Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does "No Contact" really work?

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Yikes...sounds familar. Thats what happened to me exactly, and I can tell you from my point of view..yes, I pretty much "hate" him (strong word I dont like to use.) HOWEVER...he made contact...and because there is still SOMETHING there...I was cordial. If I truly never wanted to hear from again (I really didnt, until I had a couple months to stew) then I would tell him to leave me alone. She told you to leave her alone...so I'd say your chances of her coming around are slim. Especially if its been this long.

Hey SunnyD

Is this the same guy you made the thread about and obsessed over because he was texting you? You were cordial? Last I remember, you replied drunk and you still want to bang him.

I thought he cheated on you?

I never cheated on her, understand? Her husband did that. I treated her right.

So I don't think you can compare me to your ex scumbag, ya dig?

Reaction score
I texted her again. I said "so we cant be friends again?"

and she replied

"Noooo"

so I said

"Fine."

LOLLLLLLLL

you the bomb Iqqi

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Hey SunnyD

Is this the same guy you made the thread about and obsessed over because he was texting you? You were cordial? Last I remember, you replied drunk and you still want to bang him.

I thought he cheated on you?

I never cheated on her, understand? Her husband did that. I treated her right.

So I don't think you can compare me to your ex scumbag, ya dig?
Yes I certainly can. He never "cheated" on me. We weren't together anymore when I slept with him again...but I did NOT know that he was still sleeping with this other chic. He lied and said they were done, so I hooked up with him again only to find out he was still banging her too...probably in the same day. Same shvt.

Yes he text me. I ignored. He then msg'd me on facebook and I decided what use is it being a bvtch to him. I told him I saw him at the mall (I had) and he asked why I never said hi, I said I had no reason to..and we had a "cordial" conversation where he said he missed talking to me and that it was nice to hear from me finally. That was it. I'm not "obsessed" with him, I know he is still with this girl, I want nothing to do with him as long as he is and he knows that. But I'm not going to be a bvtch about it.

ETA: Not saying you're a scumbag like him..but the sitches are much the same.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Yes I certainly can. He never "cheated" on me. We weren't together anymore when I slept with him again...but I did NOT know that he was still sleeping with this other chic. He lied and said they were done, so I hooked up with him again only to find out he was still banging her too...probably in the same day. Same shvt.

Yes he text me. I ignored. He then msg'd me on facebook and I decided what use is it being a bvtch to him. I told him I saw him at the mall (I had) and he asked why I never said hi, I said I had no reason to..and we had a "cordial" conversation where he said he missed talking to me and that it was nice to hear from me finally. That was it. I'm not "obsessed" with him, I know he is still with this girl, I want nothing to do with him as long as he is and he knows that. But I'm not going to be a bvtch about it.

ETA: Not saying you're a scumbag like him..but the sitches are much the same.

I have been on 2 dates with the woman this thread is about. 2 DATES.

That does not include New Years Eve.

It sounds like you had some kind of relationship with your guy. I don't know why you think he compares to me.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I have been on 2 dates with the woman this thread is about. 2 DATES.

That does not include New Years Eve.

It sounds like you had some kind of relationship with your guy. I don't know why you think he compares to me.
He doesnt compare to you...I can tell from the few conversation we've had here that you're not that slimey. If at all. Just saying that if she thinks you were sleeping with your ex and her, she is not going to come around and accept that most likely. Didn't know it had only been two dates. In that case, why are you even bothering getting back in her books?

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
He doesnt compare to you...I can tell from the few conversation we've had here that you're not that slimey. If at all. Just saying that if she thinks you were sleeping with your ex and her, she is not going to come around and accept that most likely. Didn't know it had only been two dates. In that case, why are you even bothering getting back in her books?

It was 2 dates, and she did come over one night to make it a 3rd. But I didn't **** her good that night. Could be a reason she left.

Anyway, why do I still want her? I'm in luuuuuuv i'm all shook up uh uhuhhhh

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, whenever I read this thread I imagine Francisco and MNIN sitting at a coffee shop together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-QjTNtDz8

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Rob: Right.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ That's just a movie, but it is true.

If the NYE girl ever comes back, it's only going to be when MNIN really, truly forgets about her and moves on. A woman has a sixth sense for knowing when a guy has finally gotten over her.

Reaction score
First of all I consider Francisco a true friend. Second of all, Iqqi helped me out with a plan to get this girl back and it may work.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
And why do all white guys think they look like Justin Timberlake!?

Anyone?
Because he was the next guy in line after everyone said that they look like Marshall Mathers.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
For some reason, whenever I read this thread I imagine Francisco and MNIN sitting at a coffee shop together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-QjTNtDz8
:crackup: Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! :crackup:

Here's the rub about this thread, it's been rubbed so much it's been chafed raw! :nervous:

MNIN, there's not too many people I'd give this much attention unless I believed that something good would come from it. :up:

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:crackup: Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! :crackup:

Here's the rub about this thread, it's been rubbed so much it's been chaffed raw! :nervous:

Well, thank god she at least didn't tell me about sucking 36 d!cks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well, thank god she at least didn't tell me about sucking 36 d!cks.
At once...

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
At once...

Hey, she was married for 5 years so how many d!cks could she haved sucked? She didn't even suck mine.

I've got a glorified virgin on my hands.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
First of all I consider Francisco a true friend.
I was just kidding around and didn't mean to offend.

Second of all, Iqqi helped me out with a plan to get this girl back and it may work.
I doubt it's going to work.

Anyway, I will write a real response to this thread since I have a free moment. What iqqi told you I highly doubt will work, and the same can be said of the text messages you've been sending because, it's exactly like Rob says in that Swingers clip I've just linked to you. You can't do anything to make her want to come back to you. You can only do things to drive her further away.

I went through an episode like this about five years ago, but I wasn't familiar enough with SoSuave to create a 34-page thread about her and the Oneitis I had. Instead, I *****ed and moaned endlessly to friends. I tried everything to get the girl I dated back, including writing notes and trying "risky" things like iqqi suggested. But all of it only made her hate me more.

I would suggest to you to meet other women, but it appears that isn't working for you. I know I didn't get over this until I moved away from her and never saw her again for three years. Even two or three months after I moved, I was still instant messaging her and writing e-mails. Even then, I just replaced her with another pseudo-oneitis, which you seem to have tried to do as well.

It's like another poster said. Oneitis is a nasty disease and a tough one to cure. Eventually, you'll cross this bridge, but only when you completely forget about her and move on - not when you "win her back".

I just hope that in a year or so you can look back on this period of your life and not feel ashamed or embarrassed. I know I felt horribly about my Oneitis and wouldn't talk about it openly (even on this message board) until maybe a year ago. It even still has a slight effect on relationships I get into and is probably one of the reasons I don't get into many LTRs.

Every guy on this board has probably been Mikey from Swingers at some point in their life.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Anyway, I will write a real response to this thread since I have a free moment. What iqqi told you I highly doubt will work, and the same can be said of the text messages you've been sending because, it's exactly like Rob says in that Swingers clip I've just linked to you. You can't do anything to make her want to come back to you. You can only do things to drive her further away.
I agree, but only because he CARES about the results, and badly.

Like I said. My risky advice, is for the devil may care type. Not the hung up on some chick type.

But what's he got to lose!?