo who married Olivia Wilde and got her to live in a bus in the desert.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Insulting Muhammad Helps to

Also, you have to having a fatwa issues against you by none other than the Ayatollah Khomeini has to add to his intrigue and status too. There are not to many people walking the planet that can claim that they pissed some religious fanatics to the point of where they put a contract out on your life. That fact alone has to get a chick moist in the pants.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread only mentions his wives, maybe he has lovers on the side too. That is the perks of this position.

JoshSway

Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
Doesn't matter who she is or what she has.

s/fame and money/fame, game, or money/

IMO, the order of importance is:

• power (fame being a manifestation of power)
  • game
  • looks
  • creativity
  • money
  • intelligence (to an extent)

Of course, it depends on the age, but I think this is the case for 16-25 year old women, which is the best age range.
Power .. definitely this is the best thing to have if you want to get laid by the highest value chick

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuanpablo said:
Ahhh.. It's not the money and the fame.

For those that don't know, Salman Rushdie is one of the most brilliant minds of our lifetimes, and an incredible writer.

Women are attracted to this.
I have an IQ of 140 and yet I'm not banging Olivia Wilde. Your point?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the Ayatollah of Rockandrolla, I hereby declare a fatwa on everyone in this thread so you can go out and tell women the Ayatollah declared a fatwa on you. As many knee-jerk pro Arab women as there are out there today who couldn't locate the Gaza Strip on a map, no idea what traction you will get. Let us know!

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I have an IQ of 140 and yet I'm not banging Olivia Wilde. Your point?
Have you written any best sellers with that IQ?

Been knighted?

All nice to have intelligence, it's what you do with it.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In all my years under this 'depression' you would think stories like this were some kind of motivation, but over time I have seen through it.

Socially, a lot of women are still repellant in evaluating a man's looks. They have some pass in being allowed to determine and dictate a man's position in society, possibly combined with his dating position/desirability, because they don't find him attractive.

I don't go around assuming that a 'lonely cat lady' will stay like that all the time.

They do have the last say.

It got to the point where my parent/s were having to assist me in introducing me to any person because they sensed my indecisiveness and lack of confidence, which also resulted in self-harm. How bad is that?

Last edited: